Blast from the Past: NUgget Bridge [Won by FLCL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Beat Cherub in a GG. I guess I'll play Zeb too tomorrow to see if he advances.

So i'm having a bit of a dilemma here

Are annoyer and ebeast on enough to keep their position on the nugget bridge? I need to battle ebeast for nugger but i never see him on... and if people are having trouble contacting annoyer thats shitty too.

Can you guys in all honesty say that you're active enough for the position? Because if not im givijg the positions to people who are far more active such as treecko37 and starships

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So i'm having a bit of a dilemma here

Are annoyer and ebeast on enough to keep their position on the nugget bridge? I need to battle ebeast for nugger but i never see him on... and if people are having trouble contacting annoyer thats shitty too.

Can you guys in all honesty say that you're active enough for the position? Because if not im givijg the positions to people who are far more active such as treecko37 and starships
I'm always on I don't know what you're talking about... If anything this has something to do with us being 8 hours apart. On Friday you just tried to challenge during the only time I have to tutor my tutee and you never tried challenging before or after that. Annoyer is inactive as fuck though. down with him

EDIT: If this really does end in 2 days, then shouldn't we just announce FLCL the winner? Beating the nugger bridge is about being rocket for as long as possible and FLCL's been rocket for weeks.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
FLCL surely wins the whole thing but people can still try to dethrone him if they like

i tried and got smashed again my ebeast's groovy stall team :<

so yeah it's ending in two days. flcl has already won but i guess you can try to still dethrone him/have a chance to battle NU's finest.

how do we go about flcl's reward btw? as a mod he has a big avatar, already has a CT, and is sop on irc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)