Pokémon Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Sabrina says some stuff in FRLG and HGSS that supports this theory a bit.

"Psychic power isn't something that only a few people have. Everyone has psychic power. People just don't realize it.

This supports the idea that psychic powers are inherent in humans just as they are in Psychic-type Pokemon species.

"Your love for your Pokémon smashed my psychic abilities... The ability to love, I think, is some kind of psychic ability..."

People use their psychic powers passively, without realizing it is an ability, as Sabrina said. Although I'm not sure if she actually meant it literally or was just being poetic.
and that most human shaped egg group Pokemon are either fighting or psychic.

Caitlin is also suggestively psychic.

However, N seems to be immune to ghost attacks (from the anime though)

Maybe N is Normal/Psychic, then. I would also say this meshes well with my theory that Nurse Joy are all from a species of Pokemon that's in the Human Egg Group. Wait, do humans come from eggs in the Pokemon anime?

Maybe N is Normal/Psychic, then. I would also say this meshes well with my theory that Nurse Joy are all from a species of Pokemon that's in the Human Egg Group. Wait, do humans come from eggs in the Pokemon anime?
it's not like we saw a detailed scene where someone gave birth but

it's not been mentioned and babies do exist there so i'm inclined to say no.

My theory is, since there are many dittos that can't reproduce with each other, that whenever Mew poops a new ditto is born. They are both pink and can use transform.

Just a thought

I would like to point out that Grimer are suppoused to reproduce by mitosis according to the pokedex, yet Grimer eggs exist; so either all pokemon laying eggs is simply a gameplay abstraction or organism only lay eggs when reproducing in a day care (spooky)

One of my theories that me and my friend came up with is based on the fact how machop has a tail and his evolutions have no tail. Well my thought is that since machoke is always admiring its muscles it wears the belt because it considers it a deformitie. His later evolution just wears through habit.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
One of my theories that me and my friend came up with is based on the fact how machop has a tail and his evolutions have no tail. Well my thought is that since machoke is always admiring its muscles it wears the belt because it considers it a deformitie. His later evolution just wears through habit.
I kind of portray it a bit like how apes lost their tail throughout evolution before the evolved into humans.
Because in those days, there was this weird "advanced animal" type of thing, and losing a tail was somehow portrayed as "advanced" those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)