AQUANAfia - Game Over: ReVolted Win!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

WELCOME TO AQUANAFIA

The scene has been set: the Aquanauts, bitter over their defeat, have devised a plan to flood the world, sinking everything below the water. They weren't very secretive about it, and several groups have heard about their endeavors, strongly disagreeing with the otherwise-inevitable outcome.

The Castle Guard refused to see their mighty kingdom fall, as there would surely be a peasant revolt, and have deployed to stop the Aquanauts.
While some of their kind thought flooding the world would be beneficial, or just irrelevant, the
ReVolted disagreed. Rather than wait for a chance to electrocute the entire world, they have made their stand now.

Will the world sink below the seas? Will electricity reign supreme? Will the castle be saved? You will decide.

One thing is certain: there has already been a casualty. It seems Lady Salamence was not paying attention to where she was going and wandered into the Center of the Earth, earning herself a quick roasting:

Dear Lady Salamence,
You are a Walrein

An Aquanaut til the end, you were born in the water, graduated high school in the water, drunkenly made love to a 50 year old woman in the water, got married in the water. Nobody would dare accuse you of being anything but a tried and true defender of flooding the world and living under the sea.

Every night, you may send “NX - Sheer Cold <user>” to Yeti. You will luckhax the 30% odds of success and use Sheer Cold on that user, OHKOing them.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and ReVolted are eliminated.
A shame.

Rules
1. While you are alive, feel free to talk about the game. Once you have died, you may not discuss the game with anyone not allied with you. You may not share information you gained after death no matter what.
2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste their Role PM. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM Yeti for help in faking a role PM. Which you probably should do.
3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. If you think there is an error in your PM, contact me, do not attempt to fix it. If your role is not clear, contact me. All PMs should be in the same format. I may have missed a letter or something in a PM.
4. You may paste things the hosts tell you, but do not anticipate everything we tell you is true. Do not pretend to be the host but PM me for help faking a log. You may be lied to, however not about your actual role. No screenshots.
5. Each Day period will last 48 hours at the start, then be cut to 24 as people die. There are no grace periods. The day will end early if majority is reached on the vote as soon as I am on to update.
6. Do people even complain about stealth lynching anymore? If you can do it, go ahead.
. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will count as No Lynch. If you wish to vote for nothing at that time but have already voted, unbold your original vote and state something along the lines that it is retracted. Any ties will result in a no lynch."> 7. During the day you must bold your vote and post flavor <User>. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will count as No Lynch. If you wish to vote for nothing at that time but have already voted, unbold your original vote and state something along the lines that it is retracted. Any ties will result in a no lynch.
8. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received. This will be cut to 24 as people die.
9. If you want to target dead people, you can, but you will more than likely get nothing out of it.
10. Priorities have been set beforehand. You don't get to know them until the game ends.
11. Items are for (BAN ME PLEASE)s. There are none. Don't claim Thief.
12. There are no Day Actions in this game.
13. Inform Yeti of all channels, spreadsheets, etc. you make for this game. Registered IRC nick is Yeti (or firefly), email is the same it's always been, if you need it, let me know.
14. IRC will be of great assistance to you in this game and other users may be very annoyed if you don't have it. It's not that hard to gain access to: you never have to pay to use mIRC if you hit Continue twice, Mibbit is free, etc.
15. Send all PMs to Yeti. If you are choosing to idle, please PM "NX - Idling" so I know you are active. You may submit actions on IRC but make sure I confirm I have added it.
16. Be active or get out. You will almost assuredly lose this game if you are not active and anyone who could rely on you will be hampered by your inactivity. We will send a warning PM if you do not show to the channel and/or send a PM. After that, we will sub you out. We will NOT postpone deadlines if you do not meet them unless you ask us to give you an extra hour to discuss/coordinate. We WILL ask for subs on anyone who signed up and didn't get in.
17. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.
18. I will actually write a good Postgame for this game, so please tell me your thoughts about the game, keep your sheet up to date, and talk big talk about how you're feeling.
19. There is no Wolf, your enemies are anyone not on your faction. ,,|,, Kingmaker roles.
20. If you post while silenced/kidnapped/break a restriction or anything similar you will be godkilled. If you try to obtain Lady Salamence nudes you likely will be greeted by images of a male.
21. The official IRC channel will be #AQUA so please join.
22. If you have a non-information role, you will not receive a result unless it fails. If you think you should have received a result PM but did not, you should contact the host that performed the last update, or the other one if they appear to be free to review your case.
GAME-SPECIAL
23. This game is 1 Village, 2 Mafia. No (BAN ME PLEASE) factions.
24. There may be individual priorities. There also are vanillagers.
25. Remember, no day actions and no items.
26. Celever is the top priority sub since he didn't make it in. (sry he wasn't on when I needed a sub)
27. There may or may not be misinformation roles in this game, and I will not correct whatever information you have falsely received or been told.
28. Images will accompany Role PMs that are posted upon death. They are not sent to you.
29. I have written all the PMs following the example given.

