Glitch Mob

qpie

predatory
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Hii, Smogon. ~​

I’ve made it a habit to build a new team for each suspect round. This is my latest one. It’s a weatherless offensive team centered around double booster Landorus-T. Once again it is neither the most elaborate or original team, but hey, it works.

The team lacks any impressive tournament victories or ladder peaks, but it did perform well enough for me to make voting requirements with it rather comfortably and had a brief stint into the OU top 50 (~2100 ACRE at that time).

This is not a showoff RMT, so please don’t expect any huge animated .gifs or excessive amounts of fluff. Don’t worry though; you still get Pokemon named after song names, because I’m pretentious like that. :3

The team started out with a simple hazard lead + 5 lineup. Custap lead Skarmory to set up Stealth Rock and Spikes, Gengar to protect those hazards, a simple Dragon + Steel offensive core with some priority, Keldeo as a solid switch-in to a lot of Nyandorus’ checks and Nyandorus itself.

The original team did… okay, but didn’t feel quite right somehow. My first major change to the team was testing various other suicide leads such as Custap berry Forretress (to keep Dragonite’s Multiscale intact) and Smeargle (solely because of Spore). However I eventually came to the conclusion that a single layer of Spikes just wasn’t worth starting the match 5 vs 6, so I opted for a Stealth Rock user with a little more staying power. The other major change was moving away from lots of priority as a defensive fallback and instead using the safer option, a Choice Scarf user. Apart from that I made all kinds of minor moveset changes and tested this and that, but none of that is relevant for the finished product.

This post shows the team's original version. Updated ones can be found in the replies.

animus vox (Garchomp) @ Yache Berry
Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

First up we have the Pokémon I tend to lead with whenever the matchup allows it. Garchomp is the team’s Stealth Rock user and thus is generally seen early in the game to get its primary job done as soon as possible. Of course Garchomp’s usefulness extends way beyond setting up rocks since it can function as an excellent offensive pivot thanks to its great typing and natural bulk. As long as I don’t reveal Garchomp’s set it also acts as a great lure for Pokémon such as Ferrothorn and Forretress which is why I chose to run Fire Blast. Garchomp’s last two moves, Outrage and Earthquake, provide near-flawless STAB coverage and make ‘chomp a force to be reckoned with. Yache Berry is my item of choice to assure Garchomp can survive a single Ice type attack and set up rocks or simply send off one last attack before going down.

bad wings (Gengar) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond
- Substitute

I originally used a suicide lead to set up both Stealth Rock and Spikes so adding a spinblocker to the team was a no-brainer. Even though I eventually moved on and ditched Spikes support in favor of a Stealth Rock user with a little more staying power Gengar continued to pull its weight. Shadow Ball, Focus Blast and Substitute are bog-standard and self-explanatory, but Destiny Bond largely lives off the fact that no one ever sees it coming. All I have to do is reveal that Gengar is not using a Focus Sash through using Substitute or taking Life Orb recoil and my opponent will immediately assume that Gengar is running anything but Destiny Bond. This little trick gives Gengar an edge against the likes of Tentacruel and allows it to nab quite a few surprise KOs.

crush mode (Dragonite) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Dance

Dragonite is vital for my team’s success. In a metagame where speed is king having a speed-boosting sweeper is all but mandatory for offensive teams. However Dragonite brings much more to the table than simply acting as a generic win condition. Quite frankly Dragonite is the only thing that gives me a fighting chance against sun teams. Without it Venusaur would simply sweep my team after a single turn of setup. Dragonite also provides a much-needed secondary resistance to Water type moves and can act as a failsafe against just about any threat as long as Multiscale is intact. On top of all that it also has access to priority which is always nice to have on teams without a solid defensive backbone.

fortune days (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Jirachi is my safety net. Every offensive team either needs copious amounts of priority or a Choice Scarf user. This time I opted for the former. Unlike most other scarfers Jirachi is reasonably bulky, meaning it can switch into the odd Outrage or Draco Meteor if the need arises. Seeing how nothing else on my team particularly enjoys tanking those moves Jirachi is my best (read: only) answer to Dragon types. Ice Punch allows it to not only tank their attacks, but to actually take them out. Iron Head is Jirachi’s obligatory STAB move and thanks to its 60% flinch chance allows Jirachi to occasionally lock down and beat Pokemon it otherwise wouldn’t like facing. U-turn is meant to scout and possibly gain switch advantage. Finally Healing Wish sacrifices Jiachi to give one of my sweepers a second chance at doing their job.

