Joint thread: Infinity Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday works for me, but I can't sell credits to my thread. Chances are I wont update with anything new for some time, if ever and if you don't like what I already have, then I'll just hit the road. It's all good. But do check my thread; most people generally want one - five of these:

Togekiss Timid 29/23/31/15/27/28 Serene Grace, Tri Attack, Hidden Power Ice 64. (50% ability change chance and mine stayed Serene Grace. I kept it just for the IVs. I was shocked when I found the Hidden Power, Serene Grace Tri Attack wins. 40% chance of status is awesome) Not Redistributable

Electabuzz Hasty 25/26/17/26/30/30 Cross Chop, Follow Me, Ice Punch, Thunderbolt, Premier Ball

Lunatone Modest 26/16/29/30/22/29 Baton Pass Ultra Ball

Dragonite Calm 31/15/26/26/23/20 Heal Bell, Dive Ball

Zapdos Bold 18/1/30/23/15/31 Extra Sensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound and Heat Wave tutor. Hidden Power Ice [68]
I am interested in Christian's shiny darkrai. But only if it's from the event legitimently and not from an event cheat code.

I am interested in Christian's shiny darkrai. But only if it's from the event legitimently and not from an event cheat code.
I PM'd Christian but his last activity was Mar 25th, 2013 2:26:44 PM, so we might not hear back from him for a while. I'm not sure if he hacked the ticket or not, but really, that doesn't effect the pokemon's data at all.

*shrug* guess there is no wynaut in my future.

I PM'd Christian but his last activity was Mar 25th, 2013 2:26:44 PM, so we might not hear back from him for a while. I'm not sure if he hacked the ticket or not, but really, that doesn't effect the pokemon's data at all.

*shrug* guess there is no wynaut in my future.
I wouldn't start doubting if I were you. Since I just got back on smogon and you have bumped my thread so I can get a good start, I can hand you this wynaut to you for free just this once (by the my kindness of my heart).

I wouldn't start doubting if I were you. Since I just got back on smogon and you have bumped my thread so I can get a good start, I can hand you this wynaut to you for free just this once (by the my kindness of my heart).
Cool, Free Pokemon. See you saturday.

Okay. Give me a few minutes.
Thanks for the trade. Also, I'm just about to update with these:
#143 - Snorlax ★
(ID: 09390 | OT: Vini | ♂)

Thick Fat | Careful
31 | 31 | 31 | 19 | 31 | 31
Curse | Mimic | Selfdestruct | Dynamicpunch
Available at: Level 5 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Emulator used.
Thanks to Hozu for tutoring Selfdestruct.

#113 - Chansey ★
(ID: 09390 | OT: Vini | ♀)

Natural Cure | Calm
31 | 21 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Softboiled | Mimic | Counter | Seismic Toss

So I've thought about it, and I'll probably be making a lot of trade rights deals, from now until October, and when X and Y comes out I'll probably breed a flawless pokemon or two the old fashioned way before RNG gets broken on it, so how about this:

I'll give you Timid Lugia, PBB's Bold XD Zapdos, Timid HP ice togepi and Hasty Follow Me Electabuzz, for Zapdos, Gengar, Suicune, and Raikou. I will also give you four credits so if you ever need anything in the future you can just post and let me know. I'll probably be a lifer on smogon. It seems wise to invest in semi-redistributables and by getting these four now, I'll probably be able to do more trade rights deals in the future. Gotta catch 'em all.

All I ask if that you open your PM box for a minute so I can save a PM for my records; so I can keep track of this deal. Posts aren't reliable.

Thanks for the trade. Also, I'm just about to update with these:
#143 - Snorlax ★
(ID: 09390 | OT: Vini | ♂)

Thick Fat | Careful
31 | 31 | 31 | 19 | 31 | 31
Curse | Mimic | Selfdestruct | Dynamicpunch
Thanks to Hozu for tutoring Selfdestruct.

#113 - Chansey ★
(ID: 09390 | OT: Vini | ♀)

Natural Cure | Calm
31 | 21 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Softboiled | Mimic | Counter | Seismic Toss

So I've thought about it, and I'll probably be making a lot of trade rights deals, from now until October, and when X and Y comes out I'll probably breed a flawless pokemon or two the old fashioned way before RNG gets broken on it, so how about this:

I'll give you Timid Lugia, PBB's Bold XD Zapdos, Timid HP ice togepi and Hasty Follow Me Electabuzz, for Zapdos, Gengar, Suicune, and Raikou. I will also give you four credits so if you ever need anything in the future you can just post and let me know. I'll probably be a lifer on smogon. It seems wise to invest in semi-redistributables and by getting these four now, I'll probably be able to do more trade rights deals in the future. Gotta catch 'em all.

All I ask if that you open your PM box for a minute so I can save a PM for my records; so I can keep track of this deal. Posts aren't reliable.
Just add me to your friendlist so you'll be able to send me a pm.

And sure, I'll be glad to hand these pokemon to you for 4 credit points.

But could you wait until I transfer the entei to my white version first and I'll trade them to you anytime soon today?

Just add me to your friendlist so you'll be able to send me a pm.

And sure, I'll be glad to hand these pokemon to you for 4 credit points.

But could you wait until I transfer the entei to my white version first and I'll trade them to you anytime soon today?
I'm on wifi now, join me when ready. Also, please send that PM back with "I agree". I have about 15 minutes or so before I should be getting off this computer.

