#thatPOWER|NU|Peaked to #22 (1977)!

A NU RMT by Enoch, Banner by ebeast, Theme by JirachiCelebiMew
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-​
#Introduction

Hello community of Smogon, and welcome to my first RMT on this Site. Allow me to introduce to you all one of my most successful Teams, #thatPOWER, which was named lovingly after the reliability of Choice Scarf Tauros to secure victory whether the odds were for or against me, and an awesome song (imo) by Will.i.am and Justin Bieber. This Team has Peaked to #22 after a mere 25 Battles at a 23-2 Win/Loss Rate, which isn't that great of a feat, however for a person who averages about 1750, I'm proud of it to some degree. Anyhow, feel free to enjoy the song while you read the RMT (or just ingore it completely if you hate Justin Bieber)! XD
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-
#Video (Optional)

-​
#LadderRecord

Enoch=SSJ Enoch (obviously)

-
#thatTEAM

Mold Breaker | Adamant | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Close Combat | Earthquake | Stone Edge | Taunt

Sawk still rocks despite facing a new rival Fighting Type in the Primeape and is, in my opinion, the superior option. Sawk's primary Role on this Team is to be the Lead, as his Mold Breaker Ability allows him to bypass the Sturdy's that many Stealth Rock carriers such as Golem rely on and KO them with either it's STAB in Close Combat (the most spammable move in video game history next to SF's Hadoken), or his two Coverage options in Stone Edge and Earthquake. Taunt is an option when the opponent's Lead (such as Piloswine) has enough Bulk or a Sash to prevent a OHKO, while also shutting down Set Up Sweepers, Status Move Users, etc. and allowing Manibuzz to come in on many Walls and pull off a ToxiStall strategy without fear of being Poisoned itself upon Switch In. The given EV Spread gives him as much as Speed as possible, while still maximizing it's Attack as much as it can with the Jolly Nature. However, the Adamant Nature > Jolly is being considered to give it the power it needs to fix it's Piloswine problem, as all he needs is to slow Leads with Stealth Rocks to fulfill his Role.
-

Sturdy| Adamant| 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Sucker Punch| Rock Blast| Earthquake| Stealth Rocks

Golem is the Team's main source of Stealth Rocks, and thus is immediately an important member of the Team. However, he is also an Electric Type Immunity, forcing out many Scarfed Volt Switch'ers (a terrible pivot Move in this Tier imo), a pseudo-Priority Utility with it's powerful Sucker Punch, and my best option against "the Cat" (Swagger+Foul Play Liepard). Using it's great dual STAB combo, Golem puts a dent in anything that doesn't KO it, and typically kills something before it dies. Rock Blast is not only a powerful option for it, but also a way to surpass the Substitutes Liepard puts up- considering I don't kill myself in confusion. This strategy is a coin toss, but this guy normally pulls through because he's litterally as solid as a rock. If not, it's GG (Gay Game, enjoy Haxing your way to the Top Liepard Users). The given EV Spread grants Golem with the Bulk it needs to put up it's Rocks' and Tank a hit or two, while making him a force to be dealt with when he manages to hit. The random ass 8 Spd EVs are there to Speed Creep opposing 4 Spd Golems, although I have recently been experimenting with 56 Spd EVs due to the popularity of the 52 Spd Golem Spread.
-

Dry Skin| Timid| 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Ice Beam| Lovely Miss (Kiss)| Nasty Plot | Substitute