starve the ego (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Justified
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Calm Mind

A day may come when I build a team without Keldeo. But it is not this day. Keldeo is just too good not to use it. Seeing how my team does a great job at baiting choice-locked Bullet Punches and Ice type attacks I opted for a Calm Mind set, so Keldeo could properly punish my opponents for using them. The moveset shouldn’t need much explanation. Calm Mind is used to boost Keldeo’s special stats, Hydro Pump and Secret Sword provide great mixed STAB coverage and HP Ice slays dragons and dents the likes of Celebi. I chose Lum Berry over the more popular Life Orb or Leftovers so Keldeo can safely set up against walls trying to status it without being crippled or put on a timer. This actually gives it a solid chance to get past Tentacruel if rain is in play. It also allows me to bluff a choice item which can come in handy at times.

feed the soul (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Earth Plate
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
The beast. Nyandorus is the reason this team was built in the first place. While Nyandorus is most commonly seen as an offensive pivot I chose to run a double booster set instead. Nyandorus impressive bulk coupled with Intimidate and its marvelous defensive typing gives it plenty of opportunities to set up. When given a free turn Nyandorus can either opt to set up with Swords Dance to dismantle slower, more defensive teams or use Rock Polish and become a real terror to face for faster, less bulky teams. Due to Nyandorus natural bulk it may even manage to grab two boosts at times at which point it becomes virtually unstoppable. Nyandorus EVs serve to outspeed scarfed base 110 Pokemon after Rock Polish and Earth Plate was chosen over Leftovers to maximize Earthquake’s power.​

animus vox (Garchomp) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond
- Substitute

Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Dance

fortune days (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

starve the ego (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Calm Mind

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Seeing how this is an offensive team without any solid defensive core it obviously has a lot of weaknesses. A lot of fast sweepers do a number to my team, some Choice Scarf users are kind of hard to play around, good stall teams can be hard to break… you get the idea, there are quite a few things that spell trouble for my team. I will however try to keep this section brief and only list the ones that stand out.
- Starmie

Starmie does a number to my team. Nothing can really switch in against it, it checks Nyandorus, it checks Keldeo, Garchomp and Dragonite don’t really like tanking Ice Beams, Gengar can’t beat it, Jirachi can’t really do much to it either. Point is, it shits all over my team. I will usually try to bait it into using Ice Beam against ‘chomp and simply dent it with Outrage or force it into a matchup against Dragonite with Multiscale still intact. If everything else fails Jirachi can occasionally beat offensive variants with the power of hax, but that’s not really something I like to rely on.

- particular physical walls
If it handle my physical attackers and has some backup to take on Keldeo and Gengar I’ll have a hard time getting around it. The real problem here is that both of my special attackers are rather easy to wear down and with them gone some physical walls can easily shut down what’s left of my team. It’s generally possible to avoid this problem with some smart play, but occasionally a good defensive team will simply outlast my aggressive team.

So, that's my latest team. Thank you for reading! I'm looking forward to any feedback, rates, questions or criticism you may have.
Feel free to use the team if you like it. Test it, fix it, tear it apart, do whatever you want with it. ~

Pokemon sprites from Pokemon Showdown. Wallpapers from PLDH.
I'm not a native speaker, feel free to point out any grammatical mistakes and I'll fix them ASAP.

