what do you think makes people stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Well clearly, race. On average black people score lower than whites on international tests, as do the whites score lower than asians.

IN SERIOUSNESS, it's the inability to think critically (not to be confused with being critical of some thoughts; it needs to be all thoughts under your own criticisms), and the inability to listen to others and their perspectives.

Everyone because we're all stupid about things we don't care enough about, for whatever reason. Also don't bring evolution into this.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This is purely anecdotal, but the majority of the intelligent individuals I know had really great parents, and the majority of the not-so-smart individuals I know had a poor upbringing.

So from my perspective, it feels like the environment that someone grows up in has a significant impact on a person's intelligence.

This is purely anecdotal, but the majority of the intelligent individuals I know had really great parents, and the majority of the not-so-smart individuals I know had a poor upbringing.

So from my perspective, it feels like the environment that someone grows up in has a significant impact on a person's intelligence.
Perhaps it's just that bad parents are also stupid.

People who think evolution is real.

EDIT: Also people who say that Skrillex didn't invent dubstep, he clearly did. Ugh.

People who argue despite having lost an argument, and are older than, like, 16. Oh wait, that's just called immature, and that doesn't make you stupid, its just a pet peeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)