Gen 5 The OU Viability Ranking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdra is by far a lot more of a threat than Venusaur. It hits harder, and has a more useful dual stab than Venusaur, seeing as how Venusaur can only use it's Grass stab efficiently, due to Poison being a pitiful type. Kingdra, makes great use of it's Dragon stab and it's Water stab, due to under Rain Hydro Pump 2 hitting many things, and it's Dragon stab hitting big threats like Kyurem-B, Salamence, Haxorus, and Dragonite.
No. Venusaur access to growth, sleep powder and the fact that it can be used under its favored weather condition makes it a much more threatening and reliable sweeper than kingdra. Kingdra would be more threatening if swift swim was legal with drizzle but thats not the case.

Swift Swim and Drizzle not being allowed on the same team really hurt Kingdra. Now if you want reliable rain with Swift Swim, you need to run (in my opinion) at least three Rain Dances. And right now, it seems like half the Pokemon have 4MSS so there just really isn't any room for Rain Dance. Kingdra simply requires too much support to fit in A.

Kingdra is by far a lot more of a threat than Venusaur. It hits harder, and has a more useful dual stab than Venusaur, seeing as how Venusaur can only use it's Grass stab efficiently, due to Poison being a pitiful type. Kingdra, makes great use of it's Dragon stab and it's Water stab, due to under Rain Hydro Pump 2 hitting many things, and it's Dragon stab hitting big threats like Kyurem-B, Salamence, Haxorus, and Dragonite.
The difference is, Venusaur can actually get rid of its checks and counters. The Lat twins giving you problems? Run Sludge Bomb, it hits them like a truck. Heatran giving you a problem? Earthquake it and watch it crumble. Scizor gets killed by HP Fire. Dragonite by HP Ice. Yeah, the 4MSS is there(and what keeps it from being an S-ranked threat IMO) since it simply can't run everything, but Kingdra simply cannot get by. Ferrothorn walls it to the tee, and being walled by Number 3 is really, really bad. It's not like you can run HP Fire, cause you are in rain. On the special side, you have to worry about Jellicent, Politoed, and other bulky water types since a base 95 Sp.ATK with no boosting moves is not wallbreaking material. Physical sets have even more problems since Pokemon like Skarmory can be serious issues if the weather is not on your side(+1 228+ Atk Kingdra Waterfall vs. 224 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory in rain: 145-172 (44.34 - 52.59%) -- guaranteed 3HKO), or maybe even in rain lol.

Venusaur is a lot harder to counter, and a lot harder to deal with, than Kingdra.

Alright, I have been looking over A rank and Breloom stuck out of place to me. I feel as it would fit better in A-.

Breloom has a hard time setting up one SD with it's frail defenses along with it's low speed, and at least one of it's stabs is resisted by common threats (Landorus, Volcarona, Thundurus, Laties, Celebi etc) Focus sash lead will spore something, but is usually evaded by substitute users that out speed (SubChomp, SubVolc etc), also Xatu fucks its shit up. While still top a threat it's stabs are easy to stack checks to, putting a stop to most of the time.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Alright, I have been looking over A rank and Breloom stuck out of place to me. I feel as it would fit better in A-.

Breloom has a hard time setting up one SD with it's frail defenses along with it's low speed, and at least one of it's stabs is resisted by common threats (Landorus, Volcarona, Thundurus, Laties, Celebi etc) Focus sash lead will spore something, but is usually evaded by substitute users that out speed (SubChomp, SubVolc etc), also Xatu fucks its shit up. While still top a threat it's stabs are easy to stack checks to, putting a stop to most of the time.
If you want to rape most of Breloom's counters, use the Technican Focus Punch set. Switch in on something you can KO or Spore and use Spore. Then, as they switch out to their Lati@s/Dragonite/Salamence/whatever and watch them crumble. Focus Punch is insane coming off of Life Orb Adamant max base 130 attack, and honestly only Celebi is safe (even that takes upwards of 50%, and if THAT is what absorbs Spore, you have a chance to get two Focus Punches off, which puts it in KO range of Mach Punch!). Seriously, Breloom definitely deserves A rank. Although I wouldn't be TERRIBLY upset if he dropped to A-...

