Touya Igurume's Art Thread

Hey I really like your art it's very simple but cool at the same time and I like the way you use lines in various ways to create cool effects. I especially like the lava creature (I think it's lava anyway) and the blue dragon and your obviously very good at art and way better than me but one thing to improve on would be to make it less scribbley. I know that is the effect you were going for but on picture 12 (the wolf) I can tell what it is but it is hard to make out the body and also on picture 13 I can see it is a bird/griffin but I can't see the head. Of course it might not have a head and if so, I take my comments back, but next time try and make parts of it clearer. But I envy your art skill lol and I hope you put some more art on here

Thank ya much~
I also understand what you're saying, I mean, I can see all of my pictures clear as day, but that's because I drew them xD
13 definitely has a head, though it might've been a bit hard to see within the scales. And I was scared of that xD It's actually supposed to be Alatreon, from Monster Hunter Tri, if it makes it a bit easier to see, the red streak (It kind of looks like an upside-down check mark) is coming from its eye. The two appendages that would look like a beak are its horns :3

And of course I can post some more stuff, but for the time being, they'd most likely be Pokemon Sprites xD

Hey:) I think it's awesome that you draw with a manga-ish style. I love the way you draw dragons! But may I suggest you vary the size of your lines a little more to give a smoother lineart? Also it would be great if you could post some fully-coloured art! ><

Hey:) I think it's awesome that you draw with a manga-ish style. I love the way you draw dragons! But may I suggest you vary the size of your lines a little more to give a smoother lineart? Also it would be great if you could post some fully-coloured art! ><
Thank ya much~!
I was never really good with "coloring", it was always lineart for me, then my friends would color them xD
I've never tried varying lines o: I have a pressure sensitive tablet so I always changed the lines by pressing a different way :O

Hey, welcome to the Studio :) Your posing and style is super nice and natural and the lava creature and the blue/orange monster are super cool, keep it up man. Your sprites are nice as well, but only custom sprites are allowed in personal threads. Fusions and edits go in the general thread here
Keep up the good work!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I like your art style. Reminds me a little bit of Yilx's stuff. The one common trend I've noticed with your work is that it is very nitty-gritty. Although you could work on cleaning it up a tad, or at least making some of the lineart a little more prominent (I'm looking at you blue jackal humanoid thing), I believe that your aggressive style makes the images come alive. I definitely look forward to seeing some more of your stuff! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)