Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
You know what, screw my other offer. I'll ref LupusAter and Glacier, and Eternal Drifter and LockDown.
Also, a ref for this 1v1 would be much appreciated.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor

PKMN Trainer DOGFISH44 would like to battle!

4v4 LC Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovery Moves / Mon
5 Chills / Mon
ASB Arena
Items = Training
Switch = KO
All Abilities
2 Subs per Mon

PKMN Trainer DOGFISH44 would like to battle!

4v4 LC Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovery Moves / Mon
5 Chills / Mon
ASB Arena
Items = Training
Switch = KO
All Abilities
2 Subs per Mon

"Well, well, well. I am mighty impressed with your power. Perhaps I can make it worth it to persuade you to join Umbrella Corp?"​

Challenging Houndoomsday to a duel of Doooooom!
1v1 NFE
Training Items
Unown Soup to make it a little fair :/
1 Day DQ
2 Subs
0 Recoveries/Chills

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Open challenge:

3 vs. 3 Triples: NFE / Weak FE
1 Day DQ
Training Items
Switch = Can't
2 Subs
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: ASB Arena

Open Challenge:

2v2 up to 4v4 Doubles (The foe decides)
Weakmon FEs/NFEs (less than 35 moves)*
All abilities
Training items only
Unlimited Chills and Recovers
Arena: Foe's choice

*if the foe choses 3v3 of 4v4, one of the mons may be a Strongmon.
Well, since KS asked so nicely, I guess I should oblige. It's also a good way to introduce my character to ASB.

4v4 Babysitter Doubles (1 FE, 3 NFEs)
3 Substitutions per mon
Arena = ASB Standard Arena

And we've both agreed that I could specifically request for The Wanderer (aka Lad) to referee this.
Let's see 'dem mons. :D Also, posting a challenge of my own...

4v4 FE Doubles
2 subs
2 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
ASB Arena

I'll welcome CoffeeFlux to ASB with a battle!

2v2 NFE/NE Singles!
36 hr DQ
Training items
2 subs
2 recovers/5 chills
ASB Arena
All abilites
Switch: OK

Two of the same challenge

3v3 NFE Singles
36 hr DQ
Training items
2 subs
2 recovers/5 chills
ASB Arena
All abilites
Switch: OK

And gonna go ahead and post my team for both matches

Scuba Steve (M)

Nature: Careful (+1SpD -SpA)
Typing:Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.[/B]

Abilities
Technician:(Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Swarm:(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Steadfast:[LOCKED](Innate)If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 105
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5
MC:

Moves

Non-Damaging
Leer
Double team
Focus energy
Agility
Endure
Counter
Defog
Toxic

Damaging
Vacuum Wave
Quick attack
Pursuit
False Swipe
Fury Cutter
Brick Break
U-Turn
Wing attack

NayNay (M)

Nature: Quiet (-10 Evasion)
Type: Normal
Normal:Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus

Abilities:
Pick Up:(Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat:(Innate)
Gluttony[LOCKED:](Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 4 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5
MC

Moves

Non-Damaging
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Recycle
Screech
Metronome

Damaging
Tackle
Lick
Chip Away
Pursuit
Selfdestruct
Counter
Solarbeam
Ice Beam
Psychic

Lombre "Twinkletoes" (M)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk -SpD)
Type: Water/Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain
Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
[dw] Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13
EC: 5/9
DC: 5/5
MC:
Moves
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power
Mist
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
Bubble Beam
Rain dance
Zen Headbutt
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Water Sport
Ice beam
Protect
Toxic
Scald
Giga drain
Substitute
Leech Seed
Synthesis
Teeter Dance
Counter
Moves: 22

I'm calling you out, fellow noob!

RoyIII vs. Bec

3v3 starter SINGLES
Three-day DQ
2 substitutions
2 recoveries/5 chills per mon
ASB Arena

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)