Resists grass, water, electric, rock and ground. That kinda make up for its low defenses. The point of breloom is coming in against something it scares such as bulky waters, ground types, rock types etc. then use spore on the switch. Now the opponent has effectively lost one of its breloom counters/checks and gives breloom a free turn to setup swords dance. And this is what happens when you try to revenge kill it with your next pokemon:
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Scizor: 281-331 (81.68 - 96.22%) -- 56.25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Thundurus-T: 187-220 (62.54 - 73.57%)
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 292-344 (81.56 - 96.08%) -- 18.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 305-360 (94.42 - 111.45%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 168-199 (55.62 - 65.89%) --
Even the ones that survive will lose a lot of health thus allowing a teammate to finish them off. At the end you will have either put something to sleep and koed else or you will have put something to sleep and crippled something else This secures breloom a solid spot at A-Rank. Extremely hard to deal with and capable of effectively beat its counters/checks of the battle with spore (except celebi).

Resists grass, water, electric, rock and ground. That kinda make up for its low defenses. The point of breloom is coming in against something it scares such as bulky waters, ground types, rock types etc. then use spore on the switch. Now the opponent has effectively lost one of its breloom counters/checks and gives breloom a free turn to setup swords dance. And this is what happens when you try to revenge kill it with your next pokemon:
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Scizor: 281-331 (81.68 - 96.22%) -- 56.25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Thundurus-T: 187-220 (62.54 - 73.57%)
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 292-344 (81.56 - 96.08%) -- 18.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 305-360 (94.42 - 111.45%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 168-199 (55.62 - 65.89%) --
Even the ones that survive will lose a lot of health thus allowing a teammate to finish them off. At the end you will have either put something to sleep and koed else or you will have put something to sleep and crippled something else This secures breloom a solid spot at A-Rank. Extremely hard to deal with and capable of effectively its counters/checks of the battle with spore (except celebi).
Yea, it resists grass, electric so on, but the most common grass types are Celebi, Venusaur, and Roserade to some extent all the resist stabs and easily out speed even an electric attack from Thundurus can KO and realistically it can only break these Pokemon if at +2, which isn't always so it's not reliable to actually beat them. Most players just sack whatever is useless for team match up to kill it off. I'm not asking for it to drop out of A completely just to A-.

Yea, it resists grass, electric so on, but the most common grass types are Celebi, Venusaur, and Roserade to some extent all the resist stabs and easily out speed even an electric attack from Thundurus can KO and realistically it can only break these Pokemon if at +2, which isn't always so it's not reliable to actually beat them. Most players just sack whatever is useless for team match up to kill it off. I'm not asking for it to drop out of A completely just to A-.
And that brings my point. You have to sack something to beat it, this puts a huge pressure on your team when dealing with breloom because its pratically guaranted to take down something. Unlike -A-Ranks like salamence who is extremely predictable and easily revenge killed, volcarona who requires a huge amount of support to function etc.

It's not always necessary just as a last resort out, especially with the abundance of Celebi and Latias roaming around. Lum berry Dragonite(although LB < CB)fears nothing as well even Zapdos and Gyarados can check it which are gaining some popularity due to Landorus, so long story short there's too many pokemon that can resist it's dual stab, can abuse it's speed with sub, and priority fucks shit up.

It's not always necessary just as a last resort out, especially with the abundance of Celebi and Latias roaming around. Lum berry Dragonite(although LB < CB)fears nothing as well even Zapdos and Gyarados can check it which are gaining some popularity due to Landorus, so long story short there's too many pokemon that can resist it's dual stab, can abuse it's speed with sub, and priority fucks shit up.
Gyarados cant take bullet seed on the face and latias (like all breloom counters except celebi) can be shutdown by spore. And ''resist'' breloom stab doesnt mean anything by itself. Gengar and latios are both destroyed by bullet seed for example. The only way to deal with breloom is by having resistance AND great bulk. Very few pokemon fit this role and even fewer are actually ou at all.

