RNG NOC: GAME OVER

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I'm going to bring someone up who I feel has gone under the radar for a pretty long time now, for no particular reason.

Cereza has posted infrequently and not very effectively. In her first post she just repeated what others before her had said, and then remarked that none of the votes voted already count anyway. Probably completely reading it wrong, but she could have been trying to prevent a bandwagon on one of the mafia members being voted already. The main people being voted at that point were Metal sonic, by far, and Lightwolf had many FoS' at one point. Just something to note.
In her second posts (double-post) she recovered up some ground after Aura Guardian pointed out that all posts have a reason. She then stated that Metal Sonic is being very stupid. Again, not helpful to the town at all and all that happened in those 2 posts was Cereza getting up a bit of ground when she was pointed out to be wrong.
In her third post, and still no lynch or even FoS, she stated that she stated again that metal sonic is (both) stupid (and stupid) and gave reads on three people she was questioned about. They weren't exactly good reads, a one line read on yoshinite, just agreeing with Aura guardian on a point he made. The only decent one was Blackhawk, which was just pointing out how an earlier post by him scared her.
In her fourth post she makes up for a point that was pointed out as wrong once again (2 pages after the third post btw).
In her fifth post she says most mafia can be under the radar. Just thought I would add it in out of irony.
She is literally listing why I am talking about her - in her 6th post she explains that mafia are 'Those that have posted but have barely contributed anything to the conversation.' Oh the irony.
Just a note that Yoshinite made the first suspicion of her with a lynch on page 8, #198. That is like 200 pages without even a FoS. Yoshinite also phrased it quite well 'Cereza: For some reason, Cereza has seemed like one of the most suspicious people here. She barely posts, and doesn't seem to openly targert people. She seems like she could be a mafia trying to blend in and not be noticed. '
In her 7th post she explains that over the last 2 pages she had to study for exams, however she has gone 3 pages earlier in the thread without posting, so it's not exactly a saving post.

And that is it. 8 posts in all, 2 of them a double post and 3 on the same page.

As a result of this, I would like to lynch Cereza.

Also aura guardian, the rider of the bullbos kidnaps one of the kids (maybe malo?) at the start of the game. Although, with the bullbos already revealed as a character I doubt the rider would count too, so I would say whoever killed woodchuck also stopped metal sonic's night action.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay so lets see the deaths firstr!

CBT! Yeah as I said last day, he was just not putting up any short of defense at any point, no mafia would let their team mate do that at an early point. But as for how many mafia actually voted him, that's uncertain, a mafia could easily be some who defended him at the later part of the day, especially close to the demise to appear "cleaner" (yes I know I just described what I did).

For Woodchuck there is a very simple explanation. His death means zero nada zilch nothing. I doubt any mafia would engage a mind game this early since one way or another that brings them to attention. I'd rather look at those who had no interaction with Woodchuck as bigger suspects than those who had some.

As for FoSing/voting well I'd FoS tas, but he kinda is getting subbed at the moment, so that's kind of pointless for now.

Blackhawk11

one on one
I'm not too sure what Metal Sonic just did with his seal of approval, but I'm gonna try to disect it. There are four scenarios:

Both are village - Metal Sonic must have got some kind of message from Obbmud, probably via Obbmud's ability. I'm not sure if it was a secret chat or what, but if this is the case, I'm betting it was because of secret info. I think this is the most likely scenario.
Obbmud is mafia/MS is village - This would imply that Obmudd has a secret ability to communicate or something, and tricked MS into believing it was a village role. Could be possible, but I doubt it.
MS is mafia/Obbmud is villlage - Not sure why MS would say that in this case, perhaps to clean himself somehow? I don't think that this scenario is likely at all.
Both are mafia - MS could have made this statement attempting to clean both himself and his teammate, but I think that would be far too obvious of a move and I strongly doubt that any mafia member in his/her right mind would attempt this.

At the very least, I think we are safe in assuming that MS is village, and probably Obbmud too. Would either of you two like to comment on that seal of approval, maybe give us more of an indication of where it came from?

