Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Reffing above AND taking Unoriginal vs Frosty.

Arena for TRG and Max....

Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Intense
Format: All
Restrictions: See mechanics

Yo Yo Yo! Let's see how sick you spit those rhymes! You and your opponent are teleported to a dark alley-way in some random shady city! Here is the perfect place to battle and rap! See, the Ref is an expert rapper (usually), and will rate your raps as you spit them out! Do better than your opponent, and your pokemon gets a bonus that round! Do worse, and your enemy is going to get the boost! So get that mind thinking, and come up with some tight lyrics!

Mechanics
-The Trainer will Command their pokemon normally. but alongside commands they will post a rap they come up with. The rap cannot be longer than 300 words and must have a rhyme scheme (Abab cdcd efef/aaaa bbbb cccc/aabb ccdd eeff/ etc).
-the rap must diss/slander the opponent and their pokemon. you can trash talk about the type, how much their pokemon sucks, or how you slept with their mother last night. it doesn't matter, just make your rap unique and epic!
-The ref will judge who has the best rap out of the two, and whoever he deems the winner, their pokemon receives a certain bonus that round (Attacks gain +5BAP, Immune to Poison, gain 30 energy, Stab attacks gain +4BAP, etc)
- The arena is a dark alley way. 30 feet long and 7 feet wide with no ceiling. Trash coats the arena, and there are trash cans and escape ladders lining the walls.
-No Move restrictions

I have a LOT of Poke'mon to train up. And a lot of CC to gain. So, who is willing to take this insane challenge? And, just to make things more interesting, I'm expanding item choices!

7 VS 7 Triples
3 Day DQ
Infinite Chills/Recovers
Substitutions: 2
Switch: OK
Abilities: All
Items: ALL (Raid-Only Items Permitted; Glyphs allowed)
Arena: ASB Arena

Please note that I'll be using several NFEs in this battle.

Now, who is willing to take this mad challenge? 5 CC for completion!

I have a LOT of Poke'mon to train up. And a lot of CC to gain. So, who is willing to take this insane challenge? And, just to make things more interesting, I'm expanding item choices!

7 VS 7 Triples
3 Day DQ
Infinite Chills/Recovers

Why not? I'll accept.

Battle will be worth 17 to 21 UC for the ref.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge
1vs1 weak FE (less than 30 moves)
Training Battle!
DQ: 2 Days
Subs: 3
Arena: Unown Soup
unlimited chills and recovery

I will use:

Bolderdash [Vaati] [-]

Timid Nature (+15% Speed, +28% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type: Rock. Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Abilities:
Levitate (Innate): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician (Innate): This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (Innate) LOCKED: Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 127 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 8/9
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks (20):
Acupressure
Ancient Power
Defense Curl
Disable
Earth Power
Endure
Fire Blast
Giga Drain
Head Smash
Mud Shot
Paleo Wave
Power Gem
Protect
Rock Blast
Rollout
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Tackle
Vacuum Wave
Volt Switch

who will evolve at the begining of the match.

Open Challenge
1vs1 weak FE (less than 30 moves)
Training Battle!
DQ: 2 Days
Subs: 3
Arena: Unown Soup
unlimited chills and recovery

I will use:

Bolderdash [Vaati] [-]

Timid Nature (+15% Speed, +28% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type: Rock. Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Abilities:
Levitate (Innate): This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician (Innate): This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (Innate) LOCKED: Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 127 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 8/9
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks (20):
Acupressure
Ancient Power
Defense Curl
Disable
Earth Power
Endure
Fire Blast
Giga Drain
Head Smash
Mud Shot
Paleo Wave
Power Gem
Protect
Rock Blast
Rollout
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Tackle
Vacuum Wave
Volt Switch

who will evolve at the begining of the match.
Takin'

7 VS 7 Triples
3 Day DQ
Infinite Chills/Recovers

Why not? I'll accept.

Battle will be worth 17 to 21 UC for the ref.
Reffing this match. PM me teams.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Open Challenge
3vs3 LC Triples
2 Day DQ
Training Items
2 Subs
Acceptor chooses the rest

EDIT: I'll also ref / subref two battles of any sort, but only the first two. VM me with a link to the post.

Open Challenge:

2v2 up to 4v4 Doubles (The foe decides)
Weakmon FEs/NFEs (less than 35 moves)*
All abilities
Training items only
Unlimited Chills and Recovers
Arena: Foe's choice

*if the foe choses 3v3 of 4v4, one of the mons may be a Strongmon.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge:

2v2 up to 4v4 Doubles (The foe decides)
Weakmon FEs/NFEs (less than 35 moves)*
All abilities
Training items only
Unlimited Chills and Recovers
Arena: Foe's choice

*if the foe choses 3v3 of 4v4, one of the mons may be a Strongmon
Well, since KS asked so nicely, I guess I should oblige. It's also a good way to introduce my character to ASB.

4v4 Babysitter Doubles (1 FE, 3 NFEs)
3 Substitutions per mon
Arena = ASB Standard Arena

And we've both agreed that I could specifically request for The Wanderer (aka Lad) to referee this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)