I ahve beene playing in Ou recently and have used Breloom in all my teams and let me tell you SPORE OP. Haha it just takes any pokemon if i am faster. I prefer the poison heal focus punch set becasue if it usually comes in a slower or poke that doesnt harm it it can spore next poke and then set a sub in his face and then kill and repeat process again. Adn the only way to stop it is with an status bouncer or with somethign like Gliscor( i hate you) .

Lavos

Banned deucer.
breloom is still one of the biggest threats to offensive and defensive teams alike in the current metagame. the problem is, people fail to use it correctly. to succeed, breloom needs to be saved to mid- or late-game, where it is at its most useful and can threaten weakened opponents. especially important is weakening or killing stuff like the most common check, which are latios, latias, and celebi (don't give me that dragonite stuff, nobody uses dnite anymore) which can wall breloom for the entire battle if not properly disposed of. however, there are multiple ways to do this. all three can be pursuit-trapped, bar bp celebi (which almost never runs a coverage move to hit breloom), the first two can be paralyzed and then dealt with by +2 loom, and all are particularly susceptible to bug-type moves, meaning they're not as hard to put in ko range as one might assume. really breloom's just a matter of timing: if you try to set it up too early or too late, it won't do much, but if you release the monster at the opportune moment it's going to destroy. the only reason i could ever see for it to be dropped to a- rank is if people were overpreparing for it, but in my recent experience it's been the exact opposite of that - people are only packing one real check, and that makes it incredibly easy to get the ball rolling with breloom. keep it a-rank, please.

breloom is still one of the biggest threats to offensive and defensive teams alike in the current metagame. the problem is, people fail to use it correctly. to succeed, breloom needs to be saved to mid- or late-game, where it is at its most useful and can threaten weakened opponents. especially important is weakening or killing stuff like the most common check, which are latios, latias, and celebi (don't give me that dragonite stuff, nobody uses dnite anymore) which can wall breloom for the entire battle if not properly disposed of. however, there are multiple ways to do this. all three can be pursuit-trapped, bar bp celebi (which almost never runs a coverage move to hit breloom), the first two can be paralyzed and then dealt with by +2 loom, and all are particularly susceptible to bug-type moves, meaning they're not as hard to put in ko range as one might assume. really breloom's just a matter of timing: if you try to set it up too early or too late, it won't do much, but if you release the monster at the opportune moment it's going to destroy. the only reason i could ever see for it to be dropped to a- rank is if people were overpreparing for it, but in my recent experience it's been the exact opposite of that - people are only packing one real check, and that makes it incredibly easy to get the ball rolling with breloom. keep it a-rank, please.
Well, the problem with Breloom is that it goes down both to Alakazam's Psyshock and Skarmory's Brave Bird - the latter case doesn't even need any offensive investment and walls even boosted Breloom completely.

4 | Dragonite | 16.48836% | 218803 | 15.946% | 170650 | 15.439% |

Don't give me your me educated guess crap, maybe it's not used in tournament environment but obviously ladder wise it is and from what I remember we don't use tournament statistics.

Now all the pokemon that have been mentioned that can be broken through can be at plus two or on the switch. Which is not always the case and of all them can break it with no support.

Who else agrees with Lucario in A-? I mentioned it earlier and got no response.
I see you still have no response I'll help you. Lucario is incredibly potent but the problem is that it requires so much support to get going. Yes there are pokemon like this in a rank but the problem with Luke is that he has a hard time setting up. The meta has alot of bulky things that are really effective that puts a damper on lucario. I think b+ fits him well as he certainly can sweep easy but needs too much support to get there.

