The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 1 - Read posts #283, #342, #634 and #680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akola beat me, but not in a gg. Stupid tbolt damage roll cost me the assured victory. Ojama, I also prefer the term "He won against me" instead of "He defeated me". It makes it seem like he chopped off my feet.

CyberOdin✝

•LEGEND✘HUNTER•
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
I present in the beta server at 7: 40 p.m and stay with Luck Skill and did not appear, I wait 40 min more and neither appeared, so I hope to play tomorrow because today would not, and stay with delko for Sunday and CTC still does not give me an answer.
Good

PD : my english is not very well.

I present in the beta server at 7: 40 p.m and stay with Luck Skill and did not appear, I wait 40 min more and neither appeared, so I hope to play tomorrow because today would not, and stay with delko for Sunday and CTC still does not give me an answer.
Good

PD : my english is not very well.
He was waiting for you in #wcop for legitimately hours. Try not to assume a server for some reason and actually log onto IRC.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
<~TGMDoom> lol Frizy do you think if you were nearly finished
<~TGMDoom> and your mom looked in
<~TGMDoom> would you finish
<&panamaxis> i bet he'd stop
<&panamaxis> stare
<&panamaxis> and then slowly start again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)