The Basterds (Peaked #1, ACRE 2600+)

At a Glance:

Introduction:
The name of the team (and the spelling error) comes from Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds . The team is centered around 2 under-used pokemon which complement two of the biggest threats in the game. The team style falls under the almost never-used niche of Specially based hyper offense, and it is extremely anti-meta right now. And like my last RMT, you'll get a cool story about how the pokes on the team relate to characters in the movies.

With Landorus-I going suspect, I decided to build a team around him. While the core of Tyranitar+Keldeo+Landorus is definitely extremely strong, the meta seems to be as prepared for it as it possibly can be. With this in mind, I decided to drop Tyranitar, and add both Zoroark and Weavile in order to beat the checks people are using to stop this core.

With this initial group of 4 pokes, I decided to move the team towards a hyper offensive build. The group I have has issues with the omnipresent Scizor, so I could not possibly run a gengar to spin block. This led me to selecting Azelf as my lead, as it can self-spin block through the use of explosion. It also prevents nearly every lead from getting hazards down, including the now-popular lead Skarmory, which is extremely important in order to allow Zoroark to use its Illusion ability to its full potential.

With Azelf as my lead I needed something that could handle scarf-keldeo's surf and also take scizor's bullet punch. I've had success with a handful of pokes ranging from scarf Raikou (if only it got aura sphere with a +speed nature) to Bulky DD Gyara, but after much testing I've found that scarf Rotom-W brings the team to it's full potential.

Peaks:

Unfortunately I didn't screenshot the ladder once my deviation was low enough, but I peaked #1 at 2300+ ACRE and a GXE of ~97.

The Basterds​

Shosanna(Zoroark) @ Life Orb
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 36 Atk / 240 SAtk / 232 Spd
Naive Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Sucker Punch
- Focus Blast
So Why this Poke?: Zoroark was initially selected as part of the core to remove Landorus-I and Keldeo's counters, namely Celebi and Lati@s. Its illusion ability puts an incredible amount of pressure on the opposing team, as they can never be too sure if they can actually switch in their counters. It's generally placed second in the party (so it almost always has an illusion, and it is usually paired with either Keldeo or Landorus. The smogon write-up on team selection with Zoroark does a great job explaining how to use Zoro, so here it is.
Team Preview Management

Team Preview is a very important factor to consider to get the most out of Zoroark. Team order makes some opponents think that Zoroark is meant to be the Pokemon in the back at Team Preview, so before you even search for a battle, move Zoroark's least-likely Illusion to the back of your party. Its VoltTurn partner is a great Pokemon to have appear in the last slot as it will almost never really be Zoroark's Illusion. Unless you will often lead with Zoroark, you want to put Zoroark in your 1st party slot. This may make you opponent weary of your false lead Zoroark and could very easily score you a free KO with the Pokemon you do lead off with. But make absolutely sure you do not rely on your opponent predicting Zoroark as that will get you KOed more often than not. However, if you do want to lead with Zoroark, have it be in any other party slot but the first and last one. Your team order should now be a complete red herring for your opponent to follow.

Now, you're in Team Preview so it's time to shuffle your team around to its true order. A general rule of thumb is that if you're not leading with Zoroark, it should be moved to your 2nd party slot. This ensures it will almost always have an Illusion since it's so far from the back of the party. The order of your teammates is also very important to change. Pokemon with Intimidate or another auto-activating ability should always be put in the 3rd slot of your party if you're not leading with them because you don't want Zoroark to appear as them if you can help it. Ground-, Rock-, and Steel-types should be moved to the same place as Intimidate Pokemon if you're facing a sandstorm team. Similarly, you should have at least one Pokemon with U-turn or Volt Switch away from the back of your party as Zoroark needs to use them to get into battle. Choose the best lead as you would with any normal team. Your 6th slot should be your least-helpful Pokemon without an auto-activating ability in this specific battle. For example, if battling a rain team, your Rock- or Ground-type may be your least important teammate and will act as Zoroark's Illusion for the battle until you need it. Against a sand team, Pursuit-weak Pokemon may be the least helpful due to a waiting Tyranitar, so Zoroark will take on their appearance until the Tyranitar is taken out. After all that preparation, it's now time to battle and combine your premeditated trickery with battling skill to give you the edge!

