5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Seed: E6E114B5A9C50B7D
Enc Slot: 3
Ability: 1
IV''s: 31/28/31/31/31/31

I was using the link provided by RNG Reporter btw, which is starting to make less sense to me too.. (It is the one from eggmove.com).

My first encounter was a Zebrastrike which was 16 frames above my target frame (This made sense to me as there are NPC's there and the Zebrastrike's data matched with the 16 frames higher frame). Then I did 16 Chatter's less, ended up 4 frames above my target frame so I tried again and did 4 Chatter's less. Then I encountered the Tranquil.

I was using the link provided by RNG Reporter btw, which is starting to make less sense to me too.. (It is the one from eggmove.com).

My first encounter was a Zebrastrike which was 16 frames above my target frame (This made sense to me as there are NPC's there and the Zebrastrike's data matched with the 16 frames higher frame). Then I did 16 Chatter's less, ended up 4 frames above my target frame so I tried again and did 4 Chatter's less. Then I encountered the Tranquil.
Hmm. What was the slot for Zebstrika?

According to Serebii, the following Pokémon appear on Route 3:

Tranquill (30%)
Watchog (20%)
Zebstrika (20%)
Yanma (10%)
Herdier (10%)
Purrloin (10%)

And the encounter slots show names like Palpitoad, Toxicroak, Gurdurr, Throh, and Wigglytuff. Kinda weird if you ask me.

On second thought. I think Location 101 is Route 3. But Wigglytuff shouldn't appear there..

You should look further. Yanma appears twice in the list.
The second time it appears is Route 3 (Don't ask me why it says Location 101 though).

The first time you see Yanma in the list is Pinwheel Forest.

If the IVs are wrong then you're not hitting your seed. You said in the calibration stage you kept getting different results. Did you use the same time for each calibration attempt? How many times did you go through the calibration phase?

Also have you tried using the EonTimer? Because you really need it with the DSI.

What IVs were you aiming for and what did you get?
I've tried the calibration stage multiple times, but they were all at different times. Should I calibrate at the exact same time multiple times?

Regarding hitting my seed on pokemon white 2 on the DSi, I'm pressing "A" when the game freed logo comes on , again when i see the white dragon, and again when the pokemon logo appears with the "Press State". Is that right?

Also, do i start the game on the exact time the seed generator tells me to or do i have to delay by the same amount of seconds that the actual time on my calibration had?

@Reshiram, I hit my Timer0 so it had the right IV's and the right nature.

@Kieblin, it is in BW1, in BW2 it can be caught at Route 3.
Then you missed your PID. Just calibrate a few times, adding extra chatots and writing down what pokemon you catch. Then match it up to the list of natures on the main window. From there, you should be able to work out how many frames you are from the one you want to hit. Then all you have to do is adjust the number of chatots you have to listen to.

I've tried the calibration stage multiple times, but they were all at different times. Should I calibrate at the exact same time multiple times?

Regarding hitting my seed on pokemon white 2 on the DSi, I'm pressing "A" when the game freed logo comes on , again when i see the white dragon, and again when the pokemon logo appears with the "Press State". Is that right?

Also, do i start the game on the exact time the seed generator tells me to or do i have to delay by the same amount of seconds that the actual time on my calibration had?
You have to use the same time for each calibration attempt. The easiest way to go about it is to write down the time you want to use first in the parameters box, synch your dsi to EonTimer and then proceed as usual. Don't press any button's until the star explodes and from there you can mash a if you want to.

I found this link helpful:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4558007&postcount=18108

Hi! I tried to use the RNG Reporter (latest one posted in here) for finding my DS parameter using my 3DS and Korean Version of Pokemon White.

For some reason, when I tried to calculate my VCount, Timer0, GxStat, VFrame, and Seed, "RNG Reporter has stopped working" window pops up and it force-quits. (I'm using windows 8)

Can somebody help me? I tried re-downloading it like 5 times, and it did not work.

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Hi! I tried to use the RNG Reporter (latest one posted in here) for finding my DS parameter using my 3DS and Korean Version of Pokemon White.

For some reason, when I tried to calculate my VCount, Timer0, GxStat, VFrame, and Seed, "RNG Reporter has stopped working" window pops up and it force-quits. (I'm using windows 8)

Can somebody help me? I tried re-downloading it like 5 times, and it did not work.
Unfortunately, we don't have the information to support Korean White on a 3DS (or DSi) at the moment (which is why I suspect that RNG Reporter is crashing).

BUT you can help find that information. Please follow these instructions and post your results in that thread so that we can get the information we need and start supporting your game. If you have Korean Black and/or Korean Black 2 as well (or know someone that does) and can do the same for those games, that would be even better!

I try to abuse Moltres in LG to test the rng here,using save state check the iv's this really surprised me the seed change.
I save state before fight moltres and check and everytime the seed is diferent I don't know why so... the rng abuse here it's possible? thanks

Unfortunately, we don't have the information to support Korean White on a 3DS (or DSi) at the moment (which is why I suspect that RNG Reporter is crashing).

