NU C&C Index and Reservations

I'm relatively new, and have done a lot of lurking without much contribution, but I'd like to take a crack at writing up CalmTalk sets, so I'd like a crack at the BW2 update / revamp for Hypno and Grumpig.

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hihi! Dragonair is done and ready to go on-site!
Also, I have three other NU analyses one check away from being written, and Flareon is in GP stage; just a heads up. :)

Sawk skeleton up.

I should be able to get Gurdurr up tomorrow as well.

Reserving Samurott too assuming it's still available

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
(Since tennisace told me to stop reserving bad Pokemon qq) I'm reserving Regice.

Also, Phione and Dunsparce has been sitting there for a while.. If a QC can get to it so it can be written, that would be appreciated! :)

Basculin has been done for a few days now, but still needs to be uploaded - sorry I didn't post it here.

Also I'm reserving Tauros if that's alright

ill work on the formatting later, but i think i have all the content up to date. The following are availabie for reservation again:

Scolipede (sry zeb its been more than the week)
Musharna (i suck)
Rotom-F (I suck)
Linoone (sry zeb its been 7 months)

if i missed something post it here and ill catch it next time!

I believe these Mons need updates.

Gorebyss - Signal Beam should be at least AC in SS sets.

Armaldo - It needs to be elaborated that it is not a very good spinner.

Sawsbuck - Im not sure about this one, but it needs to be talked down more :(

Gurdurr is finished.

Samurott will be up tonight or tomorrow. Will probably post the sets tonight just to get the thread up and ready.

Dibs on Scolipede.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)