Well, the problem with Breloom is that it goes down both to Alakazam's Psyshock and Skarmory's Brave Bird - the latter case doesn't even need any offensive investment and walls even boosted Breloom completely.
252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Alakazam: 131-155 (51.98 - 61.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Cant dream of switching in, and even though it beats breloom 1 vs 1 it will still be crippled. Also:
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Alakazam: 262-309 (103.96 - 122.61%) -- guaranteed OHKO
If breloom setups alakazam cant hope to take it down unless its holding a focus sash and is at full health. Also Skarmory can be put to sleep since its slower or outright 2hkoed by a boosted mach punch preventing it from switching into breloom if it get a boost:
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 224 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 160-188 (48.92 - 57.49%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
Shaky checks that do little to prevent breloom from leaving a mark on the opponent team.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
4 | Dragonite | 16.48836% | 218803 | 15.946% | 170650 | 15.439% |

Don't give me your me educated guess crap, maybe it's not used in tournament environment but obviously ladder wise it is and from what I remember we don't use tournament statistics.

Now all the pokemon that have been mentioned that can be broken through can be at plus two or on the switch. Which is not always the case and of all them can break it with no support.
hey now, no need to get rude with me. i figured we were speaking in a competitive environment, and seeing as the ladder isn't super competitive right now, i figured i might as well use my years of tournament experience in bw ou to tell you that dragonite usage is dropping like a rock (at least in a realistically challenging tournament environment). also, breloom's almost always going to be hitting its checks on the switch or at +2, so i don't see what you're getting at. i mean, no one's going to switch their breloom directly into latios or whatever. breloom takes a bit of simple maneuvering to get in before it can really do work, but let's be real here, that thing hits so hard and fast that once most teams lose their generic single check to it, there's nothing they can do. i don't see any pressing need to move breloom down a rank.

alakazam is ohko'd by +2 mach punch, even jolly, and it's also ohko'd by breloom's bullet seed, so it can't switch in safely, meaning another of the opponent's pokemon will be dying. and even if it's carrying focus sash, if it takes any prior damage it's gone from solid check to easy kill. as for skarmory, breloom can outspeed and spore it, then switch out to the appropriate pokemon. skarmory is also easily trapped and killed by magnezone and gothitelle, pokemon that commonly accompany breloom in order for it to do its job even better. it's also 2hko'd by a +2 adamant life orb mach punch after rocks, meaning if breloom is racking up boosts it can't switch in safely, and if it takes more than 2 turns of sleep to wake up, then it can't even come into loom, period. i don't really see where you're going with this.

ninja'd with the calcs by sbb, thanks for those!

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here
Agreeing with Lavos, keep Breloom A-Rank, I don't think anyone has mentioned that Breloom has access to technician boosted Low Sweeps/Rock Tombs, which can slow down it's normal switch ins (Lati@s, Starmie, Dnite, Lando-I) and let Breloom potentially knock them out.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm surprised someone really brought up dropping Breloom. No. In this current state of the metagame, Breloom is as good as ever. All you have to do is switch it into something slower then it or locked into something it resists, Spore the oncoming switch, press Swords Dance, and watch something die. At +2, Breloom is nearly impossible to counter, making sacking something an almost guarantee. Even checking it can be quite an headache too, as SmashBros just proved to us, not even Zam can revenge kill it at +2 unless it's holding a Sash. Sure you may argue that Breloom is slow and lacks the opportunity to switch in frequently, but so much of the metagame is scared of Mach Punch that smart players will find it really easy to predict the switch and go for Spore or SD. Like Lavos said, Breloom is an amazing mid-late game sweeper when everything is in ranging of being KOed from Mach Punch. At that point, it doesn't even need a boost! I don't really care what people say, Breloom is still a top threat in today's metagame, and if you think it's becoming more underwhelming, then you're probably not using it right.

I believe Breloom's strongest set would be the Technician focus punch. The fact is what Breloom brings are the ultimate nightmare for stall teams. It gets a guaranteed Spore off, then Loads a focus punch that rapes nearly anything. For example, lets look at some of its counters:

Latias
252 Atk Life Orb Breloom Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Latias: 174-205 (47.8 - 56.31%) -- 33.2% chance to 2HKO

Latios
252 Atk Life Orb Breloom Focus Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 192-226 (63.57 - 74.83%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Amoongus
252 Atk Life Orb Breloom Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 0+ Def Amoonguss: 195-230 (45.13 - 53.24%) -- 0.39% chance to 2HKO
If it is not Focus Punch, its Bullet Seed