Man oh man this bi- I mean, this chick competes with Tauros and Mandibuzz as the MVP, and is the Team's Set Up Sweeper and go-to when the opportunity presents itself. Her Water Immunity in Dry Skin allows her many Swtich In's, and then the genocide begins. Mono Attacking Jynx is, imo, the best Set, as she can fodder many Walls such as Alomomola and Support Musharna instead of breaking them with a LO and Coverage Moves. All she needs is Ice Beam- seeing as she has no problem getting to +4 or +6, she rip holes in any Team lacking a Metang or Regice with Sleep Talk. Substitute lets her hide behind cover while she she Sets Up, ignoring her frail Defenses while she pulls off the Set Up, while Lovely Kiss temporarily knocks out her Counters while she either Switch's, or rises to the power needed to defeat them. The Given EV Spread makes her as fast as possible so she can Substitute or Lovely Kiss first, while also maintaining an Offensive presence even without Nasty Plot Boost. The 4 Def. EVs allow her more Stealth Rock Switch Ins.
-

Overcoat| Careful|244 HP / 168 Def /88 SDef / 8 Spd
Foul Play| Toxic | Taunt | Roost

Another Pokemon that comes close to uprooting Tauros as the MVP is Manibuzz. Her EV Spread was customized specifically to take the strongest hits in the Metagame as best as she could, while still outspeeding most common Walls with her above-average Base 80 Speed for a Pokemon with her Role- even opposing 0 or 4 Speed Manibuzz'. Words cannot describe how great she is in this Metgame- just see for yourself:

Mandibuzz V.S. CB Sawk- Stone Edge

252Atk Choice Band Mold Breaker Sawk (Neutral) Stone Edge vs 248HP/168Def Leftovers Mandibuzz (+Def): 56% - 66% (238 - 282 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

Mandibuzz V.S. Samurott- LO Ice Beam

252SpAtk Life Orb Torrent Samurott (+SAtk) Ice Beam vs 252HP/88SpDef Leftovers Mandibuzz (Neutral): 58% - 68% (248 - 292 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

Mandibuzz V.S. Zangoose- Facade+STAB+Toxic Boost
Mandibuzz V.S. 252Atk Toxic Boost poisoned Zangoose (Neutral) Facade vs 248HP/168Def Leftovers Mandibuzz (+Def): 55% - 65% (235 - 277 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

Mandibuzz V.S. +2 "Touncher" (Muk)- Gunk Shot

252Atk +2 Muk (+Atk) Gunk Shot vs 248HP/168Def Leftovers Mandibuzz(+Def): 65% - 77% (277 - 327 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

And the list goes on and on. Her access to Foul Play lets her KO her foes after taking there hits, an example being the her against Zangoose scenario, or simply Toxic Stalling in situations where she can Roost of SE Attacks, such as her matchup with Samurott. Truly Mid A Tier or above material, imo- I'm even gonna be brave and even say Low S. Hell, Seimitoed is there, so why not she?
-​

Swift Swim| Timid| 12 HP / 240 SAtk / 252 Spd
Giga Drain| Surf/Hydro Pump| Ice Beam| Rain Dance

Ahh, Ludicolo, the Rain Dance Late Game Sweeper Set we all know and fear, just kicking ass and throwing a party all at the same time. But despite it's predictability, many people don't expect to see it in this Metagame very often, as it's become a bit lackluster due to the introduction of so many new Offensive and Defensive Threats that either don't give it an opportunity to Set Up Rain Dance, or just flat out Wall it. But using the element of surprise in combination with support from it's Teammates, the Carefree Pokemon Sweeps up the last bit of the opponents Team. Not much more needs to be said into much detail about this Standard Rain Dance Set, except the fact that it still works and will continue to consistently throughout the remainder of the BW2 NU Metagame.
-

Intimidate| Adamant| 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Return | Earthquake|Pursuit| Sleep Talk