Playerlist
Alive

Da Letter El --> shade / Zap Plate Arceus / ReVolted Even Inspector and Neg Voter / Won
Slim Guldo / Zapdos / ReVolted Bodyguard / Won

Dead
YAYtears / The Whale / Aquanaut Rogue / Hauled onto land and lynched D1

Houndoomsday / Aquaman / Aquanaut Equalizing Mayor / Electrocuted N1
MrcRanger97 / Captain Ahab / Aquanaut Reverse Martyr / Impaled by a red flag N1

jalmont / Raikou / ReVolted Track+Watch Mask / Hammered in the lynch D2 / Won

Aura Guardian / Ariel / Aquanaut Lone Wolf Inspector / Impaled by a red flag N2

Paperblade / The Assassin / Castle Guard Martyr / Well hung D4

Minwu / Kyogre / Aquanaut Switchguard / Electrocuted in his tub N4
jumpluff / Suicune / Aquanaut Duoguard / Impaled by a red flag N4

Ditto / The Tower Watchman / Castle Guard Tracker and Odd Inspector / Hanged D5

Eagle4 / Hammerhead Shark / Aquanaut Watcher / Electrocuted N5
Walrein / Flounder / Aquanaut Lazy Inspector / Impaled by a red flag N5

Ace Emerald / The White Knight / Castle Guard Safeguard / Lunched D6

Metal Sonic-->Celever / Dory / Aquanaut Vanilla / Endgamed
penguin344 / UncleSam and Walrein's Lovechild / Aquanaut Announcer / Endgamed

GAME CHANNEL IS #AQUA Night 0 will end 8/19 4PM PST. All Role PMs out.

Last edited:

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeti: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4035462&postcount=95
Walrein: No
Walrein: I am an impatient walrus
Daenym: whaaaa
zorbees: lol
Walrein: ...
zorbees: ponies
Walrein: You're joking
Walrein: You
Walrein: Are fucking
Walrein: JOLING
AE_mobile: Nope
zorbees: can we lynch walrein yet
Walrein: *JOKING
AE_mobile: It's real
loudkirbyking: Duuude, this game just lost all my respect
Yeti: laughing for days
Hydrunkler: yeti
• Walrein kills self
Daenym: man
Hydrunkler: why was i not in this faction?
• auramaster facepalms
Daenym: Snype must've written that PM
Hydrunkler: ^
Hydrunkler: daenym
loudkirbyking: Hahahahaha, ain't I so glad I didn't sub in.
Hydrunkler: blocking my ^
Daenym: B)
jalmont: lol
Hydrunkler: why wasnt i in the pony faction
Yeti: because walrein loves men
Walrein is now known as Walragequit.
Walragequit: o_O
Spiffafk: poor walrein ;;
9:16 PM
loudkirbyking: This game has now been trolled, thank you for playing.
Hydrunkler: why wasnt i in the pony faction
Hydrunkler: wheres your sense
loudkirbyking: Hydrattler, stop
Yeti: shut your mouth
loudkirbyking: Obviously, you are not yet worthy of the ponies.
Hydrunkler: correction lkk, Hydrunkller
Hydrunkler: Hydrunkler
HSA joined the room.
HSA was granted voice by Cerberus.
Hydrunkler: im going to stop this becoming an early repeat of pmd#
Yeti: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4035471&postcount=97
• Hydrunkler sews mouth shut
loudkirbyking: HAHAHAHA
Daenym: yeah
Walragequit: O_O
HSA: lol
Daenym: that's better
AE_mobile: Trololololol
Walragequit: YETI
Daenym: well played Yeti 
Walragequit: GTFO.
Spiffafk: yeti rox
Hydrunkler: WHAT THE FUCK
Paperblade: haha
Daenym: You came to life by lightening
loudkirbyking: Best. Joke. Ever.
Hydrunkler: this must be said
Daenym: You came to life by lightening
Hydrunkler: FUCK YOU YETI
Spiffafk: lol daenym
Yeti: B)