L.T
-1 252 Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Bullet Seed (3 hits) vs. 200 HP / 244 Def Landorus-T: 132-165 (35.77 - 44.71%) -- 98.34% chance to 3HKO

Gengar
252 Atk Life Orb Breloom Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 214-253 (81.67 - 96.56%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Tentacruel
252 Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Bullet Seed (3 hits) vs. 252 HP / 236+ Def Tentacruel: 225-273 (61.81 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I can see why you would put Breloom in A-, but all these players have played Breloom extensively to see why it should remain A Rank.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's just a way of naming the set so people wont confuse it with the real Sub Focus Punch set. I myself call it Hybrid Breloom, but that's just me.

I really want to point out the fact that Raikou isn't even ranked. Raikou is, without a doubt in my mind, the most versatile weather Pokemon there is. What I mean by that is that Raikou can function well in Rain and Sun, while also functioning semi-well in Hail. While it does have to cope with a Rash nature, Aura Sphere is a very good move to rely on unlike Thundurus-T's Focus Blast. Raikou also has access to Weather Ball, which makes him an absolute monster under weather. A Base 100 Water attack boosted by the Rain? Ground Pokemon think twice about coming in. Combine that with an 100% accurate Thunder and Water pokemon don't want to switch in on the Weather Ball. Grass Pokemon? Taken care of by HP Ice for the most part. Sun? Why not have a very slightly less powerful Fire Blast that's 100% accurate? The combination of Fire, Electric, and HP Ice helps sun out tremendously. Grounds are hurt, waters are hurt, ices are hurt, and flying types are hurt. Most Grass and Fire types become powerhouses after those types are gone. If that's not enough, he has some other moves that have general handiness such as Volt Switch and Calm Mind. Let me take this directly from the OU analysis for Raikou:

"However, Raikou does have some notable assets that give it an edge over its competition. Unlike its competitors, Raikou has good 90 / 100 special bulk to compliment its offenses and give it the ability to take a few hits when needed. The extra speed is also useful for checking prominent threats like Garchomp and Keldeo, which Thundurus-T is unable to do without a Choice Scarf, and the extra power gives it an advantage over Jolteon. Aura Sphere and Weather Ball are two great coverage moves that Thundurus-T and Jolteon would love to have. Raikou even has unique access to Calm Mind, allowing it to boost its special power and bulk simultaneously, which in turn makes it a more powerful and more durable sweeper. Utilize these niches and Raikou will never disappoint."
Raikou has a strong niche in the Metagame as a multi-weather sweeper and bulkier and faster electric type. While I would like for him to be considered low to mid B Rank, he should definitely be C rank at least.
Posted earlier and never got a response about Raikou, it's seriously really good, just rank it for me please. Quoting my argument

