Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skrelp is a Poison- and Water-type Pokémon. Clauncher is a Water-type Pokémon. #PokemonXY

Skrelp is the Seahorse & Clauncher is the lobster-thing.

Obviously the seahorse and crustacean. "Clauncher" is REALLY pointing towards him being a pistol shrimp!
A Pokemon version of a pistol shrimp is something no one wants to fuck with. I imagine it will have access to Boomburst as well if your idea is correct.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Meh the names for the new water types aren't too interesting. Maybe the seahorse might evolve into a poison/dragon like Kingdra somewhat. It'd be good in higher tiers maybe?? But no it'll probably remain poison/water :'(

MeganiUltimate should be the only one updating us right now. Please, will everyone stop fighting to be the first to post new information and let one person handle it?
All this ninja-ing is getting really stupid. Sharing new information should not be a contest to see who can outspeed everyone else. This is not Starmie vs Floatzel, children. If you refresh your page and you see that someone else posted what you're about to share, kindly refrain (sorry about the junior modding, I just want to read)

Could you guys not liveblog the liveblog

i mean by all means discuss it but don't just say "Now they're showing off Noivern!" when the liveblog itself is saying "Now we're showing off Noivern!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)