The most amazing thing you have done in Pokémon?

Soloing Whitney in SS with a physical-only Totodile and no X-items. Definitely. Took me 51 turns and I was litterally one miss away from having to go through all the agony again. The most intense battle I've ever had, from a Scramble Challange nontheless (and yes, I know challange is spelled wrong. I'm a scrambler :P).

Beating Brock's Onix in Red with Bulbasaur before I got Vine Whip

I was so stupid back then I was literally one level away from earning it when I faced him

But I somehow won by Leech Seed stalling

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I'll let the battle speak for itself:

Watch it in your 4th gen. game with this number: 26 72324 06558

Or in Youtube.
This is simply magnificent... By far the best thing anyone has posted in the thread... 3 crits in a row against a Battle head hahaha...

I don't think I've had many epic win things... I remember staying in Vs a Weavile with Salamence predicting a Swords Dance and just Fire Blasted its face in when he did Swords Dance. I was all "Omg, that actually worked!"

I guess Toxic stalling Ghetsis' Hydreigon with a Shuckle also comes pretty close :D

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
This is simply magnificent... By far the best thing anyone has posted in the thread... 3 crits in a row against a Battle head hahaha...

I don't think I've had many epic win things... I remember staying in Vs a Weavile with Salamence predicting a Swords Dance and just Fire Blasted its face in when he did Swords Dance. I was all "Omg, that actually worked!"

I guess Toxic stalling Ghetsis' Hydreigon with a Shuckle also comes pretty close :D
Ya, best thing in this thread!

I think it's the first time I see a 1hp left, that does not involve focus sash.

(I see 2hp more frequently though)

The best one I remember was in Black 2. My Espeon was up against Clay's Sandslash a few levels higher than it was. It survived a critical Slash and a Fury Cutter, and it knocked out Sandslash with two critical Psybeams.

I had made a bet with my brother (EMERALD): I get $5 for every Gym Leader I defeat (1st time only) and he would get $5 if I lost at any time.

I wanted the $40 so bad (I blew that amount when DE booster pack set came out).
I stayed in route 101 without ever even going to Oldale town and trained my torchic up to a blaziken lv. 36. He wouldn't listen to me.

SO DAMN LONG!!!!!!!!!!

Je ne sais pas le mettre. C'est la premiere fois que je tape en fracais. Si vous pensez que parlant et tapant sont la meme chose, vous avez TORT.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
That $40 was so cool.

However, I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't read French.
Sorry but can you please switch your language to English again?

(Or if you want to explain something in French, would you mind adding a small English summary of what you've been saying? )

nahh he's just a little confused. i'm asking him where his cedilla is in his siggy because he needs it for "français" and "ça" |D

ANYWAY BACK ON LE TOPIC SHALL WE

I saw a shiny chansey in fire red AND caught it. what sucks though is i lent the game to some kid who overwritten my save file. fuck him.

I try out heaps of cool ways to beat the E4 and my favorite is baton passing tons of boosts to sunkern ready to sweep.

Once in the battle factory or whatever where you rent the pokemon i got the SHITTEST choices. every time my first two pokes got murdered in one shot, and then Pinsir would save me. Pinsir basically swept lots of the opponents by himself. In the final battle of the streak he took out the first 2 opponents pokemon and then got 3 crits on the last pokemon but they fucking used horn drill

I was battling my friend Ashley and she was smashing me i sent out my ninjask and managed to baton pass +6atk and +6speed to my choice banded rampardos and OHKOd her wholefully healthy team with assurance

French 3 student so i might not be 100% accurate:

mais où est la cédille ? c:
"But where is the cedilla?" (ç is used in French, and is missing in his signature)

Je ne sais pas le mettre. C'est la premiere fois que je tape en fracais. Si vous pensez que parlant et tapant sont la meme chose, vous avez TORT.
"I don't know how to make it. It's the first time that I've typed French. If you think that speaking and typing are the same thing, you're STUPID."

French 3 student so i might not be 100% accurate:

"But where is the cedilla?" (ç is used in French, and is missing in his signature)

"I don't know how to make it. It's the first time that I've typed French. If you think that speaking and typing are the same thing, you're STUPID."
This has nothing to do with the posts, but dude venser, I wiped my harddrive and lost that Tentacruel gif, and have been searching for it for YEARS to no avail. Having been around pokemon for a long time and seeing that sweet sprite about 10000 times, it is my favorite thing in the entire world, thank you so much for posting here. I cannot believe I just found that.

Also, afaik, you got the French right.

Catching a shiny Gyrados in a place that was not the Lake of Rage. I assumed that Gyrados was the only Pokemon that could be shiny since it was my first real shiny encounter and I was about nine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)