Why this Set?: I was originally using a specs set, but my team (and HO in general) does not have the luxury of allowing opposing pokemon to set up. The life orb set also allows me to use sucker punch, which assists in revenge killing, and beating Lati@s, Gengar and Starmie. 36 attack EVs guarantee a ohko against these threats after SR, and the speed stat and boosting nature allows it to outspeed garchomp. The rest of the EVs are dumped into special attack for maximum damage output.

Why Shosanna?: I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone, but it's what you never see coming.

Hans Landa(Weavile) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick
So Why this Poke?: Weavile is incredibly important to this team, and extremely anti-meta right now. It beats gengar, and non-sashed Alakazam without any thought through the use of pursuit, and helps remove Lati@s, Celebi, and weaken Jellicent. Even with all this use, it also allows me to revenge kill dragons and opposing landorus through the use of Ice Shard. Weavile is the glue that holds the team together and allows it to succeed.

Why this Set?: The set is pretty standard fair. Night Slash is selected over ice punch because it helps beat jellicent. Pursuit is the reason to use Weavile in the first place. Ice shard revenges dragons and low low kick provides excellent coverage on stuff like Tyranitar and Heatran. EVs are smogon standard.

Why Hans Landa?: Col. Hans Landa of the SS is nicknamed the "Jew Hunter". As terrible as that is, it's Weavile's job to hunt down and kill the checks for Landorus and Keldeo. Also I have a similar smile to the gif when Weavile gets in on a Gengar.

Donnie Donowitz(Keldeo) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Calm Mind
So Why this Poke?:Keldeo and Landorus-I have similar checks, and one will almost often clear a sweep for the other. His resistance to Scizor's BP is extremely important to this team, and his general bulk allows him take a hit from many pokes and then weaken them for the rest of the team to deal with.

Why this Set?: CM Keldeo isn't really seen too much, and I'm not really sure why. Keldeo often is used as a "breaker", to weaken checks that he and landorus have in common, and Calm Mind allows him to deal a truckload of damage before going down. Surf is used over hydro pump because misses make me cry, and HP Ghost allows me to set up on and beat Jellicent, who is usually considered a hard counter for Keldeo. Lum Berry is used to bluff choice, while also allowing me to set-up on a wall trying to status Keldeo.

Why Donny Donowitz?: The Bear Jew really messes some guys up in Inglorious Bastards, and it's Keldeo's job to blow through the bulkier pokemon on the opposing team.

Aldo Raine (Landorus) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast
- Rock Polish

So Why this Poke?:Landorus-I is the reason I build this team. I wanted to abuse him as well as I could in the current meta, and he has not disappointed. Once his checks are removed, he does a truckload of damage to the entire meta through the combination of Life Orb and Sheer Force, and not much can stand up to it.

Why this Set?: While Keldeo serves as a "breaker, Landorus serves as a sweeper. Against opposing offensive teams, a rock polish boost usually means GG, and he'll often get it against the choiced fighting type attacks that usually lead to Keldeo's end. I run max speed unlike most people, because I find that I don't need any extra bulk, and the ability to outspeed the positive natured base 100 tier without a boost has won me more than a few games.

Why Aldo Raine?: Lt. Aldo Raine is the leader of the Inglorious Basterds, and Landorus fills a similar role as the sweeper for my Basterds. The team is centered around him,

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Trait: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunder Wave

Under Remedy's suggestion, I changed Rotom-W to sash Alakazam. As an a utility check, it is able to shut down any threat my team let slip through through the use of focus sash and thunder wave.
Old Set:

Hugo Stiglitz (Rotom-Wash) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SAtk / 232 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick
So Why this Poke?:Rotom-W provides a resistance to both choiced keldeo's water attack and scizor's bullet punch. It is used over the short list of other pokes who can do both of these feats because it provides offensive momentum that this team needs to succeed.

