Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that it says, "for [illegible word that isn't Kalos] the new Pokemon region." But it seems we're all in agreement here. That's rare...
Mostly because you'd have to be ridiculous to believe it.
It's formatted with the old site style, and even then it's the wrong format (no height, weight, question marks, etc) the "video" link is just a picture of the thing, and so on

Still more accurate than most corocoro fakes

I'm just gonna share this much clearer and complete Corocoro scan than the one in the OP, not that it holds any new info or anything.

And the box arts:

I remember the DP demos that they had in Gamestop when it was the hot topic, they only let you use and fight against very particular Pokemon. The demo at E3 is likely to only allow you to use/see any of the Pokemon that had been revealed by that point, so maybe we'll see what else Helioptile and Gogoat are likely to learn :D
And their abilities and their base stats' range, assuming we get to see the status screen.
So...Smash is up in 7 hrs right? Think we'll get something or will it be the same sylveon madness from last week?
The latter. There are still some stuff they didn't reveal for little kids, such as the Pokémon's moves(except Gogoat's Horn Leech, which they showed.) and the region's division into three.
At best they will confirm something that wasn't mentioned by the magazine but implied, just like how they confirmed diagonal movement in the previous episode.

A kingdomite by the name of Zachary Taylor saw it on the official site while in the middle of it being taken down. Thoughts?

So...Smash is up in 7 hrs right? Think we'll get something or will it be the same sylveon madness from last week? With the game looking so real i find it odd that the gym leaders r in their gyms 24/7. It would be fun if there was an alt gym leader for certain time periods like at nighttime. That or closing the gyms at night...which would not be cool
Yeah it comes on I believe at 6:30 PM ET. Apparently they stated that every week they would be unveiling new content on the show, according to Serebii. Seeing as all that has been released via Corocoro has pretty much all been released by Smash, it is plausible to assume that we could see some new content tonight.

My guess is that they'll return to the Sylveon type-guessing game and reveal some of its weaknesses and resistances, but I doubt they'll show much more than that. It's still pretty early.

@DZI, that almost certainly looks legit. And that new Pokemon definitely looks like an electric type. Could be the elecetric-pikachu-based-thing of this Gen 6

Yeah it comes on I believe at 6:30 PM ET. Apparently they stated that every week they would be unveiling new content on the show, according to Serebii. Seeing as all that has been released via Corocoro has pretty much all been released by Smash, it is plausible to assume that we could see some new content tonight.
No no no, don't go assuming this at all.

They never specified new content. Just that there would (apparently) be a XY segment every week, showing stuff.
There are still small odds and ends that were on the official sites/corocoro but not shown on Smash, stuff they could easily show off in a brief segment at the end for a few weeks. Not to mention they could just plain show older stuff as a recap; considering this week's theme is the new movie & the short I expect showing the footage of Newtwo & Slyveon again.

I really doubt it. The line art isn't as crisp, the shadows fade out in a way that doesn't match with any of the other art, and it doesn't have highlights. Impossible? I guess MAYBE someone accidentally put up the wrong electric type for 1/2 a second, but... I doubt it.

"I was the only one to see this and snap a shot of it" just screams credibility.

Besides why would it go with Fletchling and not on its own under Gogoat & Pancham.

I personally think that we'll be getting a whole buttload of news on the 11th. While a QA alone might not mean new info will be shown, the combination of a 90 minute QA and a nintendo direct earlier on in the day screams reveal to me. And it's masuda himself doing it, so it's gotta be a big deal. OUr major questions are going to be answered in the direct before the show, that's what I think.

I'm betting that the information revealed by Masuda on the 11th will be an exact copy of what's going to appear in the June 15th CoroCoro.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!

I really doubt it. The line art isn't as crisp, the shadows fade out in a way that doesn't match with any of the other art, and it doesn't have highlights. Impossible? I guess MAYBE someone accidentally put up the wrong electric type for 1/2 a second, but... I doubt it.
The drawing isn't very good in the first place.
The line art needs way more furnishing than that.

A kingdomite by the name of Zachary Taylor saw it on the official site while in the middle of it being taken down. Thoughts?
I...is this for real?
If the answer is yes, then i...is this the new Pikaclone?

My kid brother is peeking over my shoulder, he'd be excited to finally have a tiger Pokemon.

EDIT because ninja'd-gonna go cry nao.

I...is this for real?
If the answer is yes, then i...is this the new Pikaclone?

My kid brother is peeking over my shoulder, he'd be excited to finally have a tiger Pokemon.

EDIT because ninja'd-gonna go cry nao.
I think when you reply to something almost 3 hours later it's less "ninja'd"...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Smash revealed nothing new, only talked about Helioptile, Parabolic Charge and the Mewtwo event. Even that Sylveon sketch only had Shokotan singing "NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NINFIA" in a really creepy way.

Next XY segment will be about Pancham and Parting Remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)