Program News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Harsha has decided to relinquish his duties as a Battling 101 staff member. He will be staying with us until the conclusion of round 74 so he can finish his duties. In order to fill his shoes, we've decided to promote the recent Smogon Tour Season 15 champion, Ojama. A heartfelt thank you goes out to Harsha for his time with us.

Ojama has been with the program since 2011 and has proven to be an exemplary tutor during his time with us. Not only is he is extremely active, but he is always willing to help others - a key characteristic of a tutor. Ojama consistently lends his hands to those who seek help in the Battling 101 IRC channel, and never hesitates to help users forum-wide, as made evident by his activity in the OU subforum and the frequent help he provides to many of the players of Smogon in the realm of team building and play testing. While Ojama is known to be little quick-tempered at times, he has shown drastic improvement when it comes to keeping his cool during certain situations, and I am certain he will be nothing but mature with his new-found responsibilities as a staff member. With his activity and hard working nature, there's no doubt in the minds of the Battling 101 staff that Ojama will make an excellent addition to the team. Welcome aboard!

While we're on the topic of promotions, I will be promoting Limitless as my co-leader. Apart from posting rounds and assigning tutors to our tutees, there's a ton of behind the scenes work staff members do. Limitless has been nothing but excellent in keeping the program running smoothly, and he deserves to be rewarded for his efforts. I will still be playing my administrative role with the program as well as serving as a counselor for my fellow staff members, but as co-leader, Limitless will now have more freedom and flexibility to make decisions without requiring my input most of the time. Congratulations and thank you for all the hard work you've done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)