Aaaaand pretty much any calc you would like to know (be careful, very large, in rain cos weather ball is cooler in rain on Raikou):
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 252+ SpD Blissey: 17.79 - 21.16%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 172+ SpD Gastrodon: 20.65 - 24.41%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 124 HP / 132 SpD Gastrodon: 25.63 - 30.2%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Celebi: 27.72 - 33.16%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 224+ SpD Celebi: 28.21 - 33.66%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 29.01 - 34.19%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Deoxys-D: 33.55 - 39.8%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 34.06 - 40.1%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 224+ SpD Jirachi: 35.89 - 42.57%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 60 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 37.82 - 44.55%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 39.01 - 46.15%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 39.89 - 47.15%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 41.05 - 48.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 192 HP / 52 SpD Venusaur: 41.83 - 49.85%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Deoxys-D: 42.76 - 50.65%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 43.18 - 51.13%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 56 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 43.38 - 51.26%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Deoxys-D: 43.42 - 51.31%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 45.02 - 53.21%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 45.16 - 53.37%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Haxorus: 45.23 - 53.4%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 232+ SpD Rotom-W: 45.54 - 53.79%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 47.01 - 55.62%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 47.53 - 56.17%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 47.67 - 56.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 160+ SpD Magnezone: 48.83 - 57.55%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Jirachi: 49 - 57.92%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Ferrothorn: 49.57 - 58.68%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 160 SpD Metagross: 50.27 - 59.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Venusaur: 50.99 - 60.26%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Venusaur: 51.16 - 60.46%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp in rain: 52.79 - 62.29%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Reuniclus: 53.06 - 62.5%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Deoxys-D: 53.94 - 63.9%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 216 SpD Scizor: 54.06 - 63.95%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Jirachi: 54.84 - 64.81%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 192 HP / 0 SpD Reuniclus: 55.25 - 65.28%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyurem-B: 55.24 - 65.47%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Jirachi: 57.47 - 68.03%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Dragonite: 58.03 - 68.39%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Jirachi: 57.89 - 68.42%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 148 SpD Scizor: 58.6 - 69.09%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran in rain: 59.22 - 70.12%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 120 HP / 136 SpD Conkeldurr: 60.89 - 71.91%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 128 HP / 128 SpD Conkeldurr: 61.35 - 72.32%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Espeon: 61.97 - 73.05%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 232 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 62.2 - 73.57%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 164 HP / 0 SpD Metagross: 63.15 - 74.56%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Jolteon in rain: 63.83 - 75.27%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Jirachi: 64.51 - 75.95%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus-T in rain: 66.22 - 78.26%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 66.25 - 78.52%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Conkeldurr: 67.63 - 79.95%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 148 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 67.92 - 80.5%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Scizor: 68.51 - 80.75%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hippowdon in rain: 69.52 - 81.9%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 220+ SpD Jellicent: 69.8 - 82.17%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Haxorus: 70.06 - 82.99%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 96+ SpD Eviolite Riolu: 71.37 - 84.09%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar: 71.28 - 84.15%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 244 HP / 44+ SpD Heatran in rain: 71.35 - 84.37%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Metagross: 71.52 - 84.43%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 236 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 73.12 - 86.25%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 36 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 74.48 - 88.27%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 60 SpD Dragonite: 75.64 - 89.11%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Toxicroak: 76.08 - 89.94%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 76.59 - 90.78%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 76.85 - 90.9%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Metagross: 79.73 - 94.01%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Dragonite: 79.79 - 94.3%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Forretress: 83.89 - 98.58%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Scizor: 84.34 - 99.28%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 84.76 - 100%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona in rain: 85.17 - 100.8%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 12 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 88.63 - 104.54%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 89.31 - 105.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Vaporeon: 89.41 - 105.39%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Vaporeon: 89.61 - 105.62%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 24 HP / 0 SpD Toxicroak: 89.45 - 105.75%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Alakazam: 89.68 - 105.95%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 160 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona in rain: 90.02 - 106.55%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 92.85 - 109.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Jellicent: 93.79 - 110.66%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Lucario: 94.32 - 111.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ninetales in rain: 94.28 - 111.42%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 95.06 - 112.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 95.41 - 112.59%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dragonite: 95.35 - 112.69%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 95.35 - 112.69%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 95.78 - 113.02%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Heatran in rain: 96.59 - 113.93%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Heatran in rain: 97.53 - 114.81%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Jellicent: 98.43 - 116.14%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 99.44 - 117.31%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Volcarona in rain: 101.6 - 119.61%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona in rain: 101.6 - 120.25%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Hippowdon in rain: 102.38 - 120.47%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 180 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar: 102.59 - 121.24%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Vaporeon: 103.24 - 121.69%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Politoed: 103.12 - 121.87%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 200 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T in rain: 107.31 - 126.82%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 224 HP / 252+ SpD Skarmory: 108.86 - 128.44%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0- SpD Garchomp: 109.49 - 129.6%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Terrakion in rain: 110.83 - 130.65%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Terrakion in rain: 111.72 - 131.48%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Terrakion in rain: 112.07 - 131.88%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Tentacruel: 113.04 - 133.11%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales in rain: 114.28 - 134.49%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar: 115.78 - 136.84%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor in rain: 118.07 - 139.54%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor in rain: 118.41 - 139.94%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 32 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T in rain: 121.1 - 143.11%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Politoed: 122.98 - 145.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Landorus in rain: 123.51 - 145.45%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Salamence: 124.47 - 147.43%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Donphan in rain: 129.68 - 153.12%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Keldeo: 132.5 - 156.65%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 133.33 - 157.4%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mamoswine in rain: 137.95 - 162.88%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0- SpD Landorus-T in rain: 138.12 - 163.12%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Landorus in rain: 138.55 - 163.63%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Landorus-T in rain: 138.55 - 163.63%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Landorus in rain: 138.55 - 163.63%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Landorus-T in rain: 138.55 - 163.63%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Starmie: 139.5 - 164.81%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor in rain: 143.64 - 169.75%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Infernape in rain: 148.12 - 174.74%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Infernape in rain: 148.97 - 175.51%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Infernape in rain: 149.48 - 176.1%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 224 HP / 32 SpD Skarmory: 154.74 - 182.26%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Infernape in rain: 165.87 - 195.22%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Starmie: 172.41 - 203.06%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Starmie: 172.51 - 203.81%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Gyarados: 198.98 - 235.53%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 201.52 - 238.16%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dugtrio in rain: 209.47 - 247.39%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 176 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 211.2 - 249.6%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 56 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 229.56 - 271.3%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 239.27 - 282.77%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Cloyster: 243.56 - 287.12%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Cloyster: 341.9 - 403.31%

