Counter that Pokemon - Mk III [Silvershadow234 vs. New Breed]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hold your horses.

I'm voting for Absol, so if one more person votes for the absol it will be a tie. (Please vote for absol)

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wow.

I actually prefer Amoonguss, but if he's allowed to change something, please change Stun Spore.

Anyhow, voting for Amoonguss.

Oh i didnt realize that I myself havent't voted yet, so going for New Breed's Amoonguss

And with that, Amoonguss, edges out with a majority of two, and is thus the fifth Pokemon for team 2. This project is now nearing its end, start putting down submissions for the last Pokemon!

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Entei @ Flame Plate
Trait: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Will-O-Wisp

Entei seems like it makes a good last Pokemon for team 2. It provides a seconadry check to both Accelgor and Absol with Extremespeed, being able to pick them off before they get the ability to do too much damage. Will-O-Wisp further helps Entei in checking team 2, giving it the ability to burn Absol while simultaneously avoiding Sucker Punch, crippling it for the rest of the match, while also burning Druddigon on the switch in, preventing it from doing too much damage and making it even easier to wear down over time. Lastly, it can switch in on Rotom's Will-O-Wisp with impunity and pose a significant threat in return with its Flame Plate boosted Flare Blitz, forcing it out. While Samurott might seem like a good answer to Entei at first, Flare Blitz still does quite a bit to it, having a chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock, furthermore, Entei's teammates can handle Samurott for it, at the very least wearing it down via Life Orb recoil until its in Extremespeed KO range.

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I feel that team 2 really needs a scarfer to possibly clean up afterwards.

Manetric (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Lightningrod
EVs: 4 Def/252 SpA/ 252 Spd
Modest Nature
-Volt Switch
-Overheat
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice

Pretty standard Manetric here. Volt Switch is for oh so precious momentum, while Overheat deals with Accelgor which he outspeeds with a Scarf. I chose Tbolt over HP Grass since there isn't a need for the Grass coverage, looking at the other team. also, it gives a move for Manetric to spam. HP Ice is for Druddigon since Switcheroo is probably gonna be dead weight.

TCTphantom

formerly MX42

Cinccino (F)- Choice Scarf
4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Def
Adament Nature
-Rock Blask
-Bullet Seed
-Tail Slap
-U Turn

Cincinno here is perhaps the best pivot Team 2 can use. Its combo of moves and its natural speed will allow it to outspeed Accelgor with a scarf. What makes Cinccino such a good pick though, is its ability to scare off a team 2 poke. Nothing on team 2 wants to take a Tail Slap, and it can function as a check to Samurott and Accelgor with Bullet Seed and Rock Blast respectively. It can also U Turn around, allowing it to avoid Rotom and dent Absol when needed. However, he does have his faults, as Rotom is a hard stop. The best she could do to the motor ghost is flee or blast pebbles at it and hope for the best. However, considering Amoongus is a good counter to Rotom, we appear to be in the clear. :)

Blizzard

@ NeverMeltIce
I feel that team 2 really needs a scarfer to possibly clean up afterwards.

Manetric (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def/252 SpA/ 252 Spd
Timid Nature
-Volt Switch
-Overheat
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice

Pretty standard Manetric here. Volt Switch is for oh so precious momentum, while Overheat deals with Accelgor which he outspeeds with a Scarf. I chose Tbolt over HP Grass since there isn't a need for the Grass coverage, looking at the other team. also, it gives a move for Manetric to spam. HP Ice is for Druddigon since Switcheroo is probably gonna be dead weight.
how about running a modest nature instead of timid? atm, with modest, you anyways outspeed every pokemon on the opposite team. and since modest gives you more power, you're better off using modest. of course, modest would be questionable since the opposing team still has its last pick left..but still.. Just my thoughts though.

Mack the Knife

how about running a modest nature instead of timid? atm, with modest, you anyways outspeed every pokemon on the opposite team. and since modest gives you more power, you're better off using modest. of course, modest would be questionable since the opposing team still has its last pick left..but still.. Just my thoughts though.
Ok, I'll switch to Modest, and again please lets start the voting.

Mack the Knife

Looks like Molk's Entei will probably win. (not a vote) That's what I get for spelling Manectric wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)