BUT you can help find that information. Please follow these instructions and post your results in that thread so that we can get the information we need and start supporting your game. If you have Korean Black and/or Korean Black 2 as well (or know someone that does) and can do the same for those games, that would be even better!
Ahh is that so? Alright! I will be glad to help. :)
I have Korean Black, Black 2, White, and White 2, so I'll do so whenever I have time! ;)
But I barely did the Black 1 and 2... Hahaha I'll have to work hard to get my badges! XD

Game: Korean White
Console: English 3DS
Mac Address: E00C7F213A03
Date Started: December 11th, 2011
Time Started: 10:15:25
First Pokemon: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4702157
Second Pokemon: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4702161

Hello everyone. I've been recently trying to calibrate my Black version and I'm afraid that I've found a bug in RNG Reporter, unless there is something I'm missing.

First of all, I've already calibrated my White 2 version before, so there's no way I'm doing something wrong since both calibrations work the same. I fill up all the fields in the DS parameter finder, hit Search and... no seed found. This actually makes no sense to me, and I'm going to explain why: I'm in front of Kyurem and I've been able to apparently hit the same seed more than once since I've caught the same Kyurem a few times (same nature, stats, and everything). However, RNG Reporter doesn't seem to find any seed.

Any clue?

Eyedol

the artist formerly known as xAtrocity
Hello everyone. I've been recently trying to calibrate my Black version and I'm afraid that I've found a bug in RNG Reporter, unless there is something I'm missing.

First of all, I've already calibrated my White 2 version before, so there's no way I'm doing something wrong since both calibrations work the same. I fill up all the fields in the DS parameter finder, hit Search and... no seed found. This actually makes no sense to me, and I'm going to explain why: I'm in front of Kyurem and I've been able to apparently hit the same seed more than once since I've caught the same Kyurem a few times (same nature, stats, and everything). However, RNG Reporter doesn't seem to find any seed.

Any clue?
What kind of DS are you using? What language is the game cart? Are you using the right date/time? Is everything else setup correctly? For English Black on a DS Lite I have seen parameters like:
VCount: 60
Timer0: C7C/C7B
VFrame: 6
GxStat: 6

For a Spanish Black game I've seen parameters like:
VCount: 5F
Timer0: C71/C72
VFrame: 8

Hope this helps in some way. ^_^

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG
I have Korean Black, Black 2, White, and White 2, so I'll do so whenever I have time! ;)
But I barely did the Black 1 and 2... Hahaha I'll have to work hard to get my badges! XD

Thanks!

I've reposted this to the appropriate thread. Please post the data for Korean Black and Black 2 in that thread once you get it.

I have already fixed it. I fixed it by chance, actually. Even though I'm using Pokémon Black, I chose White in RNG Reporter, and it found a seed. I didn't think it was going to work, but to my surprise, I tried to get a shiny Kyurem and it perfectly worked :O Anyone knows why I had to set it to White to make it work? I mean, when set to Black, it didn't find any seed and when I set it to White it found one and it works.

What kind of DS are you using? What language is the game cart? Are you using the right date/time? Is everything else setup correctly? For English Black on a DS Lite I have seen parameters like:
VCount: 60
Timer0: C7C/C7B
VFrame: 6

For a Spanish Black game I've seen parameters like:
VCount: 5F
Timer0: C71/C72
VFrame: 8

Hope this helps in some way. ^_^
And it's weird since I have just checked the parameters of my Black profile in RNG Reporter, and they seem to match the English ones you gave but my Black version is Spanish :S (well, Timer0 doesn't match any of them. It is C87)

I got the Ice Key from a friend of mine, and I was trying to RNG Regice in my Black 2. However, I didn't got the IVs I wanted, and I'm wondering... Does the Ice Key mess up with the RNG?? I would like to know before trying too hard.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone link me the most elaborate Entralink RNG Guide for B1/W1 that supports RNG Reporter?
PoJ's Guide.

I got the Ice Key from a friend of mine, and I was trying to RNG Regice in my Black 2. However, I didn't got the IVs I wanted, and I'm wondering... Does the Ice Key mess up with the RNG?? I would like to know before trying too hard.
Nothing messes with the RNG in the Regi cave.

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG

The two Pokemon don't have the same IVs (due to timer0 variation). You need to try again (either the first or the second one) until you get IVs that match the other one, as explained in the instructions I linked to, otherwise it isn't useful for us.

okay this a really dumb question but i never rng a pichu before and i want volt tackle is it possible to rng it at all with volt tackle as well with wish?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
okay this a really dumb question but i never rng a pichu before and i want volt tackle is it possible to rng it at all with volt tackle as well with wish?
it's possible. You just need a female pikachu/raichu holding the light ball and the male parent knowing wish.

it's possible. You just need a female pikachu/raichu holding the light ball and the male parent knowing wish.
oh okay so the light ball will not mess up the rng at all...well why the world did someone tell me it messes stuff up -_- thank you very much...that explains everything thank you...

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I'm trying to RNG a shiny Zekrom but I feel like it's skipping the shiny frame. I don't know why. I'm getting the right IV spread and I can even match up the chatot chatter pitches while I'm advancing the frame, but it's never shiny. If I stop my chatots at the shiny frame I get the frame after it and if I do one less chatter its not shiny, I'm assuming its the frame before it. I'm so lost as to what's going wrong, I've already done a couple other pokemon. Can Zekrom not be shiny??
Zekrom has a shiny lock to it. You'll never be able to RNG a shiny one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)