Posted earlier and never got a response about Raikou, it's seriously really good, just rank it for me please. Quoting my argument

Aaaaand pretty much any calc you would like to know (be careful, very large, in rain cos weather ball is cooler in rain on Raikou):
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 172+ SpD Gastrodon: 20.65 - 24.41%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 124 HP / 132 SpD Gastrodon: 25.63 - 30.2%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Celebi: 27.72 - 33.16%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 224+ SpD Celebi: 28.21 - 33.66%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 29.01 - 34.19%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Deoxys-D: 33.55 - 39.8%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 34.06 - 40.1%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 224+ SpD Jirachi: 35.89 - 42.57%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 60 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 37.82 - 44.55%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 39.01 - 46.15%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 39.89 - 47.15%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 41.05 - 48.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 192 HP / 52 SpD Venusaur: 41.83 - 49.85%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Deoxys-D: 42.76 - 50.65%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 43.18 - 51.13%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 56 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 43.38 - 51.26%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Deoxys-D: 43.42 - 51.31%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 45.02 - 53.21%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 45.16 - 53.37%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Haxorus: 45.23 - 53.4%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 232+ SpD Rotom-W: 45.54 - 53.79%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 47.01 - 55.62%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 47.53 - 56.17%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 47.67 - 56.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 160+ SpD Magnezone: 48.83 - 57.55%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Jirachi: 49 - 57.92%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Ferrothorn: 49.57 - 58.68%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 160 SpD Metagross: 50.27 - 59.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Venusaur: 50.99 - 60.26%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Venusaur: 51.16 - 60.46%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp in rain: 52.79 - 62.29%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Reuniclus: 53.06 - 62.5%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Deoxys-D: 53.94 - 63.9%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 216 SpD Scizor: 54.06 - 63.95%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Jirachi: 54.84 - 64.81%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 192 HP / 0 SpD Reuniclus: 55.25 - 65.28%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyurem-B: 55.24 - 65.47%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Jirachi: 57.47 - 68.03%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Dragonite: 58.03 - 68.39%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Jirachi: 57.89 - 68.42%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 148 SpD Scizor: 58.6 - 69.09%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran in rain: 59.22 - 70.12%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 120 HP / 136 SpD Conkeldurr: 60.89 - 71.91%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 128 HP / 128 SpD Conkeldurr: 61.35 - 72.32%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Espeon: 61.97 - 73.05%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 232 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 62.2 - 73.57%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 164 HP / 0 SpD Metagross: 63.15 - 74.56%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Jolteon in rain: 63.83 - 75.27%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Jirachi: 64.51 - 75.95%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus-T in rain: 66.22 - 78.26%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 66.25 - 78.52%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Conkeldurr: 67.63 - 79.95%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 148 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 67.92 - 80.5%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Scizor: 68.51 - 80.75%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hippowdon in rain: 69.52 - 81.9%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 220+ SpD Jellicent: 69.8 - 82.17%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Haxorus: 70.06 - 82.99%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 96+ SpD Eviolite Riolu: 71.37 - 84.09%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar: 71.28 - 84.15%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 244 HP / 44+ SpD Heatran in rain: 71.35 - 84.37%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Metagross: 71.52 - 84.43%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 236 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 73.12 - 86.25%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 36 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 74.48 - 88.27%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 60 SpD Dragonite: 75.64 - 89.11%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Toxicroak: 76.08 - 89.94%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 76.59 - 90.78%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 76.85 - 90.9%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Metagross: 79.73 - 94.01%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Dragonite: 79.79 - 94.3%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Forretress: 83.89 - 98.58%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Scizor: 84.34 - 99.28%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 84.76 - 100%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona in rain: 85.17 - 100.8%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 12 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 88.63 - 104.54%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 89.31 - 105.