Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a somewhat ok IV Rotom. Willing to give a shiny (modest) Piloswine, or Zekrom or Verizion.

Is there any reason to get the Metagross you obtain at Steven's house in RSE over the one you can get in Giant Chasm in BW? (Thanks to Albus for directing me here)

Is there any reason to get the Metagross you obtain at Steven's house in RSE over the one you can get in Giant Chasm in BW? (Thanks to Albus for directing me here)
They're all the same whether you breed em, get as gift from RSE, or catch in the wild. Only different ones are the ones from dream world. The one from stevens hosue is randomized the same as in the wild

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

A Shiny Eevee/Glaceon (Modest) (Female)
HP - 70 Fire
Moves: Baton Pass, Water Pulse, and Shadow Ball
(From 4th gen. Be sure you transfer it to the 5th gen.)
(If you can't Rng capture it, then just RNG breed it but give it the egg move Wish)

A Non-shiny Eevee/Glaceon (Modest) (Male)
HP - 70 Ground
Moves: Baton Pass, Water Pulse, and Shadow Ball
(From 4th gen. Be sure you transfer it to the 5th)
(If you can't Rng capture it, then just RNG breed it but give it the egg move Wish)
or

A Non-shiny Dream World Spinda (Brave) (Male/Female)
Ability: Contrary
IV Set: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Trick Room and SuperPower
or

A non-shiny Dream World Whismur (Naive) (Male) (Master ball or Dream Ball)
Ability: Scrappy
Moves: Hyper Voice and Low Kick

A Non-shiny Shellder (Naïve) (Male or Female)
Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Hydro Pump, Icicle Spears, Rock Blast, and Shell Smash

A Non-shiny Dream World (Female) Espeon (Bold)
HP - 70 Fighting Hidden Power
Moves: Stored Power, Calm Mind, and Baton Pass

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare Keldeo, Meloetta, and/or Genesect I can have or borrow? I'm literally three Pokemon from completing my Pokedex, and I missed all those events. I really don't have anything significant for a payment, but hopefully we can work out something. VM me if you're up to it.

Last edited:

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, there are several tutor moves that Metagross has access to in RSE+FRLG. I think the most notable one would be DynamicPunch. Other than that, there isn't much of a difference between RSE Metagross and BW Metagross. The choice is up to you.

Can someone id abuse a gen5 game with the TID combo 08193/0 so I can nickname my event Dialga? It's for a giveaway I plan on doing in a couple months.

Hooray, Nintendo deleted my old Game Sync stuff for B2 and can now access the Dream World again. I'd like to get Moxie Heracross and Magic Guard Abra, but you need at least 10,000 Dream Points to access them, and the climb from zero does not sound appealing. I'm going to go for it anyways; in the meantime, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in trading, and I can offer whatever DW Pokes I run into along the way. I'll get them eventually on my own, but it'd be nice to save some time.

Hello I have a small list of stuff I'm looking for and would be grateful if anyone could help me finsh my wanted list.
•I'm looking for ANY jirachi with body slam I don't really care what nature been trying to get one for over a year now, if possible I'd love a carful nature tho! As long as its not hacked il be happy. Cloned I don't mind. I can also replace it with another carful jairachi just won't have BOdy slam.
And a timid mewtwo.

I have female bagons and dratinis with hidden abilitys and dragon dance. Can make any of the 3 red/blue starters
Female gliger with immunity.
Lvl 15 naive victini
Zekrom lonely 57, Terrakion quirky 45, Terrakion mild 42, Latias gentle 40, Azelf sassy 50, Mespirt quiet 50, Moltras adamant 60, Raikou modest 40 pkrs, Thundurus bold 40 pkrs, Enrei serious 40, Cobalion brave 45, Cobalion hardy 42, Virizion mild 45, Virizion quiet 42, Palkia hardy 70, Kyrem hardy 75, Suicune lonely 80,Heatran carful.
Scizor adamant 100 technician male
Seviper bashful 33 infiltrator male
Hariyama modest 56 sheer force female
Zoroakr jolly 69 male
Zorua hasty 25 male
Liepared impish 22 prankster

Please PM me if your intereste

Last edited:
Hello, started online battling today and boy oh boy is it a heck of a lot more exciting than playing the normal game.

I went toe to toe with my opponent and there were three parts where I really didn't understand why or how it happened.

First - We lead off me with Garchomp, him with Mawile. I thought it was a joke even though steel does resist dragon. This led me to believe that I had a free turn to set up a Dragon Dance which I did. He counters with Ice Beam and crits on top of that but I had Yache Berry on my Garchomp. It dies OHKO. I was expecting him to live at least one hit from an Ice Beam. I mean Mawile's Sp Atk base stat is pretty low.

Second - My Volcarona lived his Outrage somehow. I thought I already lost the match when he sents out his Dragonite for the second time. I manage to deal some damage to it before with my Gengar to break his Multiscale but I know even with +1, Fire Blast won't be enough to take him down since its resisted.I was right and he lived my fire blast, and then he does outrage which dropped my volcarona from 128HP to 6HP. Really don't know how I survived that especially since I didn't put any EVs into HP or Def.

Third- His flame orb Conkeldurr, I know if you're burned your physical attack is 1/2. So I really don't know why he would burn himself when I was playing that match since Conkeldurr is all physical. Then I read that his ability Guts increase attack by 50% when statused. Isn't it redundant then? You lose half attack from burn but gain half from Guts. Which one is applied first? If he is max IV/EV atk + nature how much attack would a burned guts conekldurr have?

I uploaded the battle video here: 50-73294-62973

I uploaded the video to pokecheck to check the details: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&vid=&bid=50-73294-62973

1) His Mawile have his DW ability Sheer Force also is max sp. attack (aside it have a mixed set with a rash nature), here's the calc:
252+ SpA Sheer Force Mawile Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Yache Berry Garchomp on a critical hit: 396-468 (110.61 - 130.72%) -- guaranteed OHKO

2) If you look closely, volcarona Fire Blast burned Dragonite before he attacked (both thing happened on the same turn, but your Volcarona was faster because of Quiver Dance)

3) In the same place you looked for info on Guts should have said that Guts ignore the attack drop from a burn, this means, that even burned you got a 50% boost to your attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)