Last edited:
First off all your team is very weak to mamo. Mamo can kill your chomp in 1 hit and d-nite after rocks and Lando without itemidate aka attack drop. you do not have any walls and to many physical attackers. i would recomened on keldo do not run lum berry instead run expert belt or choice scarf. Calm mind Keldeo is dangerous and with expert belt keldo is very deadly.
Keldeo-Resolute @ Expert Belt
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind/Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]
set 2
Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Choice scarf gives you a better scafer than Jirachi and you can make Jirachi a stall instead of scout which would help your team take hits better from Starmie and paraflinch which is the best set for Jirachi out there and helps your team.
Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 SDef / 252 HP / 32 Spd
Careful Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Protect

Instead of chomp or d-nite i would put a ferrathorn which would help you take outrages and give you hazards spikes if needed and t wave which would help stall jirachi.
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Protect/ T-Wave
- Spikes
If you do not want Keldeo as your scarfer i would use chomp .
Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
if you want to keep d-nite i would go with a sub ddancee one with roost and dragon claw being able to out-speed everything is useful and gives you something to set up.
Dragonite @ Leftovers
EVs: 220 Spd / 252 HP / 36 Atk
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
offensive lando it doesn't work really well i would go with a more specially defensive variant because it suits lando with having Ittemidate to handle physical attacker sure you may lose a sweeper but offensive lando i loses games defensive lando wins games i know that from past experience. so i really think Lando i should be your scout since it has that high attack so there is no need to invest in it.
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 52 Def / 248 HP / 8 Atk / 200 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

So i hoped i helped the team is good but needs defense and some stall good luck :)

qpie

predatory
First off all your team is very weak to mamo. Mamo can kill your chomp in 1 hit and d-nite after rocks and Lando without itemidate aka attack drop. you do not have any walls and to many physical attackers. i would recomened on keldo do not run lum berry instead run expert belt or choice scarf. Calm mind Keldeo is dangerous and with expert belt keldo is very deadly.
Keldeo-Resolute @ Expert Belt
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind/Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]
set 2
Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Choice scarf gives you a better scafer than Jirachi and you can make Jirachi a stall instead of scout which would help your team take hits better from Starmie and paraflinch which is the best set for Jirachi out there and helps your team.
Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 SDef / 252 HP / 32 Spd
Careful Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Protect

Instead of chomp or d-nite i would put a ferrathorn which would help you take outrages and give you hazards spikes if needed and t wave which would help stall jirachi.
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Protect/ T-Wave
- Spikes
If you do not want Keldeo as your scarfer i would use chomp .
Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
if you want to keep d-nite i would go with a sub ddancee one with roost and dragon claw being able to out-speed everything is useful and gives you something to set up.
Dragonite @ Leftovers
EVs: 220 Spd / 252 HP / 36 Atk
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
offensive lando it doesn't work really well i would go with a more specially defensive variant because it suits lando with having Ittemidate to handle physical attacker sure you may lose a sweeper but offensive lando i loses games defensive lando wins games i know that from past experience. so i really think Lando i should be your scout since it has that high attack so there is no need to invest in it.
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 52 Def / 248 HP / 8 Atk / 200 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

So i hoped i helped the team is good but needs defense and some stall good luck :)
Hey there, thanks for your rate.

I've actually been toying with the idea to make Keldeo my Choice Scarf user to enable Jirachi to play another role such as a simple special wall or a mixed attacker to bait and take out Nyandorus counters. However I really like the way CM Keldeo plays, so I'm a little iffy on this change. I'll definitely consider changing around some roles amongst the members of my team though, so thanks for that suggestion.

I do however not plan on turning this into a more defensive team since I like the offensive flow it currently has and would much rather solve its weaknesses with a more aggressive approach.

Hi there!
Firstly, I'd recommend you replace Garchomp with CustapSkarmory.
Custap Skarmory is amazing for HO Teams, getting at least one layer of spikes and SR on the field while also dealing with common leads using Brave Bird.
Secondly, I'd recommend changing Gengar to a SubDisable Gengar. This pretty much eradicates choiced sweepers by locking them in on an immune move and then disabling them, while also crippling dragons with Sub on the Outrage and Disable on the next move.
I'd then just change the item on Dragonite to Choice Band to give it much more power and to replace DD with Earthquake. This provides your team with a reliable way to sweep weakened teams.
I agree with the concept of changing Lum Berry to Expert Belt, Lum Berry is a gimmick since the opponent can just status you again.
Since you already have Scarfed Jirachi, why not run the standard double booster EV spread on the smogon site:http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/landorus-t

Anyways, all the best!

