Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat kingmitus
I am gonna put another open challenge this one is kinda like a flashy
1 vs 1 NFE
2recoveries/5 chills
ASB arena
1 day DQ (I would have a real flashy DQ like 4 hours, but I may not have the time)
Training items only (even though I don't have any)
If I missed anything the acceptor can add it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Mylo Xyloto
Accepting kingmitus
Ref please~

Still need a Ref

OK, I shall ref it.

Challenging Royalkevin

1v1 NFE
2 Subs
infinity chl/rec
all abilities
switch = KO
ASB arena
Training Items
1 day dq

Using my lombre

Lombre "Twinkletoes" (M)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk -SpD)
Type: Water/Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain
Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
[dw] Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13
EC: 7/9
DC: 5/5
MC:
Moves
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power
Mist
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
Bubble Beam
Rain dance
Zen Headbutt
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Water Sport
Hydro Pump
Ice beam
Protect
Toxic
Scald
Giga drain
Substitute
Thunder punch
Fire Punch
Drain Punch
Leech Seed
Synthesis
Teeter Dance
Counter
Moves: 22
Sorry about the delay.

Accepting
Unless someone else is reffing and is delayed in picking it up, reffing.

Please send your mons in, The Royal Guard.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
em get @ me
2v2 singles
1 day dq
asb arena
2 sub
0 rec / 3 chill
items = training
switch = ko
all abilities

Challenge to Akela
3v3 NFE Singles
ASB Arena
Switch = OK
2 Subs
Training Items
Standard everything else

I'm a boring person.

Hey ASB! As those of you who frequent #capasb probably already know, Lou and I have been making preparations to hold a small unofficial ASB "tournament". It'll have eight people, and the goal is basically to have some good matches, give some users the chance to get some bragging rights, and most importantly to prove that tournaments don't have to be something that take 6 months at a time. I'd like to stress that this is a really small-time thing, and that if you missed out you shouldn't be too worried; there are no prizes other than standard counters and the bragging rights that come with winning, all matches will be regular tower battles (as opposed to the special tournament-tagged battles you see in the forums for the official tournaments), and if this does work there'll be plenty more where this comes from.

That being said, we want help deciding who will play in this tournament! We've set up a poll where anyone can vote for eight of the trainers who have signed up. You can find the poll here. Just vote for the eight trainers you'd most like to see battle it out, and then in a week the matches will begin! Hopefully the matches will stand out with a title saying tournament or something similar, but we'll have a bracket made so anyone can find out who the tournament people are facing.

One final note to those who signed up; keep in mind that yes, these battles will require a free slot. You'll have until the end of the voting, maybe a bit after, to free up a slot. If you don't think you can free up a slot, please tell Lou or I ASAP so we can adjust the entries accordingly. Thanks in advance to everyone who votes!

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Challenging user RoyalKevin!

1v1 Weak FE Singles (Bring 3)
2 day DQ
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
ASB Arena
All Abilities
All Items
2 Substitutions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)