Hello there!
I saw your post in the "simple request" thread about the banners service, and I want to take on one of your projects for a banner for my sig.

The project I like is this:

A Non-Shiny Donphan & DW Donphan (Both Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sand Veil & Sturdy
Moves: Mud-Slap, Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock

The thing is, I don't know if you want BOTH pokemon for a banner or a SINGLE pokemon for a single banner. PM or VM me with your answer and, as you asked in your post, ask for me around in the wi-fi forum for reference.

Hello there!
I saw your post in the "simple request" thread about the banners service, and I want to take on one of your projects for a banner for my sig.

The project I like is this:

A Non-Shiny Donphan & DW Donphan (Both Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sand Veil & Sturdy
Moves: Mud-Slap, Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock

The thing is, I don't know if you want BOTH pokemon for a banner or a SINGLE pokemon for a single banner. PM or VM me with your answer and, as you asked in your post, ask for me around in the wi-fi forum for reference.
Okay, well I remember I was offering banner services less than 2 weeks ago and I explained about what a banner should be worth for depending on how challenging and simple it is.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4692964&postcount=952
Banner services
1.) RNG Breeding a pokemon - One Banner each (If it's a very simple banner)
2.) RNG capturing a wild pokemon - One banner each (If it's a very simple banner)
3.) RNG Capturing a Legendary pokemon or a DreamWorld Pokemon- Two Simple Banners each
4.) RNG Capturing a Shiny Legendary pokemon or a wild shiny pokemon - One Detailed Banner each (that is more challenging, more creative, more designs, and more detailed)

And before I start doing business with you, let me ask you a few questions first. If you don't mind.

1.) Tell me about your reputation here on smogon?
2.) How long have you been a member on smogon?
3.) Do you have a trade thread?
4.) When did you start learning how to rng abuse your own pokemon?
5.) How many rng abuse projects have you done for people on smogon?
6.) And how exactly do I know that you're trustworthy?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
hrm... since I appear to have one of the few RNG'd Dream Radar Dialga (possibly the only one) on Smogon... How about this?

Flash's Shiny Darkrai (Timid) (Non-redis)
HP - Ground
IV's: 31/x/31/30/30/31
EV's: UT
Moves: Trick, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, and Focus Blast
(from a legit wonder card)
(Available on the 5th gen)
(Cloned from the AR device)
(I can trade this. You can't)​

Though... I thought you were looking for a Palkia? Or did you already get one?

hrm... since I appear to have one of the few RNG'd Dream Radar Dialga (possibly the only one) on Smogon... How about this?

HP - Ground
(from a legit wonder card)
(Available on the 5th gen)
(Cloned from the AR device)
(I can trade this. You can't)​

Though... I thought you were looking for a Palkia? Or did you already get one?
Sounds good.

And yes, I was looking for a palkia too and I was trying to get the ahold of Jedi but all he said was to try to get a hold of him on smogonwifi.

However, If you have a DW timid palkia caught in a dream ball and if you find something else on my thread that you like, I would be very glad to trade another one of pokemon plus the shiny darkrai for both the DW Palkia and the DW Dialga. If that's alright with you. :)

Diabolico said:
And before I start doing business with you, let me ask you a few questions first. If you don't mind.

1.) Tell me about your reputation here on smogon?
2.) How long have you been a member on smogon?
3.) Do you have a trade thread?
4.) When did you start learning how to rng abuse your own pokemon?
5.) How many rng abuse projects have you done for people on smogon?
6.) And how exactly do I know that you're trustworthy?
edit: message was already delivered, thanks for understanding.

I whised to send a PM to you but you have them un-checked, ask me or a mod if you want to delete this message once you read it.

I read your answer a few days ago, but I din't fell like answering all those questions. I know the trading business is ruined with all this hacked pokemons running rampant but there's also service that prove their legality and within Smogon walls trading hacked pokemons is a crime paid with banning from any trading service, I don't think there is a single stupid soul that publicy accept RNG project and offer hacked pokemons in return. All the wi-fi mods are expert in RNGing and detecting hacks and a few of them are mods in Pokecheck too!!!. If the pokemon I trade you are hacked I don't even need to know that you found me out, report me and let's the mods handle the case. Sorry but I won't take the project

I whised to send a PM to you but you have them un-checked, ask me or a mod if you want to delete this message once you read it.
I'm Sorry to hear that. :(

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
In response to your CMT, i'd like these.

41.) Diabolico's Shiny Articuno (Modest)
HP - Ground
IV's: 30/31/31/30/30/31

19.) Diabolico's Palkia (Timid)
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Christian's Shiny Dialga (Modest) (Non-redis)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, and Stealth Pow

HP - Ground

In response to your CMT, i'd like these.

41.) Diabolico's Shiny Articuno (Modest)
HP - Ground
IV's: 30/31/31/30/30/31

19.) Diabolico's Palkia (Timid)
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Christian's Shiny Dialga (Modest) (Non-redis)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, and Stealth Pow

HP - Ground
Deal!

Would you like to trade now?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Okie Dokie.

Use my White FC in my sig when you're ready.

Should I use the Black 2 FC in your Sig?

EDIT:
The Dialga is in a timer ball btw. Just to let you know.
I could've loved it more in a Dive/Net Ball, but it doesn't matter.

Yeahp, use that FC. i'll go into the Wi-Fi room now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)