Hey there,

This is a pretty solid team you have here so good job on that. I noticed that you said Starmie and Physical Walls are annoying to your team. So I am going to sugegst a Lure Jirachi with Stealth Rocks (Give Keldeo scarf) so that you are able to nail those Physical Walls as they come in thinking it's safe. Now, I suggested Rocks on rachi for one reason; I know that you already have rocks but tbh to fix the Starmie weakness you will probably have to replace a Pokemon. In this case, Garchomp. I suggest using Celebi > Garchomp now Celebi may seem a bit too defensive for your team but it can still keep up momentum with U-Turn and also helps you with Keldeo which looked like it rip some holes through your team.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- U-turn
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Perish Song
(you can try Baton pass > uturn to get away from ttar but you'd probably have to change perish song too.)

Jirachi @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SAtk / 224 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
(You can run T-bolt over Thunder but the lack of power hurts and with all the rain teams in the meta Thunder is not a bad option.)

Anyway, nice team. Hope I helped!

qpie

predatory
Hi there!
Firstly, I'd recommend you replace Garchomp with CustapSkarmory.
Custap Skarmory is amazing for HO Teams, getting at least one layer of spikes and SR on the field while also dealing with common leads using Brave Bird.
Secondly, I'd recommend changing Gengar to a SubDisable Gengar. This pretty much eradicates choiced sweepers by locking them in on an immune move and then disabling them, while also crippling dragons with Sub on the Outrage and Disable on the next move.
I'd then just change the item on Dragonite to Choice Band to give it much more power and to replace DD with Earthquake. This provides your team with a reliable way to sweep weakened teams.
I agree with the concept of changing Lum Berry to Expert Belt, Lum Berry is a gimmick since the opponent can just status you again.
Since you already have Scarfed Jirachi, why not run the standard double booster EV spread on the smogon site:http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/landorus-t

Anyways, all the best!
Hey there.

I actually used Custap lead Skarmory for quite a while, but at some point I felt like one layer of Spikes just wasn't worth effectively starting the match 5 vs 6. I am however aware what Skarmory brings to the table and can definitely see why you'd recommend it. I might try it out again.

The same goes for Gengar. Right now Gengar's primary job is to beat spinners, but with an additional layer of hazard I can definitely see why SubDisable might be the superior set. I'll test it together with Skarmory.

Choice Band Dragonite looks like a great suggestion and I'll most definitely give it a try. It should help with my matchup against fast, frail sweepers and sun while also applying more immediate pressure than my current set. I really like this suggestion and I'm actually wondering now why I never thought of it myself.

I would however like to keep the Lum Berry on Keldeo. More often than not Keldeo will simply take out the opposing Pokemon before they get a chance to status it again. Imagine the following scenario: You're playing against rain stall, your opponent switches a Tentacruel without Toxic in against Keldeo and starts fishing for Scald burns. This is quite a common scenario and Expert Belt wouldn't help Keldeo at all in it. Lum Berry however allows Keldeo to safely set up against Tentacruel without being put on a timer. This is crucial since I generally want Keldeo to sweep after setting up. This obviously isn't limited to Tentacruel, but also helps against stuff like Politoed with Toxic and all kinds of other random Pokemon with status moves. Also I've always felt like Keldeo really doesn't need any additional power on super effective attacks.

Thanks for your rate, much appreciated.

Hey there,

This is a pretty solid team you have here so good job on that. I noticed that you said Starmie and Physical Walls are annoying to your team. So I am going to sugegst a Lure Jirachi with Stealth Rocks (Give Keldeo scarf) so that you are able to nail those Physical Walls as they come in thinking it's safe. Now, I suggested Rocks on rachi for one reason; I know that you already have rocks but tbh to fix the Starmie weakness you will probably have to replace a Pokemon. In this case, Garchomp. I suggest using Celebi > Garchomp now Celebi may seem a bit too defensive for your team but it can still keep up momentum with U-Turn and also helps you with Keldeo which looked like it rip some holes through your team.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- U-turn
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Perish Song
(you can try Baton pass > uturn to get away from ttar but you'd probably have to change perish song too.)

Jirachi @ Shuca Berry
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
(You can run T-bolt over Thunder but the lack of power hurts and with all the rain teams in the meta Thunder is not a bad option.)

Anyway, nice team. Hope I helped!
Hi High Impulse, thanks for your rate.