Also, Fire Blast has been suspiciously absent for 7 days and no one has said anything (recently), so I might as well try to pressure him to post.
Lynch Fire Blast

Blackhawk11, I think that Metal Sonic's "seal of approval" was nothing more than MS' opinion on obbmud99, since Metal Sonic is the kinda guy who would give no evidence whatsoever. And you're right about Fire Blast:

Last Activity: May 20th, 2013 12:03:51 AM

So it might be for irl reasons rather than blatant idling.

I have already stated my reasons why to vote Cereza. This is in no way a bandwagon vote. Cereza has been playing very passively, and non-aggresive. She didn't even vote round one! I simply forgot to vote for her before. (thanks for reminding me)
Lynch Cereza

shinyskarmory and I have been very allowing on people idling, mostly because we just don't have enough subs to fill in all the idling people. We hate a slow game as much as you do. Remember that, as villagers, the only way of exposing the mafia is by posting a lot, pressuring others into posting, and drawing evidence from those posts!

If any non-players read this and want to sub in, be sure to let either me or shinyskarmory know.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Blackhawk11, I think that Metal Sonic's "seal of approval" was nothing more than MS' opinion on obbmud99, since Metal Sonic is the kinda guy who would give no evidence whatsoever.
Yeah I intended on adding that possibility at the end, then forgot, then was gonna double post to add it, but decided against it, so yeah. Another likely option, but at least a hint of the evidence behind that post would be nice to know. I'm curious as to whether Obbmud is truly a confirmed (or at least close to it) villager or if that's just a guess.

Celever

i am town
I have already stated my reasons why to vote Cereza. This is in no way a bandwagon vote. Cereza has been playing very passively, and non-aggresive. She didn't even vote round one! I simply forgot to vote for her before. (thanks for reminding me)
Lynch Cereza
Even quoted in my reasoning! :P

Although you did lynch her back then, just didn't after CBT died and the votes reset.

But anyway, I will begin on some reads, just to get some activity starting:
1. Aura Guardian Aura Guardian is the towniest player in the game. I know that everyone has said this, but he is the main helper of the town. There was a tiny drop of activity recently, but most of the active users did. Town
2. Blackhawk11 Made a few scummy posts over the days, but overall seems good. He is also the person who took the analysis on Woodchuck, which is definite positive points. Probably town
5. Cereza You guys know my opinion on her. I just lynched her, Most likely mafia right now
6. Celever I think that celever is definitely is not mafia!
7. Eagle4 No scummy posts I have seen. Has had several bursts and drops of activity, but all posts have been helpful to the town, and 99.99% sure of town right now.
8. Fire Blast Drop of activity for irl reasons. Not sure on a read.
9. Gronkasaurus Rex Probably the second most scummy right now, could be town but leaning mafia. He is making posts incrdibly large to make it look like a contribution, but not actually contributing.
10. LightWolf Pretty towny, has been pretty quite inactive, but as an advanced player I can see why.
11. Metal Sonic GREATEST POWER ROLE IN THE GAME AHAHAHAHAAH!!!! Seemingly clean, thought his posts are nonsense.
12. Obbmud99 Kinda scummy. Not contributing much, and not posting much. Seemingly close with metal sonic and out of everyone is probably the third scummy.
13. theangryscientist I think I have missed something about tas being a big target right now, since I am totally neutral on this guy. I checked over his posts, I see nothing. If someone could explain it would probably help!
15. Yoshinite 80% town. I am pretty sure this guy is town, the way he has posted has been pretty clever. I doubt that someone would point out why they should be lynched if they were mafia. Of course, this guy could be tricking me, but we'll see.

Hi. Still Mad as always

Umm if Metal sonic got hooked as he claimed then there is no way he could have confirmed that obbmud was town. js

So hi @celever Sorry but I don't know how I am not contributing... Asking questions implies stuff as well.... etc. etc. rant rant
Also theangryscientist had been calling out people for inactivity all game and didn't make a single analysis of a post or a player (except maybe of yoshinite that one time) all game. Although he is being subbed out so i dunno should wait for the sub to post.

Anyway on celever; I kinda dislike his flip-flop on yoshinite, seeing as he has been posting in a similar way most of the game. The flip between #205 and pretty much all of day 2 is weird. Although looking at #209 it's not that bad, and when I analyse it #209 is like a tunneling town tell I guess. Although it's really easy to target inactives. Hmm I am having trouble with this read. Like celever's reads are activity + contributing = town (bar metal sonic lol). Again my GUT says that he is playing a little more innocently than he is (e.g. the questions, super easy reads) although I would say it's all a big fat null.