The combination of both the Power and Speed to reliably clean up the opponent's Team when all else fails is what makes him the MVP of this Team. Also, the fact that it can run an Adamant Nature and still outspeed common Scarfers such as Primeape and Jynx makes it even cooler, and when you factor it's ability to abosrb Lovely Kiss' or Sleep Powders, or simply punish Switch Outs, you've got a Pokemon truly worthy of simply being refered to as "that power". I've caught myself repeating that when Tauros brought cocky Primeape to their knees, when he punished Jynx's for defiling him, and especially when it secured the win on several occasions despite being being an Army of 1 against a whole Team of 3. Once his' Teammates remove Rock and the rare Steel Type out of the way, he can use his extremely powerful Rock Climb to run through the opponent's weakened Team. And if not, this thing gets Earthquake as well. Pursuit punishes any foe trying to Switch Out from it's wrath, especially Jynx. What more can be said other than that Tauros got #thatPOWER?
-
#ThatsIt
In conclusion, this is a fun team that was pretty decent for my 3rd try at the NU Tier. Thanks for contributing your time to read it! Special thx go out to my friend JCM for suggestion the Mono Attacking Jynx Set, and for influencing me to add Pursuit > Zen Headbutt, and to ebeast for the awesome Banner! And also to those who have read and/or Rated this RMT.
-
#Importable

Feel free to try it out yourself.
Code:
Sawk (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Taunt

Golem @ Lum Berry
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 HP / 4 SDef / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Jynx (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Lovely Kiss
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overcoat
EVs: 88 SDef / 244 HP / 168 Def / 8 Spd
Careful Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Roost

Ludicolo @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance

Tauros (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Sleep Talk
-

Changes Made:

Adamant Nature <----- Jolly, Sawk

Lum Berry <----- Leftovers @ Golem

Taunt > Substitute <----- Mandibuzz

Intimidate > Sheer Force, Return > Rock Climb <------- Tauros

*Currently Testing Expert Belt and Ice Punch on Sawk

Last edited:
Hey this is a pretty amazing team. It looks like you've covered a lot of threats in the current meta. I've only got a couple of small, personal preference nitpicks that could make it better;

Personally, I would go Lum>Lefties on our good friend Golem, as it allows you to match up versus lead Jynx (unless they trickscarf :( ), take the sleep and blast/set rocks. It also lets you face 'The Cat', get the free swords dance and KO with earthquake.

The only other thing I would suggest is to run Taunt>Sub and some extra speed EVs (taken from def) on your Mandibuzz. You can never have too many taunt users since spinners are dead weight in NU, and having the luxury of denying setup on 2/3rds of your team is too good. Sub, IMO, only compounds her SR weak if rocks do somehow manage to go up on your side, and a timely taunt can prevent that from ever happening with some smart switching. You also have the added benefit of creeping those players who are EVing their Golurks to creep you!

Hope you enjoyed my rate :toast:

