Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get back into RNGing, I need some inspiration. I chose to have 5 people suggest/request a BP/CP in either 4th or 5th gen.

Follow this format

BP:
Pokémon:
Shiny? Yes/No
Gender (if applicable):
Nature:
IVs:
Egg Moves:
Nickname:
Hatch Location:

CP:
Pokémon:
Shiny? Yes/No
Gender (if applicable):
Nature:
IVs:
Ball:
Nickname:

The results will be yours to keep and choose distribution rights on. However they will have my OT and ID.

CPs will be done in Platinum, SoulSilver, Black or White
BPs will be done in Soulsilver, Black or White

Restrictions:

You need at least 100 posts on the forums. I don't want people making accounts just for this.
No Legendaries or Gift Pokémon, as I've already captured those.
No DW breeds for now.
No Pokéradar abuse.
Platinum has a shiny hexflawless Timid/Modest spread for CPs
Soulsilver has no viable shiny spreads for CPs at the moment.

Anything else is viable, but I've almost completely lost my touch. Higher complexity will result in a longer wait.

Requests may be done via PM, and will be done on a first come, first serve basis.

Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon!
I currently have room in my list for 3 more projects. I've completed 3 out of the first 5 I've got, but I still need more practice. Help me out everyone! :D

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.

Wanted List
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333547&postcount=45

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.

Repost

EDIT:
Also, Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Sawk (Jolly)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Ice Punch, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A Shiny or non-shiny Tornadus (Timid)
HP - 70 Ice
Moves: Heat Wave, Focus Blast

A Non-Shiny Donphan & DW Donphan (Both Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sand Veil & Sturdy
Moves: Mud-Slap, Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock

A Non-Shiny Zangoose (Jolly)
Ability: Toxic Boost
Moves: Night-Slash & Facade

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Gible (Male) (Jolly)
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, and Stone Edge​

A non-shiny DreamWorld Turtwig (Male) (Impish)
Ability: Shell Armor
Moves: Synthesis, Seed Bomb, Stealth Rock, Earthquake

The TRU Arceus (Adamant, Jolly, Impish, Careful, Sassy, Bold, Modest, Calm)
Moves: Shadow Force, Roar of Time, and Spacial Rend

A Non-shiny Porygon2 (Relaxed)
Ability: Trace
IV Set: 31/31/31/31/31/0 (Or anything as long as the iv speed is zero)
Moves: Trick Room

A Non-shiny Porygon-Z (Timid & Timid)
Ability: Adaptability
IV set (Timid #1): Flawless
IV set (Timid #2): An IV Set with 70 Fire Hp
Moves: Dark Pulse (Both)

A Shiny Skarmory (Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sturdy
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Brave Bird, Spikes, Roost, Whirlwind

A Dream World Non-shiny (Male) Breloom/Shroomish (Jolly)
Ability: Technician
Moves: Bullet Punch, Spore, and Stone Edge​

Repost

EDIT:

Moves: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, and Stone Edge[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
I have these two, but they are shiny and EV'd. Would you like them?

I have these two, but they are shiny and EV'd. Would you like them?
Thank you for the offer but I would prefer to have these two pokemon non-shiny. Cause I really don't like the shiny versions of these pokemon. :(

Unless... if you don't rng breeding the non-shiny versions of these two?

Thank you for the offer but I would prefer to have these two pokemon non-shiny. Cause I really don't like the shiny versions of these pokemon. :(

Unless... if you don't rng breeding the non-shiny versions of these two?
Actually, I might RNG a sturdy donphan for a sun team. I usually hatch some flawless nonshinies before I hit my shiny frame. I can give you one for free since I don't usually keep the non-shiny ones.

Can anybody help evolve my Scyther into a Scizor ? If anybody is intersested send me a PM with your friend code and time when you'll be active and I'll send mine. It's from Black 2 just so you know and here it is

(I use this because I want to)

Technician @Metal Coat
31/31/30/07/08/31
252 Hp/252 Atk/4 Spe
-U-Turn
-Wing Attack
-Night Slash
-Swords Dance

(Planning to change the moves to accomodate Scizor)

If anyone could do this, that'd be great.

Edit : Timezone is GMT +8 so that might be a Problem..
Your FC please :D

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.

Wanted List
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333547&postcount=45

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.

Repost

EDIT:

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Sawk (Jolly)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Ice Punch, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A Non-Shiny Donphan & DW Donphan (Both Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sand Veil & Sturdy
Moves: Mud-Slap, Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock

Moves: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, and Stone Edge​

The TRU Arceus (Adamant, Jolly, Impish, Careful, Sassy, Bold, Modest, Calm)
Moves: Shadow Force, Roar of Time, and Spacial Rend

Moves: Trick Room​

A Non-shiny Porygon-Z (Timid & Timid)
Ability: Adaptability
IV set (Timid #1): Flawless
IV set (Timid #2): An IV Set with 70 Fire Hp
Moves: Dark Pulse (Both)

A Dream World Non-shiny (Male) Breloom/Shroomish (Jolly)
Ability: Technician
IV set: Flawless​

Moves: Bullet Seed, Spore, and Stone Edge​

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Hmm I feel a little bored :p

If somebody wants shiny roamers (Tornadus/Thundurus) with their ID/SID, just send me a .sav of their respective games.
I'll reload those .sav to my retail carts, and RNG them in same retail carts.
Also specify what IV spread & ball you want.