Blackhawk's post today have been more explanatory and summatory than analytical/promoting discussion. #259 was just summarising what people said and giving opinions on the reason for the kill as opposed to who it makes look scummier (he even qualifies his fos with "let's get him talking". Also #280 I mean voting for people for pressure is nice and all but I don't even know who you think is scummy. See celever's vote for cereza (even though I don't agree with it) is a more justified vote on an inactive; @blackhawk who is scummyyy?
Actually fos Blackhawk11; laying that fos down!

Also aura guardian hasn't really been promoting discussion of late (which is what he has been doing all game) and he's posts have been short but that could be for many reasons, and I don't know how everyone could just ignore the option that metal sonic is not a power role. Oh the one attacking obbmud was alright, although it was mostly explanatory as well. @Aura Guardian; What do you think of obbmud99, blackhawk11, Lightwolf, Yoshinite and Fire blast?

Again I can't stress enough that looking at inactives/calling them out, whilst necessary to a degree, needs to be accompanied by ACTUALLY ANALYSING what people are actually posting.

farewell etc.

I'm back :3

I'm not too sure what Metal Sonic just did with his seal of approval, but I'm gonna try to disect it. There are four scenarios:

Both are village - Metal Sonic must have got some kind of message from Obbmud, probably via Obbmud's ability. I'm not sure if it was a secret chat or what, but if this is the case, I'm betting it was because of secret info. I think this is the most likely scenario.
Obbmud is mafia/MS is village - This would imply that Obmudd has a secret ability to communicate or something, and tricked MS into believing it was a village role. Could be possible, but I doubt it.
MS is mafia/Obbmud is villlage - Not sure why MS would say that in this case, perhaps to clean himself somehow? I don't think that this scenario is likely at all.
Both are mafia - MS could have made this statement attempting to clean both himself and his teammate, but I think that would be far too obvious of a move and I strongly doubt that any mafia member in his/her right mind would attempt this.

At the very least, I think we are safe in assuming that MS is village, and probably Obbmud too. Would either of you two like to comment on that seal of approval, maybe give us more of an indication of where it came from?
So I think that making the jump to a connection between Obbmud and Metal Sonic seems a little bit odd. Metal Sonic has been doing the weirdest things all game, what makes you think that the seal has some sort of special meaning? When you say that the first one is the most likely scenario, are you referring to the double village or the secret chat? I looked up that ability, and found Masons, but I doubt that it would implemented in this game.

1. It says NOC so the amount of outside communication would probably be limited even though having Masons would probably count as NOC.
2. This is a beginner game, so putting in a role that completely contradicts one of the major aspects of the game (Number vs Information) seems odd.

You conclude by saying that this means that Obbmud and Metal Sonic are both Village. Overall, this seems like a mafia trying to help confirm another mafia. FoS Blackhawk11

Going to to do some more basic reads for now:

celever - So obviously most people are getting the noob town read and I would have to agree. However, the noobishness(?) sometimes seems overly done, so I'm not leaving out the option of a mafia acting the part. Leaning Town
Aura Guardian - People have generally been seeing Aura Guardian as a town because he has been quite helpful to the town. However, being this helpful is a result of experience, not a result of being town. So I'm not going to be as quick to jump on the AG town bandwagon. Slight town
Yoshinite - Yoshinite has constantly been having the "I dare you to lynch me" mentality. This seems like something a noob town would turn to when under pressure. This plus the bandwagoning/unsubstantial posts leads me to saying Leaning mafia
tas - I'm suspicious, but I'm going to wait for that sub for now. Neutral
cereza - Irl problems, I understand Neutral
Eagle - Actively helping the village, nothing blatantly mafia. Leaning town
Metal Sonic - I think he is way too crazy to be mafia. Especially in a beginner game, where the mafia might be prone to killing someone who blatantly claims power roles. If he isn't Town, he has the biggest fucking balls ever.
Obbmud99 - I think he is likely the mafia that Blackhawk was confirming with the post above. His posts have been pretty meh as well. FoS Obbmud99

Also, what's up with the edit in Metal Sonic's post?