Hi, this is a really nice team!
Just one thing, since you are already running a "Sturdy" mon, I'd advise you switch Sash Sawk to CB Sawk, the premier wallbreaker in the tier as it offers far more power to the team while sweeping.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello Enoch, and congrats to you early success! 25 battles really is not much of a sample to show that much succcess for a team, but it is an impressive feat so far!
Your sawk is a little confusing, as I am not quite sure if it's used to its full potential. First, I would use adament over jolly, as no stealth rock is going to outspeed you, while you can dish out more damage. I would also at least use expert belt or choice band over focus sash. Expert belt will give you more damage against piloswine and other leads, while still being able to switch moves. Choice band will basically take out any stealth rock lead, so that might be your best bet. If you want to utilize taunt, I think it is more beneficial to use ice punch over stone edge (if you are using expert belt), as it gives you a reliable answer to golurk, the most common lead, which would be very beneficial, and your team is a little weak to golurk (golem and tauros, somwhat mandibuzz). Yes, it makes you a little weaker to scolipede, but you should 2hko nondefensive spread and 3hko defensive spreads (stone edge would be a 1 hit and 2 hko anyway, if the all hit).
The most common spread by far on golem is max hp max attack, so your speed ev's are alright. The 52 spread is only used on about 6% of golems, so it's not as important (though the spread might be used more higher on the ladder). YOu could try lum berry over leftovers on golem to truly counter liepard (which is a viable strategy even if it's luck base, so you do ahve to watch out for it), but leftovers is more beneficial overall.
Your mandibuzz calcs are off, as you gave yourself a + nature in defense and special defense, which obviosuly cannot happen! That being said, I think taunt over subsiitute is better, as scolipede, lickilicky and audino can all still function perfectly without it. You also would not have to worry about status, as mandibuzz is faster than any poke using status (minus golbat). Taunt also gives you an answer to musharna ironically, as you would not want to syncronise a toxic to it, while it cannot moonlight or baton pass cm boosts.
I don't understand the hp on ludicolo, what is that letting you survive. If nothing, the use the max spa max speed, with either modest or timid working (modest lets you win giga drain wars with ludicolos, while timid lets you outspeed scarfed tauros). Modest might be better, but I can see how timid works. You can use 29 iv's in hp so life orb takes away less hp, so in 3 turns, you technically have 1 extra hp than with 31 hp iv's.
On my scarfed tauros, I prefer intimidate and frustration over sheer force and rock climb, but your set works. Lowering the opponent's attack may give you mreo opportutities to attack, and without missing. Plus, you only utilize sheer force on your stab anyways. YOu could place zen headbutt or rock slide over sleep talk if you want to justify sheer force, but otherwise, I would change to intimidate and frustration (or double edge for the extra oomph).
One nitpick that I would watch out for is riolu, as it can defeat your entire team, as you have no priority faster than riolu. You would have to sacrifice alot of bulk on golem into speed so sucker punch ruins the chain (124 ev's i believe). It's not that common, but as a forewarning, you team will lose against a good user of riolu! Also, if carracsota is able to set up a shell smash on your mandibuzz or tauros, it will be very close to gg. In general, your team should be fine, but watch out for that.
Nice job with your team, a very standard team utilizing the strengths of one of the best scarfers of the tier, tauros. Good luck, and I hope you can get even higher on the ladder than you alread are!

Hey this is a pretty amazing team. It looks like you've covered a lot of threats in the current meta. I've only got a couple of small, personal preference nitpicks that could make it better;

Personally, I would go Lum>Lefties on our good friend Golem, as it allows you to match up versus lead Jynx (unless they trickscarf :( ), take the sleep and blast/set rocks. It also lets you face 'The Cat', get the free swords dance and KO with earthquake.

The only other thing I would suggest is to run Taunt>Sub and some extra speed EVs (taken from def) on your Mandibuzz. You can never have too many taunt users since spinners are dead weight in NU, and having the luxury of denying setup on 2/3rds of your team is too good. Sub, IMO, only compounds her SR weak if rocks do somehow manage to go up on your side, and a timely taunt can prevent that from ever happening with some smart switching. You also have the added benefit of creeping those players who are EVing their Golurks to creep you!

Hope you enjoyed my rate :toast:
Thank you for replying Galo'! The Lum Berry over the Leftovers definetely sound like a superior option, replaced. I'll test the Taunt > Sub. suggestion, however I think the Sub. is gonna stay due to the predictability of Taunt, whereas Substitute allows her to ToxiStall things like Eelektross instead of having them switch in on a Taunt and force me out.

Hi, this is a really nice team!
Just one thing, since you are already running a "Sturdy" mon, I'd advise you switch Sash Sawk to CB Sawk, the premier wallbreaker in the tier as it offers far more power to the team while sweeping.

Thanks for Rating! Funny how Mandibuzz is able to handle CB Sawk (absence of SR's). Does that make her the premiere Wall? lol jk. CB Sawk sounds awesome, however I'm really trying to keep the SR's off my side of the field with Taunt- the CB and Taunt just dont mix. I'll definitely try it out on a different Team though!

