Gen 4 DPP OU Ladder on Pokemon Showdown!

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The DPP OU ladder on PS! just got added. Be sure to head down to PS! and play a couple of matches :P the ladder isn't too dead~ Hopefully it'll get out of Beta ladder in future soon :)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I've seen Heatrans with air balloons. please fix this.
plus someone's forretress had a red card. i think i'll stick with po until this is out of beta...still thanks for taking the effort to initiate this massive undertaking to whoever actually had the initiative, because this could be awesome once all the bugs are resolved if the good players start laddering here again

Tory

Banned deucer.
I did a search for "DDP Showndown" first to make sure it was made. I was going to make it. Anyone excited about DDP back on the Smogon server? How is everyone doing? My internet marketing and web development carrer is going good.

All links are ShoddyBattle & Smogon server related:

The team I killed Arkeis/aragornbird with: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84995
Disscusion about Garchomp being Über: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95353
6-0 a team with 1 Pokemon (Dragonite): http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95411

I would post some war stories from PokeCosmo, but that site got hacked and deleted.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
I never played much of 4th Gen (just a little but of Ubers) and it turns out, I love DPP OU!
Thanks guys for installing this, hoping it gets out of beta soon.

Yeah, I'm quite happy about this. I was hoping that PS would eventually get past gen support so I don't have to use PO any more.

But yeah, is there any plans for UU or Ubers? Just curious.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
plus someone's forretress had a red card. i think i'll stick with po until this is out of beta...still thanks for taking the effort to initiate this massive undertaking to whoever actually had the initiative, because this could be awesome once all the bugs are resolved if the good players start laddering here again
This attitude is why we didn't have the ladder up sooner (it's been available as a challenge option for over a year iirc). If people were actually willing to play it and bug test, this would have happened already.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Any chance for Gen 4 sprites as well? Seeing as they are far superior
I think this is going to happen iirc.

Btw if you find any bugs do report them here so we can get DPP completed as soon as possible once every bug is weeded out :) Known bugs are Pursuit doesn't prevent you from changing your switch when your switch-out is KOed. Trick also not working like it does in DPP as seen here.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yes, the DPP UU Ladder has had its banlists corrected. iirc Trick bug has been solved too, we are working to have this ladder as perfect as possible.

Any ideas on how we can increase the amount of people on the ladder ? Maybe a mini tourny or something. It's not totally dead but no one stays on long enough for any real laddering. I couldn't even muster up 8 people to play a toury (althought spamming lobbychat with bold isn't very reliable).

Im so glad this was added to PS! Thanks to all that made it happen; I've enjoyed it a lot. I haven't caught any bug as of yet, either!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)