I would tell you which one it is, but I cannot, because then I would be killed. I have no idea about the seal.

I also collected a collection of my paraphrases of Eagle4's "work". Don't worry, I only did you first because you were the first one to capitalize on Woodchuck and CBT's deaths.

I will offer my opinions off of these paraphrases in the morning; I am very tired......

First Post, Votes to lynch the experienced player.
Second Post, Votes to lynch Celever for not posting.
Third Post, Says that Box is band wagoner and Metal Sonic is suspiciously posting random posts.
Fourth Post, says Celever is a town noob. Says that he isn’t lynch voting yet even though he already voted for two different lynches. Also states that Fire Blast and CB Terrakion are being shy, calls them scum, and does nothing, but bandwagons on box for bandwagoning.
Fifth Post, Votes CB Terrakion with the reason of being shy.
Sixth Post, Refreshes his vote because of reset, and says that he doesn’t defend himself. Also says that Metal Sonic is focused on self-preservation (By the way, your lynching CBT for not doing that)
Seventh Post, Defends his inactivity, and provides his opinions on so of the posters so far. Calls out two scum, and has lynch vote on CBT and FOS on Blackhawk.
Eighth Post, Describes how he is assuming that Lightwolf isn’t mafia because his most latest post isn’t incriminating (I would also like to mention here that I did that because people were calling eachother out for being inactive, so I provided a service to the people, telling them to not FOS people for not posting because there were too many people to FOS.)
Ninth Post, FOS is put on me, and Yoshinite is put under the possible scum category, but is not FOS’ed like me( Guys, keep consistency in your rating system please!)
Tenth Post, Jumps on the opportunity to say that Yoshinite is Mafia, and then does nothing to him, and FOS’es Aura Guardian (WTF? He could have also gotten a bodyguard because he IS one of the most experiences players)
Eleventh Post, Lynch Votes me for not defending myself from him, when he clearly said that Metal Sonic as suspicious for doing do (MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!! ERGGGGGF!!!!!!!). Also changes FOS to Lightwolf because he is an experienced player idling.
12th Post, says Metal Sonic’s Seal of approval is him saying that I am not mafia for his belief.

Yoshinite - Yoshinite has constantly been having the "I dare you to lynch me" mentality. This seems like something a noob town would turn to when under pressure. This plus the bandwagoning/unsubstantial posts leads me to saying Leaning mafia
When I say noon town, I mean noob mafia. I
say this because being 'ok' with being lynched
can reduce pressure because a reaction is normally expected from a mafia. Using this 'defence' can reduce pressure without requiring a notable defence.

Also aura guardian hasn't really been promoting discussion of late (which is what he has been doing all game) and he's posts have been short but that could be for many reasons, and I don't know how everyone could just ignore the option that metal sonic is not a power role. Oh the one attacking obbmud was alright, although it was mostly explanatory as well. @Aura Guardian; What do you think of obbmud99, blackhawk11, Lightwolf, Yoshinite and Fire blast?
Sorry, this has been a bad week for activity so far (started a Lunatic Run in FE:A, some commitments, etc.). I'll get to answering your question ASAP and I'll *try* to have it up before I call it a night.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Fire Blast said:
So I think that making the jump to a connection between Obbmud and Metal Sonic seems a little bit odd. Metal Sonic has been doing the weirdest things all game, what makes you think that the seal has some sort of special meaning? When you say that the first one is the most likely scenario, are you referring to the double village or the secret chat? I looked up that ability, and found Masons, but I doubt that it would implemented in this game.

1. It says NOC so the amount of outside communication would probably be limited even though having Masons would probably count as NOC.
2. This is a beginner game, so putting in a role that completely contradicts one of the major aspects of the game (Number vs Information) seems odd.

