Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't Clay on route 6? I have the badge from Driftviel city. Bianca is blocking the pathway across the bridge through the mountain.

I'll need your time (GTM), but if you give me a Jolly Moxie Shiny Gyarados I'll trade you :D. My time is GTM -7
Can anyone trave a Custap Berry with me via Dream World? That is going to be difficult, because we need to be online at the same time and find us somehow.

I don't know what I could offer but I have a few spare items like Master Ball (in-game). We also have a few perfect or shiny or perfect shiny mons, if you need one.

I need a hack checker, you get a lot of stuff for doing this for me. Post on my thread or PM me if you can hack check some stuff for me.

I'm in need of someone to RNG some pokemon-

Shiny Relicanth
Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31
Rock Head
*must know Stealth Rock*

Shiny Jumpluff (in heal/love ball)
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31

Shiny Lillipup (Luxury Ball)
Impish
Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31

Should I keep this?

Here are it's IVs

Calm Nature

IVs: 29, 30, 31 / 24 - 29 / 24 - 29 / 31 / 20 - 24 / 31

or should I keep trying?

Question about transferring 3gen to 4th gen(Im getting conflicting result)
If I migrate an underevolve pokemon to a 4th gen game and it gain a new ability in 4th gen, then there is a 50% chance of getting a new ability?
thanks in advance, the agonist

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If it has A0, it will never get a new ability upon evolving. If it has A1, it will always get the new ability when it evolves. This doesn't apply to Pokemon that either have only one ability, or have two in Gen 3, obviously.

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.

Wanted List
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333547&postcount=45

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.

2 common pokemons!

Hello guys,

I was wondering if someone has this mons (Im looking for NOT hacked and NOT RNGed Mons, just common mons cought in the wild!):

Scyther
Chatot

Can someone Help me? Thanks in advance :D

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Depends on you.
And BTW, DP is where you'll get level 47 Dialga/Palkia, and you can use any types of pokeballs for them, unlike HGSS' Sinjoh Dragons... always in pokeballs.

Hey guys, do you know where I can find a link to the #smogonwifi (IRC)?

The place where Jedi goes to?

If yes, could any of you post a link to it please?

So I just got myself an original copy of Pokémon Diamond. Is it worth to RNG abuse the TID/SID combo? If so, what spread should I aim for?
Yes and aim for something with Shiny HP fire, as there are alot of legands and common pokemon that can use it, such as Cresselia, Giratina and even Porygon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)