Serious Relationships and Sex Ed Thread

Here is the proof : pleasure gets beaten 2/2 but i only have one replay we where the highest ranking players at the time http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-21414718

super powning ginganinja even with over predictions
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-20406043

i've defeated ben gay 3/3 easily he confessed me that he wasn't even a good player but i never kept the replay because the battle was another easy magnezone charge beam spam and sweep since he was using a rain team, he also linked me to his "products"
at begay.com lol

i also have alot more replays but you wont even look at them so i won't bather posting them.

Huh ? is what so hard to believe about my story lol i tried to be as honest as i could
and who's that kelvin garret ? you confuse me.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
The point was that the PS ladder sucks, it cannot stand up to the might of users like Kevin Garrett. Also I just cannot resist, that log sucked and Metagross in OU UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Soul_Fly Pokemon is basically like sex I don't see why youre being a hater

Metagross is a good pokemon not the best pokemon in OU and maybe i could use something a lot cheaper like jirachi or breloom in his place, but i use metagross since emerald we have a close bold i like it, its like my personal pikachu , and sweeping the late game with agilligross is one of the few satisfactions left to me in this game.

You are right the ladder in PS is unbalanced players with only 20 games end up #1 but i am not one of them.

Why do you even mention a third person like Garrett why should i care about his skill level you almost sound like a garret personal eudemonist (fun-boy) , my personal opinion is that a good player and have a high ranking bucked my a good sample of Games +35 that doesn't allow Errors
players like pleasure , ben gay, Sapientia and shimmer. those prove their self all the time suprisingly the ladder can stand up their might !

What do you know about the quality of a game i defeated probably the greatest ladderer at the time with a big numerical difference
you might also think tricking volca with jirachi was extremely foolish but if you think about it was the only way to stop it from crashing me completely .

anyway i'll post the a post a link defeating that garret really soon what is his user name on ps ? anyway sooner or later we will cross but there is a chance that we've battled already.
pls answer in my wall or via message we almost changed the nature of this thread with our latest posts

I am sorry soul fly my 2 years old love life doesn't have a-lot of stories but it will have

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My wife is pretty accepting of my pokemoning, and I just discovered I have enough airline miles saved up to fly to Indianapolis and back for free. Should I go???

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Hello smogon my name is George 99 i am an 18 years old european,Now that i peaked #1 in the OU ladder i feel ready to share with my experience in relationships and sex.
I never thought I would see something so beautiful in an 'a forum' thread, (especially after just reading the shitting thread).

Eh when i say natural growth i am not talking about penis length i am talking about my
my height lol , don't you have any idea about S.I ? I am european we use CM here
i think 1 meter and 93 centimeters is about than 6,4 btw a mans weight is far more important than his penis length.

Ok i should stop posting here, i will start doing something more creative like commenting
on RMT's or visiting the quality control section, i can't risk an infraction i like this place
after all life is too short to be anything but happy end friendly to others.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man, I'm in the middle of two girls here, stressing the fuck outta me. Ones 18, my sister's best friend. The other one's 15. Both are really nice, attractive, smart, funny, lil bit clingy. So, what should I do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)