Why this Set?: Scarf Rotom is a cool guy. He provides utility against both offensive teams as a revenge killer and general pivot, and stall teams by crippling an opposing wall with trick. HP Ice is selected to revenge kill dragonite (I hate extremespeed) and Volt Switch/Hydropump are necessities. The EVs allow me to outspeed max-speed Jolteon (who is otherwise a huge threat to this team) as well as adamant DNite at +1, while adding a little extra bulk into health. I'm debating making him alot bulkier at the cost of losing some power, so let me know what you think.

Why Hugo Stiglitz?: Just like everyone in the German Army knows Hugo Stiglitz, everyone knows Rotom-W. He's been a staple of the metagame since early BW1, and he's here to stay.

Archie Hicox(Azelf) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Fire Punch
- Explosion
So Why this Poke?:Azelf is an excellent lead in the current meta, especially when paired with Zoroark. Azelf "counters" like Tyranitar, Scizor, and magic bouncers, won't switch in for fear of being OHKO'd by Zoroark, so he is able to lay hazards and explode with impunity.

Why this Set?: Stealth Rock and Taunt are the most vital part of any suicide lead's job, and this is no different for Azelf. Keeping opposing hazards off the field is almost always more important than lying your own, and max speed allows me to shut down leads like Terrakion and Garchomp, while also being able to self spin-block on Starmie (unless they win a speed tie) with explosion. Fire punch is selected in case your opponent is really gutsy and wants to send out scizor or forre, and it can also 2hko offensive espeon. Also if someone wants to find the EVs to take a standard landorus-t's u-turn and live with at least 7% that'll probably be better than 252/252.

Why Archie Hicox: Archie does his job of getting the basterds to the rendezvouz with Bridget von Hammersmark and then promptly dies. Azelf does his job of getting his hazards down and preventing the opponent from doing the same, then it's his time to die.

Things that Suck:
Stoutland does a number on this team. The only real answer is either set-up with Landorus on another opposing team member, or sacrifice keldeo for it.
Conkeldurr is a pain in the ass to take down, it usually takes one sac'd poke then a revenge kill with Landorus's Earth Power.

Concluding Remarks:
This team has been very fun to play with, and it's my first big success with my own hyper offense build. It's definitely a different type of team than the generic bulky sand offense that is so common, and so it must be played very differently. Look to establish a win condition by removing the checks for any one of your pokemon. Whether that's the main sweeper (landorus) or not, if you can open up a hole, you should be able to take it and beat the opposing player.

With the suspect test ending in about a week, we'll see what the voters have to say about Landorus. I'm not sure which way I'm going to vote, as Landorus is definitely a very potent threat that must be consciously prepared for, but it has hard checks and the U-turn set can be easily revenge killed.

On a completely unrelated note, if any players need help teambuilding, I think I can provide some real insight. Almost all of my teams are built alone when I can't sleep, and I'd like to get more involved on the site in terms of the community, especially the tournament community. So if anyone wants an extra brain to help them team-build, feel free to reach out to me via PM here.
Importable: (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, feel free to steal as long as you keep the nicks)
Shosanna (Zoroark) @ Life Orb
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 36 Atk / 240 SAtk / 232 Spd
Naive Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Sucker Punch
- Focus Blast

Hans Landa (Weavile) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Donny Donowitz (Keldeo) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Justified
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Calm Mind

Aldo Raine (Landorus) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast
- Rock Polish

Hugo Stiglitz (Rotom-Wash) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SAtk / 232 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

Archie Hicox (Azelf) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Fire Punch
- Explosion

Reactions: Nog
volcarona fucks you.

same for keldeo or for scarfrakion.
Volcarona can't set up on anything if stealth rocks are down other than rotom's hp ice, so it's never a problem. If they lead with it I'll taunt, to stop the Quiver Dance and then boom when I'm at my sash.