Hello Enoch, and congrats to you early success! 25 battles really is not much of a sample to show that much succcess for a team, but it is an impressive feat so far!
Your sawk is a little confusing, as I am not quite sure if it's used to its full potential. First, I would use adament over jolly, as no stealth rock is going to outspeed you, while you can dish out more damage. I would also at least use expert belt or choice band over focus sash. Expert belt will give you more damage against piloswine and other leads, while still being able to switch moves. Choice band will basically take out any stealth rock lead, so that might be your best bet. If you want to utilize taunt, I think it is more beneficial to use ice punch over stone edge (if you are using expert belt), as it gives you a reliable answer to golurk, the most common lead, which would be very beneficial, and your team is a little weak to golurk (golem and tauros, somwhat mandibuzz). Yes, it makes you a little weaker to scolipede, but you should 2hko nondefensive spread and 3hko defensive spreads (stone edge would be a 1 hit and 2 hko anyway, if the all hit).
The most common spread by far on golem is max hp max attack, so your speed ev's are alright. The 52 spread is only used on about 6% of golems, so it's not as important (though the spread might be used more higher on the ladder). YOu could try lum berry over leftovers on golem to truly counter liepard (which is a viable strategy even if it's luck base, so you do ahve to watch out for it), but leftovers is more beneficial overall.
Your mandibuzz calcs are off, as you gave yourself a + nature in defense and special defense, which obviosuly cannot happen! That being said, I think taunt over subsiitute is better, as scolipede, lickilicky and audino can all still function perfectly without it. You also would not have to worry about status, as mandibuzz is faster than any poke using status (minus golbat). Taunt also gives you an answer to musharna ironically, as you would not want to syncronise a toxic to it, while it cannot moonlight or baton pass cm boosts.
I don't understand the hp on ludicolo, what is that letting you survive. If nothing, the use the max spa max speed, with either modest or timid working (modest lets you win giga drain wars with ludicolos, while timid lets you outspeed scarfed tauros). Modest might be better, but I can see how timid works. You can use 29 iv's in hp so life orb takes away less hp, so in 3 turns, you technically have 1 extra hp than with 31 hp iv's.
On my scarfed tauros, I prefer intimidate and frustration over sheer force and rock climb, but your set works. Lowering the opponent's attack may give you mreo opportutities to attack, and without missing. Plus, you only utilize sheer force on your stab anyways. YOu could place zen headbutt or rock slide over sleep talk if you want to justify sheer force, but otherwise, I would change to intimidate and frustration (or double edge for the extra oomph).
One nitpick that I would watch out for is riolu, as it can defeat your entire team, as you have no priority faster than riolu. You would have to sacrifice alot of bulk on golem into speed so sucker punch ruins the chain (124 ev's i believe). It's not that common, but as a forewarning, you team will lose against a good user of riolu! Also, if carracsota is able to set up a shell smash on your mandibuzz or tauros, it will be very close to gg. In general, your team should be fine, but watch out for that.
Nice job with your team, a very standard team utilizing the strengths of one of the best scarfers of the tier, tauros. Good luck, and I hope you can get even higher on the ladder than you alread are!
Hey Shuckleking thanks for the awesome Rate. All of your suggestions seem pretty spot on, all of them will be greatly considered. When I saw the Team as an Importable, I was actually thinking of Intimidate and Return/Frustration > Sheer Force and Rock Climb- all I was doing was Boosting an already Powerful STAB. And Sawk has also been changed to Adamant Natured, your completely correct about that point. Im currently testing the Expert Belt > the Focus Sash.

Once again, thx for the Rates guys!

Dell

majestic pride.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Assuming that you take most of Shuckleking87's suggestions, there's not much left to say outside of patching up towards what may still be open as far as weaknesses go.