You conclude by saying that this means that Obbmud and Metal Sonic are both Village. Overall, this seems like a mafia trying to help confirm another mafia.
Thanks for posting. Un-lynch Fire Blast
I don't see why there couldn't be a mason, but since Obbmud has claimed to not know why he was given MS's seal of approval, I'm going to take that option off the table (also note that Obbmud was not hooked/kidnapped, so if he did have some sort of mason role, it wouldn't have been affected I assume, but that's beside the point). Also, I said that one mafia member trying to clean another with no evidence whatsoever was dumb, hopefully if I was mafia I would be smart enough to refrain from linking myself that obviously to my teammates. As I mentioned in my latest post, I also considered the possibility of MS just posting because he felt like it, but forgot to put it in my original analysis. So anyway, with Obbmud's statement, it seems like it is just MS randomly throwing his opinion around in a very strange manner. I guess I'll take it as no more than a read just like any other, so it means essentially nothing.

As for who I find scummy (asked by Gronkasaurus Rex): I'm still a bit suspicious of Celever, as I mentioned in a previous post regarding his noob questions. Also, he has had that huge rant on why CBT was mafia, which looks a little suspicious in retrospect, but lately his posts have been pretty good, he's tried to come up with original thoughts, bring in players who haven't been contributing (Cereza in particular) so this is no more than a bit of suspicion.
Also, for some reason I have a gut feeling that Eagle4 is mafia. I can't give a legit reason why, because I don't have one. It's just a feeling that I have that his posts have been off for some reason. celever mentioned earlier that not a single one of his posts has been scummy (that he's observed). I think that is a strange remark. I think that everyone has had a scummy post or two. I just post what I see, whatever comes to mind, as I'm sure a lot of other people are doing, since I don't have anything to hide. If someone had something to hide, they might be carefully monitoring their posts to remove anything that could be scummy. Like I said though, this is just a gut feeling with no physical evidence, so don't take it as anything more. Geez actually looking over his latest posts, they're all really good in regards to helping the village, so I'm not even sure if I still have this feeling or not.
I'm interested in hearing from tas's sub, or tas himself I guess, since his activity has been in question and there's been some suspicion on him.

So long story short:
celever, Eagle4, and tas are my shortlist for mafia, but I don't have very strong convictions.

Obbmudd99: Spends a while calling out inactives, then gives a list of reads that was based on *mostly* accurately summarized info, suspicious of yoshinite and Gronkosaurus Rex, annoyed with Metal Sonic. Tries to puzzle out why Woodchuck would have died, later calls out Eagle4 for indecisiveness regarding me or obbmud99, I'll have to look into that more... later
Opinion: Town

Fire Blast: Pressures inactives briefly. Posts some huge reads, seems to be anti-Box and anti-Gronkosaurus Rex in them. Day two comes around, anti-Obbmudd99, anti-yoshinite, a little bit anti-Blackhawk11. Really hard to tell, but it seems like he's trying to encourage activity and is contributing to the town some...
Opinion: Slight Town

Lightwolf: Most of his posts are mostly meaningless at first other than a sort of RVS. Post 237 promises some reads/opinions, which I cannot find despite the time since then. Couldn't tell anything about Metal Sonic previously. Seems to not give many opinions that actually matter, though I did like his idea regarding Woodchuck's death.
Opinion: Lynch LightWolf because he really should give a lot more opinions other than against an occasional idler or in retrospect. Yes, he has some of that, but he seems to be more like a mafian giving some contributions to slip below the radar while doing nothing of real importance in the long run.

yoshinite: Mostly calls out inactives or a similar sort, then posts a read list that's against CBT and Cereza. Does nothing day two until he posts who would benefit from Woodchuck's death. Votes Cereza for reasons he gave back in day 1, which he said he gave, certainly, but were also somewhat lackluster.
Opinion: FoS yoshinite because he (as of typing this line) is second most suspicious and I only have one vote, due to his posts usually lacking much substance (all of them had a little). He seems sort of like LightWolf, coasting along, though he's active enough that I'm not too sure he's mafia. Still suspicious though.

Blackhawk11: Goes after Metal Sonic and Box initially. Posts a few reads, encourages activity. Calls out Obbmudd99 for only calling out inactives. Huge dialog with Eagle4, which I won't even try to summarize beyond "discussing reads and tactics reasonably thoroughly." Pressures CBT, Calls otu Celever for asking too noobish of questions. Analyzes Woodchuck's death and Metal Sonic's seal of approval on Obbmudd99, mentions suspicions of Eagle4, celever, and tas...
Opinion: Strong Town. He is contributing soundly to discussion and is offering deeply thought out - and explained - opinions. He is probably one of the village's most important people.