Ok for real this time I'm actually in a mlp hidden faction

<Daenym> omg
<Daenym> just did a /whois on Walrein
<Daenym> and he's in #aquanot
<Spiffy> LOL
<Daenym> confirmed mafia
<Yeti> can confirm
<Yeti> was in channel
<Spiffy> lmao
*** Wafkrein [Walrein@Another.beating.heart.for.my.sacrificial.fire] has quit [Connection reset by peer]
*** Walrein [~Walrein@synIRC-487D8FD0.lightspeed.frsctx.sbcglobal.net] has joined #aqua
<Eagle4> <Daenym> just did a /whois on Walrein <Daenym> and he's in #aquanot
<Eagle4> explain urself
<Eagle4> @ Walrein
<Spiffy> rip walrein
*** Walrein [Walrein@Another.beating.heart.for.my.sacrificial.fire] has quit [Connection reset by peer]

The evidence stacks up!

<Daenym> omg
<Daenym> just did a /whois on Walrein
<Daenym> and he's in #aquanot
<Spiffy> LOL
<Daenym> confirmed mafia
<Yeti> can confirm
<Yeti> was in channel
<Spiffy> lmao
*** Wafkrein [Walrein@Another.beating.heart.for.my.sacrificial.fire] has quit [Connection reset by peer]
*** Walrein [~Walrein@synIRC-487D8FD0.lightspeed.frsctx.sbcglobal.net] has joined #aqua
<Eagle4> <Daenym> just did a /whois on Walrein <Daenym> and he's in #aquanot
<Eagle4> explain urself
<Eagle4> @ Walrein
<Spiffy> rip walrein
*** Walrein [Walrein@Another.beating.heart.for.my.sacrificial.fire] has quit [Connection reset by peer]

The evidence stacks up!

confirming log and /whois.

I am active (and minwu on synIRC)

Yeti

dark saturday
pls don't bully the newbies

this is the second game or so I've had to put that out there

also pls pay attention to the playerlist to see who is in the game `0`

deadline is tomorrow at 4pm pst I don't extend them so have your actions to me before then please

Last edited:
Hello, I am leading this village, all claim.

glhf
Why should anyone claim to you? doesn't work that way, you have to make yourself believable and inspire confidence. SEE: the last big mafia.

Okay, I have received no PMs in the last 24 hours so pls for the love of Krepo. If you're looking for someone to target, contact me.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

More accurately, all actions in.

As morning breaks, an announcement booms out over the sea:

This is penguin344, your local village announcer.
That is all.

Nobody has turned up dead unfortunately, but you know that will soon change. As such, you look forward to the lynch, awaiting the possibility of bloodshed at last.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end in "48 hours" at 1PM PST 8/21 or at majority.

Results going out now. EDIT: they have all been sent to your Conversations with your role PMs, let me know if this is an inconvenience to not start a new Conversation for them and you would prefer a separate result.

Last edited:
What Walrein advises is actually common sense, regardless of whatever shady channels he has been caught in. penguin344 has yet to even supply a role PM.

Can someone with a better claim please stand up? I don't want to lead this village, I have shit to do.

Also, re-trying for the 193582358th time: if you're looking for a legendary friend, IT'S ME. PM ME. PLEASE. TY.

Please don't make me paste my role PM in this thread or go PMing every single person to find you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)