As far as this team go, I think that the fact that your revenge killer isn't tailor-made towards handling Carracosta can be a major problem for you, as you have next to nothing that can take a boosted hit on the process and with Stealth Rock up, that further cushions Carracosta's ability to clean this entire team. You also don't seem to have very much of a reliable way towards dealing with most Spikes-stacking Poison-types, of whom Scolipede can periodically stack up Spikes and break through a lot of your members with STAB Megahorn, coverage, and its great Speed being overwhelming at times. Garbodor is also another mention, who can stack up against a variety of this team outside of against Golem and can discourage most of everything else from switching in due to Rocky Helmet's effect and its utility with Toxic and Rock Blast (which is why I agree with the Taunt suggestion of Mandibuzz). With that being said, I would say that Choice Scarf Jynx can be better for suiting for the team, as Dry Skin allows it to consistently revenge kill Carracosta while also having a way of immediately threating Garbodor and Scolipede when safely matched up with it. Ludicolo also appreciates Jynx's ability to cripple most of its checks with Trick or Lovely Kiss, giving you nice utility that can help pave the way for Ludicolo to setup safely and clean up late game.

If you take my suggestion with Jynx, do note that this makes the niche of Choice Scarf Tauros less necessary as you don't really need to stack up on Choice Scarf users, as this makes it easier for opponents to get a free opportunity to take advantage of you. If you would still like an offensive Normal-type that is capable of revenge killing threats and hitting hard like Tauros could, I find that giving Kangaskhan a try would be well-fitting here. Kangaskhan is able to revenge kill a lot of threats similarly with the advent of priority and the ability to switch moves, making it easier to check such threats better. It also gives you a solid way of stopping Riolu with Fake Out, who is a threat considering that half of the team can't OHKO it.

Good luck, and hope I helped.

Code:
Suggested changes:

Jynx @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Trick
- Lovely Kiss

Kangaskhan @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Scrappy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant or Jolly Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This isn't really a rate as much as it is me agreeing with vyomov/Shuckleking about Choice Band on Sawk. You already mentioned that its main goal for you was to act as an anti-lead against common SR leads. While Expert Belt does already get help you get guaranteed OHKOs against many Pokes like Golem and Piloswine, there is no reason you should give up your OHKO against Golurk and Seismitoad (the #1 and 5 in leads respectively) just to switch up moves (Band also helps you get a possible OHKO with Earthquake against Garbodor with Rocks up, and Special Defensive Roselia without rocks). Still, either item works far better than Focus Sash, since Sawk doesn't face a OHKO from anything that you normally lead with (and it switches in an out so often that it will take damage no matter what). Obviously, keep Taunt for EBelt and Ice Punch for CB.

I agree with everything Agent Dell has already said (including the reasoning for his suggestions), and I will point out that Kangaskhan will help interrupt Riolu's shenanigans if you play very well. All the smaller changes in Shuckleking's rate is spot on, especially the Ludicolo suggestion. I am curious how your testing of these suggestions has gone ?

@WhiteDMist: In response to your question, the Team has improved since I applied the suggestions... Sawk is now capable of OHKO'ing Piloswine while still being able to switch moves with the Adamant Nature @ Expert Belt, Golem is more efficient aginst Liepard (although I miss being able to restore Sturdy upon Switch In on a field of Stealth Rocks), and while Tauros still does the same job, Lowering the opponent's Attack makes him good in situations where Tauros can come in for free, such as Switching in against Golurk when it's using Shadow Punch (to my surprise)! And although both Taunt and Substitute both do the same job, Taunt ended up being the superior choice as it not only prevented Status Attacks from reaching Mandibuzz, but also prevented things such as SubBulk Braviary (a previous threat) from Sweeping my entire Team after Setting Up. This new playstyle took some getting used to, but overall, my Team has been Improved! Thanks to all who Replyed and contributed!

Here is a Replay of how effective the new changes are: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu-40809803

Hey man, cool team! I wonder, what do you do against these annoying Riolu's the kids run these days? I don't really see a move that has priority against a +1 Copycat. I mean if Golem kills something e.g. and Riolu comes in, there's no real way to prevent a Roar since it can probably not KO Riolu in one hit and from there it's gg (assuming rocks are up), isn't it?
Edit: nvm, you guys already discussed the issue of Riolu, sorry for overseeing that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)