01000001 01110100 0100000 01000110 01101001 01110010 01100101 01100010 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 0101110 0100000 01001101 01100001 01110011 01101111 01101110 01110011 0100000 01101001 01101110 0100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 0100000 01101100 01101001 01100110 01100101 0100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 0100000 01100001 0100000 01110011 01100101 01100011 01110010 01100101 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100101 0100000 01110011 01101111 01100011 01101001 01100101 01110100 01111001 0100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 0100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 0100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01011100 0100111 01110100 0100000 01110100 01100001 01101100 01101011 0100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 0100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 0100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 0100000 01100100 01101111 0101110 0100000 01001001 01100110 0100000 01101001 01110100 0100000 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100101 0100000 01110100 01101111 0100000 01100010 01100101 0100000 01101001 01101110 0100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 0100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 0101100 0100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 0100000 01101101 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 0100000 01100010 01100101 0100000 01100001 0100000 01110011 01101001 01101101 01101001 01101100 01100001 01110010 0100000 01100101 01101100 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 0101110

Anyways...
MS: Who are you most suspicious of right now as being mafia. Alternatively, if you don't have any strong mafia reads, who is your strongest village read?
You asked for him to tell you, so he did. That's what his seal of approval means...(I think?)

So, Eagle4. You are accusing me a being mafia for not replying to you calling me slight scum. I would like to point out that you called other people possible scum, and they don't have to reply. What is the difference between slight and possible scum? Is possible scum that those people are your friends? You pulled that card twice. Then there is the slight scum. Is that your way of saying that these people are scum, but are not your buddies? This was used twice as well.

Also, I don't understand your logic on not posting in defense. Please Clarify.
Thanks.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well AG, this is just mostly my play style. While I can point at the last game as proof, that might not mean much because I was indeed a mafia back in that one, but I strictly acted like I would as a village. I mostly thrive when there is solid information, and in the early days, that just doesn't exist.

As for the promised reads, I decided there was no point in posting them since I didn't find anything note worthy, as long as I can see some sort of logic behind a post even if I disagree with it, then I see no problem. My only scummy thing I found is tas's thing I mentioned previously, but as I said already, I can't really pursue that when tas is getting subbed, so there is that.

But what I think very much lacks this day is pressuring, especially with such a low post count(who am I to talk...). So lets see, Cereza is tied for least posts, and has yet to post Day 2 unless I'm blind. So let's pressure Lynch Cereza

Anyways...

You asked for him to tell you, so he did. That's what his seal of approval means...(I think?)

So, Eagle4. You are accusing me a being mafia for not replying to you calling me slight scum. I would like to point out that you called other people possible scum, and they don't have to reply. What is the difference between slight and possible scum? Is possible scum that those people are your friends? You pulled that card twice. Then there is the slight scum. Is that your way of saying that these people are scum, but are not your buddies? This was used twice as well.

Also, I don't understand your logic on not posting in defense. Please Clarify.
Thanks.
I think Possible Scum is more scummy than Slight Scum. However, CBT was lynched, so he can hardly respond, Blackhawk11 actually did respond to my thoughts on him, and I've posted why I think Yoshinite is scummy, but not scummy enough for a lynch vote. Out of all my reads left, you were the only scum read I had which I wanted to vote for. You're seemingly trying to avoid responding to my read on you, I don't really know why.
Obbmud99 said:
I would tell you which one it is, but I cannot, because then I would be killed. I have no idea about the seal.
By "killed", do you mean godkilled? I have no idea what you're implying by this comment. Your log of what I have done in this game kinda seems forced imo, like you're trying to find something that's not there.

"Jumps on the opportunity to say that Yoshinite is mafia": I never said Yoshinite was mafia, I said Yoshinite was mildly scummy, not enough for a lynch or anything of the sort.
"FoS Aura Guardian (WTF)": I FoSed him and explained why I did so, although I never took into account the possibility of him being Bodyguarded. I assumed that MS was BG'ed since he was requesting it and he most likely has a powerful Power Role.
" Refreshes his vote because of reset, and says that he doesn’t defend himself. Also says that Metal Sonic is focused on self-preservation (By the way, your lynching CBT for not doing that)": Sure I'm lynching CBT for not defending himself, but MS was only defending himself, and not helping the village whatsoever, so I wanted him to comment on players,etc.