After I'm done, I'll trade them shinies back to their respective owners... I mean the old-fashioned FC trading ;)

Contact me through VM.
Repost :p
Also you'll send me the .sav via e-mail, but we have to VM first, if you're interested.

A Shiny or non-shiny Tornadus (Timid)
HP - 70 Ice
Moves: Heat Wave, Focus Blast
I have the shiny one in Dusk Ball :)

so i was hoping to get a reply to a plea for help a few days ago on a pokemon situation, but i guess starting a thread is harder than it looks. :/ anyway ill just post my request here.

very recently i lost a pokemon of mine in a accidental trade over wifi, lucario, and it was one that i got through DP that had the majority of ribbons on it and had a sick SA going for it. now that im forced to find another candidate for a team member, i was hoping one of you who knows how to either breed or edit pokemon extremely well could get me my old lucario back, in the sense of the word.

if your interested, id like him to either be lv.100 EV trained for speed and Special attack, or lv.100 untouched (for the editors that Know what his stats will be through the EV calculator) i would like him to have perfect IV's or near perfect for both SA and speed, but it can be entirely up to you if you make the other stats with perfect IV's or not. surprize me :)

for your troubles i have a selection of shinnies for you to choose from. they wont have perfect stats since i got them off of trading, but ill ev train them for you. i also have a few event pokemon that you may like as well.

if anyones interested in this request, please reply below with my name somewhere in the comment, and ill report to you via PM to further discuss a deal
thanks forevermore,

Duma Vadamee

so i was hoping to get a reply to a plea for help a few days ago on a pokemon situation, but i guess starting a thread is harder than it looks. :/ anyway ill just post my request here.

very recently i lost a pokemon of mine in a accidental trade over wifi, lucario, and it was one that i got through DP that had the majority of ribbons on it and had a sick SA going for it. now that im forced to find another candidate for a team member, i was hoping one of you who knows how to either breed or edit pokemon extremely well could get me my old lucario back, in the sense of the word.

if your interested, id like him to either be lv.100 EV trained for speed and Special attack, or lv.100 untouched (for the editors that Know what his stats will be through the EV calculator) i would like him to have perfect IV's or near perfect for both SA and speed, but it can be entirely up to you if you make the other stats with perfect IV's or not. surprize me :)

for your troubles i have a selection of shinnies for you to choose from. they wont have perfect stats since i got them off of trading, but ill ev train them for you. i also have a few event pokemon that you may like as well.

if anyones interested in this request, please reply below with my name somewhere in the comment, and ill report to you via PM to further discuss a deal
thanks forevermore,

Duma Vadamee
First: NEVER ask for edited pokemon, RNG is fair easy and here are a lot of people that can RNG you a pokemon for free..

Second: I can help you! I will RNG him in Black1 but I need more details like, nature? wanted ability? want egg moves?

Anyway, replay me via PM or VM.

Moves: Trick Room

I do not know if you'll want Diabolico, but I am with some free time and willing to breed some new pokes.
I believe I can do this 2. I have a Skarmory that I can use and I can get a Porygon to make another. But I will not have to evolve or train them, unfortunately.

I do not know if you'll want Diabolico, but I am with some free time and willing to breed some new pokes.
I believe I can do this 2. I have a Skarmory that I can use and I can get a Porygon to make another. But I will not have to evolve or train them, unfortunately.
Fine with me.

Looking to get back into RNGing, I need some inspiration. I chose to have 5 people suggest/request a BP/CP in either 4th or 5th gen.

Follow this format

BP:
Pokémon:
Shiny? Yes/No
Gender (if applicable):
Nature:
IVs:
Egg Moves:
Nickname:
Hatch Location:

CP:
Pokémon:
Shiny? Yes/No
Gender (if applicable):
Nature:
IVs:
Ball:
Nickname:

The results will be yours to keep and choose distribution rights on. However they will have my OT and ID.

CPs will be done in Platinum, SoulSilver, Black or White
BPs will be done in Soulsilver, Black or White

Restrictions:

You need at least 100 posts on the forums. I don't want people making accounts just for this.
No Legendaries or Gift Pokémon, as I've already captured those.
No DW breeds for now.
No Pokéradar abuse.
Platinum has a shiny hexflawless Timid/Modest spread for CPs
Soulsilver has no viable shiny spreads for CPs at the moment.

Anything else is viable, but I've almost completely lost my touch. Higher complexity will result in a longer wait.

Requests may be done via PM, and will be done on a first come, first serve basis.

Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon!

I currently have room in my list for 3 more projects. I've completed 3 out of the first 5 I've got, but I still need more practice. Help me out everyone! :D
4 spots open at the moment.

Hey Guys, Just to be sure if I'm correct, does a geodude learn these techniques if it was rng'd captured from the 4th gen?

Rock Blast
Sucker Punch
Earthquake
Stealth Rock

(Without Evolving)

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Guys, Just to be sure if I'm correct, does a geodude learn these techniques if it was rng'd captured from the 4th gen?

Rock Blast
Sucker Punch
Earthquake
Stealth Rock

(Without Evolving)
Yep. Rock Blast is a lvl up move at lvl 25. EQ (also lvl up) and Stealth Rock are TMs and sucker punch is learnt through tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)