Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about Flail, this move is bad.

Mixed Palkia is pretty good with Hasty because it prefer to keep its special bulk in order tank special hits which are more common in Ubers.

Infernape may have some uses with a Hasty nature but prefers being Naive for sponging priorities better. It still works, though

As said, Flail is not very impressive. Reversal is not much better but at least comes with a better coverage. Lucario is suitable for this, because of the immunity to sandstorm.

Thanks Eeps for referring me to this thread and for welcoming me to the forums.

I have a question.

I have a female Shelmet with everstone and a male Shelmet with ankle bracelet (the item that increases the speed ev) and whenever I get an egg from the old man, I hatch it, and it's a different nature each time...

I read that in Black 2 and White 2 that everstones pass the nature of the pokemon over to the offspring and that it is 100% so what is wrong with my Shelmets?

Why does Pokécheck think this Petilil, from the in-game trade at Nacrene City in B1, is hacked?

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4319515

Xfr at Pokécheck said something about this trade being bugged on the Japanese ROM, but I'm playing a retail cartridge. Anyone know any reason it might be showing up like this? Anyone else have the same problem? Would appreciate it if someone else with a Japanese Black would upload theirs and see if it looks the same.

Thanks!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys, should i keep this XD Snorunt? its the best (Female) one i've caught after days and days of SRing (despite its subpar offenses).

Nature: Timid
IVs
HP: 25-29
Atk: 10-14
Def: 0-4
SpA: 10-14
SpD: 5-9
Spe: 25-29

It depends on how you want to use it. For offline play (not Frontier) it is alright, but anything with less than 31 speed is not good for competitive play, because speed is the god stat.

Albus

The Triumphant
I would use it for both (or simply put it into my TT), and about the Speed... i know, but as i said, that Snorunt is the best one i've caught after nearly a week of SRing (90% of the other ones had less than 18 Speed IVs, bad/neutral natures or both), i think i'll keep it.

Hey everyone

So im trying to build a team, but dont have the time to catch/breed. I'm looking for these UT flawless pokemon. Let me know if you have any of these for trade and i can make an offer depending on if its shiny or not. moveset doesnt matter to me. thanks.

Staryu (shiny or not): Timid
Natural Cure ability

Ferroseed (shiny or not): Relaxed
Iron barbs ability

Dratini (nonshiny): Jolly
Multiscale ability

Landorus (shiny or not): Adamant
Intimidate

I REALLY need some ev trainers! PM ME!!!!!! I also need someone to clone my Celebi. Hope my AR comes soon.

Guys, should i keep this XD Snorunt? its the best (Female) one i've caught after days and days of SRing (despite its subpar offenses).

Nature: Timid
IVs
HP: 25-29
Atk: 10-14
Def: 0-4
SpA: 10-14
SpD: 5-9
Spe: 25-29
Honesty Naive/Hasty/Timid with 0+/0+/0+/25+/0+/31 is what you should hope for. Defenses don't matter since most froslass use focus sash.

It depends on how you want to use it. For offline play (not Frontier) it is alright, but anything with less than 31 speed is not good for competitive play, because speed is the god stat.
He's correct. Speed is the most important stat.

If you have Emerald, the process can become easier with the cloning glitch, although if you are against using that or don't have Emerald, then yes, EV training in 3rd gen can be difficult.

Still, I thought I might present another option. Hope I could help!
No I don't have emerald :(
But I remember I have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 ditto in my platinum. If I breed it with some random Pokemon do you know the chances that it'll pass some of those IV's down?

I'm looking for a female dream world poliwag for my friend. I have multiple natures of female dream world dratinis, piplups with agility, and scraggys with fake out and drain punch. Those are my main things, but I do have others. I have from now until about 2:15 EST, for today, feel free to pm me about possible rescheduling, if that doesn't work out for you.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for someone who can play through a Korean W1 save for me, at least until Opelucid. Message me to discuss payment.

Albus

The Triumphant
Guys, is it normal if you get the same IV spread (in Pokémon XD) every time when you catch one of Miror B's Pokémon?

Guys, is it normal if you get the same IV spread (in Pokémon XD) every time when you catch one of Miror B's Pokémon?
The IVs are set as soon as you run into it the first time. So when you KO a pokemon and see it later via Mirror B, it will always have the same IVs because it's stats are already set.

Also, I need an EV trainer. I need someone to clone my Celebi as well.

Albus

The Triumphant
The IVs are set as soon as you run into it the first time. So when you KO a pokemon and see it later via Mirror B, it will always have the same IVs because it's stats are already set.

Also, I need an EV trainer rather badly. I need someone to clone my Celebi as well.
I see, but the IVs are always set? even if you KO it again from Miror B?

And btw, i can asist you with EV training and cloning your Celeb.

I see, but the IVs are always set? even if you KO it again from Miror B?

And btw, i can asist you with EV training and cloning your Celeb.
Yes, once you see the pokemon and then save your game, it is set until you start a new game. Also, sweet, I'll PM you about ev training / cloning.

Albus

The Triumphant
That's really bad, thanks for the help!

PS: Guys, should i keep this XD Togepi that i just got?

(probably Hasty) Nature
IVs
HP: 30-31
Atk: 0-3
Def: 10-17
SpA: 24-27
SpD: 6-9
Spe: 28-31

Its tempting to keep since it has really good Speed IVs, solid Sp.Atk and a +Speed nature, but it has bad defenses (except its HP) and it appears to be Hasty, so...what should i do?

That's really bad, thanks for the help!

PS: Guys, should i keep this XD Togepi that i just got?

(probably Hasty) Nature
IVs
HP: 30-31
Atk: 0-3
Def: 10-17
SpA: 24-27
SpD: 6-9
Spe: 28-31

Its tempting to keep since it has really good Speed IVs, solid Sp.Atk and a +Speed nature, but it has bad defenses (except its HP) and it appears to be Hasty, so...what should i do?
I'd toss. Defenses are important. Keep trying for Modest/Timid/Calm/Bold in that order. Toss everything else.

Also I've PM'd you about the ev training. You know you could just get my Togekiss. :D

Albus

The Triumphant
I'd toss. Defenses are important. Keep trying for Modest/Timid/Calm/Bold in that order. Toss everything else.

Also I've PM'd you about the ev training. You know you could just get my Togekiss. :D
It's still tempting to keep, even if i can get your much better Togekiss. :c

But whatever, i think i'll follow your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)