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Vaporeon: 89.41 - 105.39%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Vaporeon: 89.61 - 105.62%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 24 HP / 0 SpD Toxicroak: 89.45 - 105.75%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Alakazam: 89.68 - 105.95%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 160 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona in rain: 90.02 - 106.55%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 92.85 - 109.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Jellicent: 93.79 - 110.66%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Lucario: 94.32 - 111.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ninetales in rain: 94.28 - 111.42%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 95.06 - 112.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 95.41 - 112.59%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dragonite: 95.35 - 112.69%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 95.35 - 112.69%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 95.78 - 113.02%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Heatran in rain: 96.59 - 113.93%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Heatran in rain: 97.53 - 114.81%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Jellicent: 98.43 - 116.14%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 99.44 - 117.31%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Volcarona in rain: 101.6 - 119.61%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona in rain: 101.6 - 120.25%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Hippowdon in rain: 102.38 - 120.47%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 180 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar: 102.59 - 121.24%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Vaporeon: 103.24 - 121.69%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Politoed: 103.12 - 121.87%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 200 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T in rain: 107.31 - 126.82%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 224 HP / 252+ SpD Skarmory: 108.86 - 128.44%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0- SpD Garchomp: 109.49 - 129.6%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Terrakion in rain: 110.83 - 130.65%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Terrakion in rain: 111.72 - 131.48%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Terrakion in rain: 112.07 - 131.88%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Tentacruel: 113.04 - 133.11%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Ninetales in rain: 114.28 - 134.49%
252+ SpA Raikou Aura Sphere vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar: 115.78 - 136.84%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor in rain: 118.07 - 139.54%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor in rain: 118.41 - 139.94%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 32 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T in rain: 121.1 - 143.11%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Politoed: 122.98 - 145.34%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Landorus in rain: 123.51 - 145.45%
252+ SpA Raikou Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Salamence: 124.47 - 147.43%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Donphan in rain: 129.68 - 153.12%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Keldeo: 132.5 - 156.65%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 133.33 - 157.4%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mamoswine in rain: 137.95 - 162.88%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0- SpD Landorus-T in rain: 138.12 - 163.12%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Starmie: 139.5 - 164.81%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor in rain: 143.64 - 169.75%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Infernape in rain: 148.12 - 174.74%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Infernape in rain: 148.97 - 175.51%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Infernape in rain: 149.48 - 176.1%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 224 HP / 32 SpD Skarmory: 154.74 - 182.26%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Infernape in rain: 165.87 - 195.22%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Starmie: 172.41 - 203.06%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Starmie: 172.51 - 203.81%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Gyarados: 198.98 - 235.53%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 201.52 - 238.16%
252+ SpA Raikou Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dugtrio in rain: 209.47 - 247.39%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 176 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 211.2 - 249.6%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 56 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 229.56 - 271.3%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 239.27 - 282.77%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Cloyster: 243.56 - 287.12%
252+ SpA Raikou Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Cloyster: 341.9 - 403.31%

How is this going to convince anyone to bring rank Raikou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)