Lure Jirachi is a really cool 'mon and I can definitely see how it would help my team. I'll gladly give it a try. Also I really like how this allows me to use a faster scarfer since I always feel like base 100 speed just isn't enough anymore in the current metagame.

The same applies to Celebi. It actually looks like it'd flow really well with the team. I'll try the set you gave me first, but will probably test a NastyPass variant as well since I've really enjoyed using that one in the past and it pairs so well with Scarf Keldeo.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey there.

I actually used Custap lead Skarmory for quite a while, but at some point I felt like one layer of Spikes just wasn't worth effectively starting the match 5 vs 6. I am however aware what Skarmory brings to the table and can definitely see why you'd recommend it. I might try it out again.

The same goes for Gengar. Right now Gengar's primary job is to beat spinners, but with an additional layer of hazard I can definitely see why SubDisable might be the superior set. I'll test it together with Skarmory.

Choice Band Dragonite looks like a great suggestion and I'll most definitely give it a try. It should help with my matchup against fast, frail sweepers and sun while also applying more immediate pressure than my current set. I really like this suggestion and I'm actually wondering now why I never thought of it myself.

I would however like to keep the Lum Berry on Keldeo. More often than not Keldeo will simply take out the opposing Pokemon before they get a chance to status it again. Imagine the following scenario: You're playing against rain stall, your opponent switches a Tentacruel without Toxic in against Keldeo and starts fishing for Scald burns. This is quite a common scenario and Expert Belt wouldn't help Keldeo at all in it. Lum Berry however allows Keldeo to safely set up against Tentacruel without being put on a timer. This is crucial since I generally want Keldeo to sweep after setting up. This obviously isn't limited to Tentacruel, but also helps against stuff like Politoed with Toxic and all kinds of other random Pokemon with status moves. Also I've always felt like Keldeo really doesn't need any additional power on super effective attacks.

Thanks for your rate, much appreciated.

Hi High Impulse, thanks for your rate.

Lure Jirachi is a really cool 'mon and I can definitely see how it would help my team. I'll gladly give it a try. Also I really like how this allows me to use a faster scarfer since I always feel like base 100 speed just isn't enough anymore in the current metagame.

The same applies to Celebi. It actually looks like it'd flow really well with the team. I'll try the set you gave me first, but will probably test a NastyPass variant as well since I've really enjoyed using that one in the past and it pairs so well with Scarf Keldeo.
Yeah I was helping Hign Impulse out with the rate and I said Nastypass was better, and I think it can really help Keldeo do more damage [Gengar and Rachi too, +2 Gengar probably rapes most stall teams in BW2], not to mention it also gives another water resist in addition to beating starmie which is really big since you only have 2 water switchins and Keldeo is kinda shaky while Dnite loses to water/ice combinations, so yeah I think with those changes this team, which is already really good, is going to be a lot better, Nastypass Celebi is definitely a lot better than standard in this case so i'll throw my support behind it as well.

qpie

predatory
Yeah I was helping Hign Impulse out with the rate and I said Nastypass was better, and I think it can really help Keldeo do more damage [Gengar and Rachi too, +2 Gengar probably rapes most stall teams in BW2], not to mention it also gives another water resist in addition to beating starmie which is really big since you only have 2 water switchins and Keldeo is kinda shaky while Dnite loses to water/ice combinations, so yeah I think with those changes this team, which is already really good, is going to be a lot better, Nastypass Celebi is definitely a lot better than standard in this case so i'll throw my support behind it as well.
Hey there, thanks for your advice.

I finally got around to trying out your and High Impulse's suggested changes in a few matches and while I kinda choked in some of them I definitely feel like the updated team has lots of potential. I'll probably playtest CB Dragonite next and might also try out a variant with no scarfer.

fortune days (Jirachi) @ Shuca Berry
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice] (/ Icy Wind)
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond
- Substitute

Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Dance

animus vox (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Nasty Plot
- Recover
- Baton Pass

starve the ego (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Last edited:

qpie

predatory
Am I allowed to bump this once?

I finally got around to playing a few more matches with the updated team and it did fairly well. However, with Choice Scarf Jirachi gone, Latias in particular suddenly became a huge problem. If anyone has any additional advice or just some other things in mind I could playtest it would be greatly appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)