Pokèmon BW2 EV-Training Hot Spots

Boldore gives +1 Atk in addition to +1 Def.

The other 2 are inferior to the other options, which have the same EVs and are lower in level too.
Higher in level would make them better if you want to get EXP along with the EVs.

Also, if higher level does make them worse, explain why there is an entry for the Baltoy that appear in Volcarona's room in Relic Castle. The Frillish in Virbank City are a superior option under that logic. Also, thanks for telling me that Boldore give +1 in both attack and defense, I thought they gave +2 in defense.

Higher in level would make them better if you want to get EXP along with the EVs.

Also, if higher level does make them worse, explain why there is an entry for the Baltoy that appear in Volcarona's room in Relic Castle. The Frillish in Virbank City are a superior option under that logic. Also, thanks for telling me that Boldore give +1 in both attack and defense, I thought they gave +2 in defense.
read OP before posting

read OP before posting
I did, and I understand that generally, lower in level is better.

However, that is not always the case. For example, if I am training my level 97 Genesect and I want it to both get speed EVs and level up to level 100, wouldn't surfing at Dragonspiral Tower be a better option than Aspertia City for this example, even though surfing at Aspertia City is more easily accessible and the pokemon are lower in level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)