Blue Frog's Thread Spam

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I also designed a region for these fakemons, and the next area of the region is an icy, snowy place (the first gym is ice).

Therefore, the next few pokemon are going to be pretty weirdly typed for ones so early in the regional dex.

Name: Spicicle Type: Ice Base Stats: 30/104/60/20/20/21
Name: Chainumb Type: Ice/Steel Base Stats:50/124/80/30/30/61
Name: Macice Type: Ice/Steel Base Stats:70/144/100/50/50/81

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
hey blue frog, I like your new style on the lickitung; the edgy brush is a really nice look :D And talk about glass cannon on your fakemons, better not let em near a special fire attack, or aura sphere XD. I guess they're like Cloyster in that regard.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I guess these pokes are slightly better than the Vanilite line, but....

Name: Snorb Type: Ice Base Stats: 50/60/40/60/40/30

And then Snorb evolves into either:
Name: Jubilice Type: Ice Base Stats: 60/50/40/140/90/100
Name: Perverime Type: Ice/Dark Base Stats: 140/100/90/50/60/40

although I am quite fond of Perverime's design, because it reminds me of this:

also Perverime has Snow Warning, while Jubilice has Snow Cloak, although I'm not going to include that in the fakedex since then I'll have to add abilities to everything else too. I'll do something like that later.

I have an art request. However, if you don't want to do it or it is too complex, that's fine
My request:
Hitmonchan punching Hitmonlee between the eyes. I would also like it if you made Hitmonchan wear a king's rock too.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I have an art request. However, if you don't want to do it or it is too complex, that's fine
My request:
Hitmonchan punching Hitmonlee between the eyes. I would also like it if you made Hitmonchan wear a king's rock too.

I'm so sorry that my lineart is so bad, but I hope this didn't mess up too much of what you had in mind.

and here's the same image without the giant annoying letters at the bottom, but I don't think it works as well as the other one. It kinda looks like Hitmonlee has a clown nose.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Unless Rotom has toxic or HP grass, Gastrodon can do whatever the hell it wants.

Focusing yet again on smoother lines and lineart. I apologize for the crappy background.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

it's not as bad as Skitty and Wailord, but that would've been too hard to draw. Archen and Staryu is pretty weird if you ask me, since Staryu is genderless. I know it's messy, you don't have to tell me.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Oooh another posting streak... I doubt it's going to last though.
I'm not going to be updating for the next few days, because I'm away on a school trip.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

I guess this fakedex is expanding into a whole region. The closest thing to anime/manga I've seen is Avatar: The Last Airbender, so I don't really know how to draw people yet, at least in the style of the actual Pokemon games.

Black Ice is the TM that you get after beating Maurice (who, by the way, was originally named "Bryce", until Brycen came along and stole the name). It's an ice-type equivalent to Stealth Rock. Ouch... goodbye dragons.

While we're on this more specific note, I might as well update the fakedex thing in the OP with abilities and stuff.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
8 posts in a row?
ok

this is a jumpluff, not male jellicent, because thats what it kinda looks like

Hey! I like your works a lot.
Are you taking requests? If so, can you make a "Narwhal-based" Pokemon and Lickitung holding a Vanillite? thanks. :D

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey! I like your works a lot.
Are you taking requests? If so, can you make a "Narwhal-based" Pokemon and Lickitung holding a Vanillite? thanks. :D

I feel bad for them both.

Name: Narpoon
Type: Water/Ice
Base Stats: 90/135/80/50/60/70
Abilities: Swift Swim/Sheer Force/Speed Boost

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
well i might as well add more people to the fake region

These are the playable characters you can choose. Their names are Nathan and Natalie. I did not want to give them terrible names like Hilbert and Hilda, because I am not evil like Game Freak.

Now if only I could sprite...

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

I like Kyogre, but couldn't they have given its "game-changing" ability a better name? I mean, "Drizzle" hardly sounds threatening, especially since "Drought" is its counterpart.

How's the lineart on this piece? Is it better than my other ones? I don't think the major flaws in the lineart are too visible, but maybe they will be to outside viewers.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus

An abstract thing. "Abstract" is just my excuse to put a bunch of random colors on a piece of paper. I don't know what I was trying to draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)