Celever

i am town
Obbmudd99: Spends a while calling out inactives, then gives a list of reads that was based on *mostly* accurately summarized info, suspicious of yoshinite and Gronkosaurus Rex, annoyed with Metal Sonic. Tries to puzzle out why Woodchuck would have died, later calls out Eagle4 for indecisiveness regarding me or obbmud99, I'll have to look into that more... later
Opinion: Town

Fire Blast: Pressures inactives briefly. Posts some huge reads, seems to be anti-Box and anti-Gronkosaurus Rex in them. Day two comes around, anti-Obbmudd99, anti-yoshinite, a little bit anti-Blackhawk11. Really hard to tell, but it seems like he's trying to encourage activity and is contributing to the town some...
Opinion: Slight Town

Lightwolf: Most of his posts are mostly meaningless at first other than a sort of RVS. Post 237 promises some reads/opinions, which I cannot find despite the time since then. Couldn't tell anything about Metal Sonic previously. Seems to not give many opinions that actually matter, though I did like his idea regarding Woodchuck's death.
Opinion: Lynch LightWolf because he really should give a lot more opinions other than against an occasional idler or in retrospect. Yes, he has some of that, but he seems to be more like a mafian giving some contributions to slip below the radar while doing nothing of real importance in the long run.

yoshinite: Mostly calls out inactives or a similar sort, then posts a read list that's against CBT and Cereza. Does nothing day two until he posts who would benefit from Woodchuck's death. Votes Cereza for reasons he gave back in day 1, which he said he gave, certainly, but were also somewhat lackluster.
Opinion: FoS yoshinite because he (as of typing this line) is second most suspicious and I only have one vote, due to his posts usually lacking much substance (all of them had a little). He seems sort of like LightWolf, coasting along, though he's active enough that I'm not too sure he's mafia. Still suspicious though.

Blackhawk11: Goes after Metal Sonic and Box initially. Posts a few reads, encourages activity. Calls out Obbmudd99 for only calling out inactives. Huge dialog with Eagle4, which I won't even try to summarize beyond "discussing reads and tactics reasonably thoroughly." Pressures CBT, Calls otu Celever for asking too noobish of questions. Analyzes Woodchuck's death and Metal Sonic's seal of approval on Obbmudd99, mentions suspicions of Eagle4, celever, and tas...
Opinion: Strong Town. He is contributing soundly to discussion and is offering deeply thought out - and explained - opinions. He is probably one of the village's most important people.
For an experienced player this is interesting. I mean, saying this person is one of the most important people for the village is basically putting a big red button on his back with flashing lights saying "lynch me". Pointed out because there have been a few posts like this where Aura guardian has acted scummish, or more, has been setting things up. This is much more of a precaution, since we do want to protect blackhawk and his helpfulness he gives to the town.

Also Blackhawk, I was kinda trying to get the reads done fairly quickly. I have a lot on my plate at the moment so just glanced over Eagle's posts, especially since he has been a fairly confirmed townsperson the whole way through. Checking through his posts again, and he was very quick to lynch and FoS at the start, even before anyone but metal sonic had posted. SO yeah, he has been scummy a little, which everyone has, I just didn't notice it on a glance.

For an experienced player this is interesting. I mean, saying this person is one of the most important people for the village is basically putting a big red button on his back with flashing lights saying "lynch me".
Wait, why would we lynch an important villager? Unless you meant mafia nightkill... or were you talking about the button on myself? Could have been hawk you were talking about, too, so that's a bit unclear. Back on topic, I might be wrong about hawk, but he's very active and I don't really see much scummy about him at all, and if I was putting the button on him in your view, then my answer is that I'm fairly sure the mafia is competent enough to notice who the good villagers are. So he's really townish so far as I can see, and unless I'm horribly wrong about him, the mafia know that, too (barring ludicrous incompetence that has not been displayed so far), so I'm not changing much by simply saying it.
Pointed out because there have been a few posts like this where Aura guardian has acted scummish, or more, has been setting things up. This is much more of a precaution, since we do want to protect blackhawk and his helpfulness he gives to the town.
Too lazy to look those up, maybe you could mention which ones they are?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)