Silly Things You Have Seen On the Ubers Ladder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
A guy used imprison+spore smeargle.
When I asked him what it was for, he said to imprison and then transform. Dittio would do that alot better
Ditto doesn't learn Imprison... Or Spore.

Imprison + Transform is pretty legit in a few OMs, but outside of that it's not really worth using. It can really fuck you up sometimes though.

im new but im very good at ubers i was facing a uber them on my android and i was battling some random guy using blazkin on a rain team lolz :C

I haven't actually played Ubers in a while, but I do spectate a lot of fights and therefore have seen a fair few rather odd things.

Among the standouts: Apicot Berry Dragon Dance Gyarados, Giga Impact Kyogre, and most ridiculous of all, Psystrike + Psyshock + Psycho Cut Mewtwo.

Generally speaking, I've noticed a lot of PS newbies tend to put Aguav Berries and Berry Juice on their Pokemon (this isn't just Ubers, though). Makes me wonder if there's a reason for that other than being silly.

That stupid smeargle(spore)-liepard(helping hand) combo, the funny part is that the dude using it was 1900+acre on the old ladder , imagine how many people got trolled by this.

People switching in their Imposter Ditto vs my boosted CM Ghostceus. Not once or twice, but five to six times in the last week.

Also, I saw a team where EVERY Pokemon had Sash + Protect.

Well, I just played against some...interesting ideas.
  • Offensive Deoxys-S with Psycho Boost, Extremespeed, Fire Punch, and Superpower. I asked why the user ran that set. He responded with "To catch you off guard."
...He succeeded I guess :l
  • Flame Orb Mewtwo. Now this caught me totally off guard. The user said it was to prevent Paralysis. Wut -_-
and finally
  • Haban Berry Kyurem-W. My Zekrom plowed right through it.
Man, the Ubers ladder never disappoints. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)