Abilties = all
Items = training
2 chills / 5 recoveries
Arena: Unown Soup

Team Elevator_Music

Girafarig [Kirinriki] (F)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Normal/Psychic
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Early Bird: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Sap Sipper (DW): (Passive) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 85
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18
Total Moves: 53

MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Agility
Assurance
Astonish
Baton Pass
Confusion
Crunch
Double Hit
Growl
Guard Swap
Odor Sleuth
Power Swap
Psybeam
Psychic
Stomp
Tackle
Zen Headbutt

Double Kick
Future Sight
Mirror Coat
Razor Wind
Wish

Double Team
Earthquake
Energy Ball
Facade
Grass Knot
Light Screen
Protect
Psyshock
Reflect
Rest
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Telekinesis
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Trick Room

Body Slam
Double-Edge
Endure
Foul Play
Gravity
Hyper Voice
Iron Tail
Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snore
Sucker Punch
Swift
Trick
Uproar

Team Canis

Flareon [Jet] (Male) *

"I'll protect you. No matter the cost."
Desperation Theme: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Might Controls Everything
Jet was part of a group of Pokémon that eventually died to a gang of Bisharp and Pawniard. Rescued by Michael, he was the first partner that he ever saw as a true friend. As a Flareon, he favours divine justice and calculation over brute force.

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack's Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Guts: (DW) (Innate) (Unlocked) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 56 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Level Up:
Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Bite
Covet
Double-Edge
Focus Energy
Take Down
Ember
Fire Fang
Fire Spin
Smog
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Lava Plume

Egg:
Wish
Tickle
Endure

Detect
Curse

Tutor:
Heal Bell
Heat Wave
Iron Tail
Superpower

TM:
Facade
Substitute
Double Team

Hyper Beam
Shadow Ball

PEMDAS:
Canis attaches training item and orders
Em attaches training item and orders
You bother me
I ref

bla bla bla
Exp. Share
ugh i just realized girafarig has earthquake
oh hell
Lava Plume > Flamethrower > Lava Plume
IF Earthquake AND you did not use Detect the action before Detect and push back

Emma manages to smirk and look exasperated simultaneously as his normal battle confidence goes down the drain upon sending out Kiri 'n Riki, seeing that they are already arguing away as usual - a good two minutes earlier than expected. Two-headed creatures will never work in nature or otherwise...normally, the feisty Girafirag heads keep their disputes to psychically harassing each other's brain patterns, but as the butt-end awkwardly attempts to chomp down on the head-end's ears, Emma is sure that temporary peace won't be present today.

Canis seems a little more than a little confused at the Girafirag's antics, but nevertheless gives a short reassuring pep talk to his signature 'mon Jet the Flareon (who inadvertently caused the name change of my Aerodactyl because canis refers to his pokemon by their nicknames far too often). Cursing to himself about the seismic capabilities of hyper-intelligent giraffes, he puts a game face on and gives his orders - a fearsome fiery fiesta for his favorite flaming fox!

In a moment of great surprise, the two Girafirag heads suddenly agree upon something. Nodding silently to each other in grave wisdom, they solemnly decide that fire is indeed terrifying. After a few more moments of hurried debating, while Jet launches a massive molten plume from his adowwable tail, Kiri 'n Riki decide to send out a beam of transferring energy, conveniently swiping Jet's cuddly, soft, luxuriant, and most importantly, fire-absorbant fur.

Jet furrows his brow as his epic flaming assault accomplishes nothing, and directs a pleading look at Canis, desperately asking for help. But none comes. Fortunately for the little Flareon, Emma's Girafirag appears to be caught up in her own infighting once again, and its getting rather rowdy. Unfortunately for the little Flareon, this infighting involves throwing the Giraffe's weight around quite a lot, and a fair amount of this weight slams directly into Jet.

After this first round, many questions are left unanswered. Will Canis be able to come back from a round of nothing? Will Kiri 'n Riki ever stop arguing? Is toasting pop-tarts worth the extra few minutes of hunger? I love you all.

Canis Majoris

HP: 71
EN: 84
Stats: 5/2/4/4/66

Elevator_Music

HP: 94
EN: 78
Stats: 3/3/4/2/85

Skill Swap (9 EN)
Lava Plume (5 EN) [0 Damage]

Body Slam (5 EN) [12.5 Damage]
Flamethrower (6 EN) [0 Damage]

Double-Edge (8 EN) [16.5 Damage] [6 HP Recoil]
Lava Plume (5 EN) [0 Damage]

This is my first reffing in like ever and I didnt look anything up so sorry for mistakes ^_^

By my calcs Body Slam should do 13.5.

Stomp ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake
IF (a protective/evasive move is used) THEN (use Chill)​

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Canis Majoris
HP: 71
EN: 84

Elevator_Music
HP: 94
EN: 78
Action 1:
Girafarig's Stomp
-6 EN
Crit: (<625) 3122
15.5 dmg
Flinch: (<3000) 5041
Flareon's Hyper Beam
-10 EN
Acc check: (<9000) 3485
Crit: (<625) 6241
18 dmg

Action 2:
Girafarig's EQ
-7 EN
17.25 dmg
Flareon's Bite
-4 EN
Crit: (<625) 802
13.5 dmg

Action 3
Girafarig's EQ
-11 EN
17.25 dmg
Flareon's Hyper Beam
-10 EN
Acc check: (<9000) 5421
Crit: (<625) 8768
18 dmg

Canis Majoris

HP: 21
EN: 60

Elevator_Music

HP: 45
EN: 53

I'll pretty this up later.

Bite > Lava Plume > Lava Plume + Lava Plume (COMBO: Sunburst)
If you have less than 10 HP before A2, Endure A2 and push back
If Toxic AND you have Endured, Heal Bell ONCE and push back.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Canis Majoris

HP: 21
EN: 60

Elevator_Music

HP: 45
EN: 53
A1
Flareon's Bite
-4 EN
Crit: (<625) 4728
13.5 dmg
Effect: (<3000) 5463
Girafarig's Uproar^2
-15 EN
Crit: Don't matter
23.25 dmg

Emma: 1 CC
- Kirinriki: 4 MC, 1 KOC

Canis: 1 CC
- Jet: 4 MC

Leethoof: (2 * 1/3)=0.6666...~0 UC

Geodude6: (2 * 2/3)=1.33333...~2 UC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)