Keldeo without a speed boost is revenged by rotom, and if it's scarf, the combination of rotom/keldeo for water attacks and landorus to set up on secret sword beats it.

Landorus and keldeo set up on scarf terrakion depending on what move it gets locked into.

This is hyper offense, you have to sacrifice pokes to get checks in. If you maintain momentum, none of your listed threats are much of an issue.

Very nice use of Zoroark and weavile. Your team doesn't seem that weak to hazards, but perhaps you might consider a stealth rock garchomp over Azelf. That would get you a stealth rocker with more staying power that isn't screwed if Forry decides to voltswitch while you taunt.

Just something to think about.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello, a team with Weavile+Lando+Keldeo, I guess I have to rate it.
I dont know if the "peak" was an attempt to troll, but no need to try to "hide" the number of games you played, we probably all know that you simply went 10-0 or so.

Whatever, time is luvdisc you know. Let's start with threats would you ? (because that threat list is damn short, I'm gonna help you).

The weaknesses :

- Scarf Kyurem-B.
252+ Atk Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Rotom-W: 249-294 (102.89 - 121.48%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 32 HP / 0 Def Weavile: 373-441 (129.06 - 152.59%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 320-378 (98.76 - 116.66%) -- 93.75% chance to OHKO (and Outrage is like, 88-105, 70% chance to OHKO after SR)
252+ Atk Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Zoroark: 399-469 (152.87 - 179.69%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Azelf: 354-417 (121.64 - 143.29%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Kyurem-B Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Landorus: 288-339 (90.28 - 106.26%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Not bad for a threat, right ? You simply can't win if your opponent got half a brain.

- Keldeo, Terrakion sweep you. The "revenged by Rotom-W" is a really poor answer. What if he just switch, what if he knows that you're Scarf and set-up with a Ground pokemon. On top of that, he said "scarfed" so basically, they WILL outspeed your Rotom-W and kill it. Okay you set-up, but what if they got a way to stop a Lando sweep (and hell, everybody who plays decently OU does). If he uses that Scarf Keldeo/Terrak early as he should, you didnt have the time to break your sweepers' counters yet, so you will take a ton of damage, and you won't be able to punish them, because they will simply switch out if they want and come back later.

- Same goes for Volcarona. Nice, you got Azelf. Nice too, I got a spinner. Damnit, you can't stop me from spinning. You have no ghost, you don't even have Spore or something like that to pass by bulky spinners that you can't OHKO. Something like Tentacruel will spin, unless you double switch to Lando, which is not that "easy" to do, especially if he comes after a death. And without Rocks, Volcarona 6-0 you cleanly with no effort (he set-up on many members, Rotom-W locked, Weavile, Landorus, Zoroark).

- Scizor is a threat, it's not with a Scarf Rotom-W that you stop it. Think about it, if he's bulky, your HPump will do like 60%, and about 84% to the all-out version, never an OHKO after SR. So, he can just OHKO back you at +2 (he will get +2 on your Weavile once your RK something, that's 100% sure) and you lost your Scarfers. Then he will proceed to BPunch someone, and you better have that Keldeo ready because else, your team won't like it at all. Finally, he won the tempo here and killed your scarf, you're probably screwed.

- Kingdra is a threat. He's bulky enough to never be OHKO by one of your pokemon, and once he get RD up or a DD, there is nothing in your team that can take that really well (Rotom-W gets wrecked by the physical versions, and can't hit back hard enough).

- You can't beat a Sun team. It confirms me that you probably didn't play that much for your "peak" and managed to avoid it (or at least avoid decent players playing Sun). Venusaur ruins your whole team and your only "answer" is Ice Shard from Jolly Weavile. It's not enough, at least if you had like Scizor to Bullet Punch beforehand (ans force the Venu to HP Fire and not Giga Drain), this would have been "ok". Here, I feel like the match-up leaves you no way to win since you didn't even try to get a way to beat Venusaur.

