Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll ref both of Eternal Drifter's matches from the previous page. You, Glacier, The Royal Guard should PM me your mons. I won't be able to put up the threads until later today, but I can at least start cleaning out the queue.

Ehh, I'll snag IAR's challenge too. PM me mons. That should clean out the previous page.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Deck Knight!

Format: 1 LC, 1 Weak FE
Arena: ASB
Subs: 2
Abilities: All
Items: Training
Chills: 5
Recovers: 2

Reffing birkal and deck, send me the critters

and this:
[box]Open 1v1 FE challenge
1 day DQ
Training items
All abilities
ASB arena

Come at me![/box]
x2

Hmmm. Why not test this....

Open 2v2 Doubles, 1 FE and 1 LC
2 Day DQ
Training Items
Switch = sqrt (-1)
2 Subs
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Simulatron: Genshi

Format: All
Complexity: Moderate-Intense
Field Type: Fire/Ground
Restrictions: No Water, No Rain or Hail
"This simulator gives an accurate depiction of the harsh jungle-like environment of Genshi, the first planet in the Nanairo System! The exotic trees and beautiful landscape carve out the planet, but watch out for volcanos and the lava in the middle! Also, by being close to the sun, hail and rain dont seem to do much anyways! The heat is also pretty intense, strengthening fire and weakening water! Also, the area is geologically active, so moves like Earthquake work better than usual."
--
Summary:
The heat on Genshi is strong, but not strong enough as to make it hurtful. All Fire-Type moves' final damage is increased by 1, while all Water-Type moves' final damage is decreased by 1. Stacks with Sun.
No water but plenty of grass. However, Surf is usable with the lava, being treated as a Fire-Type move.
Rain and Hail cannot be summoned due to the proximity to the Sun. Sandstorm may still be summoned.
The geologically active area makes Earthquake, Dig, Magnitude and Fissure have an extra 2 BAP.

Hmmm. Why not test this....

Open 2v2 Doubles, 1 FE and 1 LC
2 Day DQ
Training Items
Switch = sqrt (-1)
2 Subs
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Simulatron: Genshi

Format: All
Complexity: Moderate-Intense
Field Type: Fire/Ground
Restrictions: No Water, No Rain or Hail
"This simulator gives an accurate depiction of the harsh jungle-like environment of Genshi, the first planet in the Nanairo System! The exotic trees and beautiful landscape carve out the planet, but watch out for volcanos and the lava in the middle! Also, by being close to the sun, hail and rain dont seem to do much anyways! The heat is also pretty intense, strengthening fire and weakening water! Also, the area is geologically active, so moves like Earthquake work better than usual."
--
Summary:
The heat on Genshi is strong, but not strong enough as to make it hurtful. All Fire-Type moves' final damage is increased by 1, while all Water-Type moves' final damage is decreased by 1. Stacks with Sun.
No water but plenty of grass. However, Surf is usable with the lava, being treated as a Fire-Type move.
Rain and Hail cannot be summoned due to the proximity to the Sun. Sandstorm may still be summoned.
The geologically active area makes Earthquake, Dig, Magnitude and Fissure have an extra 2 BAP.
Taking if maserato backs up (or if you have another slot and want to try)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll ref whatever number of matches (new or old) PM'd to me until the end of the day (in 12h). So huh PM them.

In other words, if you want me to ref/subref your match, PM me your team and say who is your opponent. Or PM the link of your match.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
DAT LADYMENCE THINKS SHE CAN TAKE ME
1v1 singles
1 day dq
2 subs
asb arena
all abils
training items
2/5 rec/chill

2 vs 2 LC singles
Standard chills/recovers
Switches are allowed
No items
2 day DQ
ASB arena
You need to have unlocked abilities to use them so not all abilities unless you have unlocked them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)