The Best Ladderer - Round 2 [Deadline moved to 30th!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neliel

Sacred Sword
because of the ladder reset, ill give you an another week to ladder. you have time until the 16th of june.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Neliel moved the deadline to June 30th, which is the same deadline as the Landorus Suspect Test. Top the OU Current ladder to take part in the top 4 playoffs!

Hopefully I lose a few more battles while lowering my variation for the suspect test. I'm #1 by a decent margin, but I'm really not that good and would get dismantled by more consistently high ranked players.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The ladder is just weird. Ive been around 15-0 two times on two different accounts, and my acre did a whopping drop from 2200 to 1700 those two times. I can't imagine how it is possible to catch up people that didnt suffer that downturn.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The ladder is just weird. Ive been around 15-0 two times on two different accounts, and my acre did a whopping drop from 2200 to 1700 those two times. I can't imagine how it is possible to catch up people that didnt suffer that downturn.
This has happened to me as well - I believe every alt suffers from this

Yeah, I had the exact same experience, I dropped like 200 points in between battles. Anyone know why that's happening?

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I believe that's about "updating your acre" after the 14th battle. But I'm like, really doubtful, since my acre has been updated to a shitty level (come on 1700 after 15 games and you get +15 per win and -50 per loss.. wtf) twice.

it's the decay or something like that. i asked sometime ago on #showdown and they told me it's to avoid the inflation of the accounts (around the battle number 15 your acre is gonna have a decay no matter what)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)