- Breloom is a bitch to you. He can come on Keldeo or Rotom-W and Spore someone, ruins your momentum. He can even do it on Weavile since Ice Shard is far from an OHKO. Then, he can proceed to kill someone else, nothing can take a Bullet Seed here. The momentum+the death and an incoming Mach Punch that you can only take with Landorus will ruin you.

- Dragonite CB. If the Rocks are up on your field, Weavile has 75% to get killed by ExtremeSpeed. The rest of your team has troubles damaging it (let's even talk about the possibility of a intact MultiScale) and Extreme Speed will sweep pretty decently a good part of your team if slightly weakened.

I think that's a decent amount of threats to work on.
I dont like your Rotom-W, I think that's a bad idea since if you get caught on a Volt-Switch you're screwed so hard. I mean, he could switch to an immunity and that's why a locked Rotom-W only works early on, as soon as your opponent realises it, the tide turns. On top of that, you already have Keldeo. What bothers me the most is that awful weakness to the Sun match-up to be honest.

I dont know Zoroark, I never play it, so I'm not gonna touch this part of the team. You got Azelf and I believe it's a sub par lead at the moment (you better have Terrakion here, or Skarmory if you want Taunt + Hazards). But whatever, if you want to play it to be fancy, that's your choice, what is important is the role, not the pokemon in itself. Just keep in mind that it's probably outclassed in this situation.

So, my change :

- It will be simple, change Rotom-W for Alakazam. With Kazam, you have a way to get out of that Sun+Venusaur match-up. On top of that, you can revenge kill way better Keldeo/Terrakion/Breloom/Kyurem-B/Conkeldurr no matter their items etc. The rest of your weaknesses (Stoutland, Kingdra, Volcarona, now Gyarados..) come from the fact that once your HO loses the speed advantage, you have no way to beat many speed boosters. If you give ThunderWave to Alakazam, you can stop a sweep and make sure that boosters won't bother you. The Focus Sash ensures that you will always be able to do so.
For the HP, you can get Fire or Ice. I would lean towards Fire since you got Weavile, and since Scizor is way more present than CB Nite.
That's a set without Signal Beam/Shadow Ball so far. But you have Weavile for the Lati@s, and I feel like Jellicent/Celebi etc. should be covered by Zoroark already so that's fine. Kazam+Zoroark seems to be a pretty nice combo in terms of coverage and wall breaking/lure potential.
Finally, you're not punished so hard when misspredicting with Kazam.

That's it. It's the simplest change that I found to fix as much weaknesses as possible at the moment. You could put Breloom somewhere, change that Azelf lead, and get a Steel but then it would be my RMT, so it's pointless. However I feel like a Custap Skarm would be simply better (and help against many threats).

I hope that I helped, I hope that you don't feel like I bashed your team for free, that's not the case. The heart of your team being so close to the one I developed, that I know very well the weaknesses and the ways to get around them.

Good luck for your team.

THE SETS :

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Magic Guard
36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock/Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Focus Blast
- Thunder Wave

TL;DR :

SashZam > Rotom-W
Consider Lead Skarm>Azelf

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Remedy I'm guessing he just doesn't understand the provisional rating stuff for PS, half of the rmts with peaks in this forum are ones with 10-0 records, but he does have a legitimate peak on the rs swept alt if you check the ladder, besides that your rate is actually really good, and Rotom-W and Azelf are definitely weak links. Co5ta, I also think you should try out a Scarf Keld>your current if you make these changes; I don't think it really needs to act as a breaker with Landorus, since you have both Zoroark AND Weavile to wreck any Celebi/Jellicent/whatever, I think that you might be underestimating how effective the keldo+land+pursuit strat is, and that you can probably kill Keldeo/Landorus's counters between Pursuit and Zoroark, so you won't need to batter them down with 2 breakers. It might compromise you a bit against more balanced teams that have Spikes for Zoroark/Weavile, but I think the insurance of Scarf Keldeo is worth it.

