Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
thanks! it looks great except for three small problems:

1) it kinda looks like it has boobs lol
2) it has a rabbit face (pointy nose + buckteeth)
3) the boots are a bit squished, should be taller imo

however the coloring is great

The torso seems a tad small. I would extend the stomach up by a pixel and square out his chest in order to remove his "boobs" and create more of a pectoral structure. Also, the boots thing too.

Edit: would also like an opinion on this if possible. First attempt at a sprite of my own.

I"m reposting my request... it is rather simple, not sure if it is gonna take you too much time. I hope not, tbh. By the way, i can offer you a... Dota 2 Yak courier for it. I know, it is a pretty dumb reward, but... thats all i can give.
Hey guys!

I have a simple request, not pokemon related. I saw this (http://imgur.com/gallery/O2KEg) on the internet another day and i really wanted to make some so i could distribute them. But im a horrible horrible artist and every try i made failed miserably. Can anyone help me? It doesnt need to be a copy of this one, just something along this lines.

It would be in portuguese (i live in Brazil), so if you are interested/can help me, PM and i will PM you back what should be written. =P

Thanks in advance!

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Layell, I love it! It's been my trainer sprite for a bit now and everyone stops to compliment. Mad props

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the LCPL, the Murkrow Mafia needs a team logo.

I already had an idea, but was unable to draw it myself because Paint sucks:

If we could get a Murkrow, with one wing extended, revealing some colored feathers that look like Neckties like those coated gangsters that sell watches in the slums, that would be cool. We would like it to be perching on top of a bar that says 'the Murkrow Mafia'.

Thanks~

Decided to do some recoloring which involves Garchomp:

The first one is fully recolored as shiny Gible whereas the other one also recolored as shiny Gible but its skin recolored as shiny Gabite. I personally like the latter though.

[04:23:54] <~Zarel> 1. must be a sprite in the style of Pokemon (any sprite from Pokemon automatically passes this, obviously)
[04:23:58] <~Zarel> 2. must not be a pokemon
[04:24:13] <~Zarel> 3. must be an 80x80 PNG with a transparent background
Same requirements, but if someone could sprite me up Miror B I would be forever grateful.

something in a more dynamic pose a la:

would be preferable, but whatever yall can do.

once again, I'd appreciate it. [:

I decided to scrap the the last request use a different idea. This is for my Custom Avatar for Showdown so it has to be a gen 5 style. I decided to have a custom Dragonite sprite with Kid Gohan flying on his back.

Same requirements as Treecko37's

[04:23:54] <~Zarel> 1. must be a sprite in the style of Pokemon (any sprite from Pokemon automatically passes this, obviously)
Thanks in advance.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heya! Those who have posted in this thread asking for sprites may like to know that I take them as commissions, through money or deviantART points. My price is quite cheap: 1¢ or 1 dA point for 25 pixels. An 80x80 sprite has 6,400 pixels, just to note. I've created Treecko37's Miror B. request as an example, and I've discussed with Zarel on details on in-game closeness and allowing commissions. Just make sure you have access to custom sprites on PS!, if that's what you're asking for.

Full information for sprite commissions is here. If you're interested in one, please PM me. :)

Can someone make me an avatar in the same size as my current one, and the same Mew (as well as pose) and turn it into a bit more manly coloring? I mean the background a bit darker purple or red and maybe a glare in his eyes that makes you want to run.

Pls VM me when you want to help me! I will be very grateful!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Request:

Requesting an alumnus version of the Ladybug Badge that currently exists on the forums.

Here are some current alumnus badges for comparison on the color scheme:

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That reminds me I've had this laying around for a bit now

or just the ladybug, this one has a better middle highlight

Guess what user this for, currently in progress.

Okay I have a couple of request.

First: Could someone make me a banner for my Signature and Avatar to match? Something with a Assassins' Creed reference like "In the animus" for the banner or something of the sort.

Second: Could I get an Ezio Auditore sprite for my PS custom avatar? According to Zarel these are the requirements.

Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

And enjoy some sprite-y-ness. As you can see, I just emptied out a bunch of my photobucket stuff. The recent stuff that is. My old sprites are kind of bad xD

Going in order:
Colossal Golurk, a subspecies of Golurk that I made for a fun project. Grass / Ghost
Subterranean Gastrodon, a subspecies of Gastrodon that I made for a fun project. Rock / Ground
Glacial Crustle, a subspecies of Crustle that I made for a fun project. Ice / Bug
Palkyurem, Palkia + Kyurem
A Hydreigon gijinka.
A Set of the Zubat line fused with the Yamask line.
Hatsune Miku
Bagon Line + Beldum Line
Samus
Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)