Thanks for the in depth rate. I'll address the peak first, that was at 14-0. The highest acre after the drop was in the ~2300s at about 35-3.

As for sun, between weavile's ice shard and zoro's sucker punch I can easily take down venu. Quite often ill hide zoro as a keldeo against sun teams, and when the opponent tries to set-up a growth with venu after "keldeo" used focus blast, I'll ohko them with flamethrower.

Spinning on this team is much easier said than done. If the opponent has starmie I'll disguise zoro as keldeo and sucker punch when they try to spin. Donphan can only "safely" spin on weavile, and weavile will only be in that early if I removed one of their checks to keldeo/landorus, which really turns the tide in my favor, regardless if I have rocks down or not. Tentacruel is definitely more of an issue, and I'll generally lose rocks against it, but tenta is usually run in the rain where only crazy people run hurricane volc.

All that being said, I definitely see the benefit of Alakazam over Rotom-W, so I'll give it a try. And since you have experience with this sort of team, let me know what you think of having an intimidate DD gyara in that spot as well. While scarf kyurum will still be a huge issue, it sets up on the relevant threats of the team. I just haven't been able to find a set that maintains the offensive momentum that this team needs to succeed.

Co5ta, I also think you should try out a Scarf Keld>your current if you make these changes; I don't think it really needs to act as a breaker with Landorus, since you have both Zoroark AND Weavile to wreck any Celebi/Jellicent/whatever, I think that you might be underestimating how effective the keldo+land+pursuit strat is, and that you can probably kill Keldeo/Landorus's counters between Pursuit and Zoroark, so you won't need to batter them down with 2 breakers. It might compromise you a bit against more balanced teams that have Spikes for Zoroark/Weavile, but I think the insurance of Scarf Keldeo is worth it.
I've tried it in combination with DD gyara over rotom, and too much stuff sets up on it for it to fit in this team. It puts an incredible amount of pressure on weavile to revenge dragons which then allows the opponent to send in scizor on weavile, leading to lost momentum.

i tried scarf scizor in place of weavile and it easily keeps momentum plus u can use it as a pivot for 1 or 2 hits let me know wat u think.It stil gets rid of latios and celebi and i put night slash to get a good amount off of jellicent

i tried scarf scizor in place of weavile and it easily keeps momentum plus u can use it as a pivot for 1 or 2 hits let me know wat u think.It stil gets rid of latios and celebi and i put night slash to get a good amount off of jellicent
This team needs weavile's STAB pursuit to trap Keldeo/Lando's checks, and its speed to beat stuff like Alakazam and Gengar. Really Weavile is what makes this team successful, so I don't see it being replaceable.

No wonder I've been seeing this team run rampant on the ou ladder. I really can't believe that this team is as good as you claim, as I was able to take it down numerous times. You also do not have the screenshots. I guess a huge improvement to this could be mamoswine. If you already have sr, I suggest either lo or choice scarf to lo everything that weaville does.

bro you need to drop that Rotom-W for a Tyranitar. Weather control is a big part of OU and if you ain't first, you're last. Try a Choice Band set to eliminate Latios. Then try a Scizor, Choice Band, over Keldeo so that you can get some good revenge killing and a Dragon-type resistance and get something to Pursuit them bitches!

Nice team, should be better with the extra physical power.
Yeah, those are some pretty terrible suggestions.

No wonder I've been seeing this team run rampant on the ou ladder. I really can't believe that this team is as good as you claim, as I was able to take it down numerous times. You also do not have the screenshots. I guess a huge improvement to this could be mamoswine. If you already have sr, I suggest either lo or choice scarf to lo everything that weaville does.
Weavile is the key to this team's success. With pursuit it's able to trap and kill landy/keldeo's checks and clear a sweep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)