Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone id abuse a gen5 game with the TID combo 08193/0 so I can nickname my event Dialga? It's for a giveaway I plan on doing in a couple months.
haha I'm OCD with NN's so knwo what you mean about the Diagla. Anyhow ask Codebreaker, He did mine for Platinum.

I'm posting again because I'm still looking for Japanese ditto's, a tepig and someone who can do some capture projects for me in white. I can offer whatever is in my shop which can be found in my signature.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm posting again because I'm still looking for Japanese ditto's, a tepig and someone who can do some capture projects for me in white. I can offer whatever is in my shop which can be found in my signature.
I have a Japanese game I can utilise for Dittos, just let me know specifics via VM

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

NONE AT THE MOMENT

Last edited:
I was directed here by Toast++ because I made a request seeking aide in online battling. I am absolutely no good once so ever, and I cant seem to understand why

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I was directed here by Toast++ because I made a request seeking aide in online battling. I am absolutely no good once so ever, and I cant seem to understand why
Well, you're on the right track. But you may want to have some sort of explanation of your problem. Maybe a question in there? Otherwise no one knows how to help you.

Alright, good point. I have a team that I have been babying and building and by all of the standards that I can figure, they aren't half bad. Granted, by understanding of the very inner workings of this game are basic or absent at best. If nothing else, I would like to understand where I went and go wrong and if I need to start over. This is said team:
Rhyperior (Rhinastoc)
adamant
holding electric gem
HP 395
Attack 416
Defence 296
Sp. Attack 130
Sp. Defence 146
Speed 156
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Megahorn
Thunder Fang
Lightingrod ability
Gyrados
adamant
earth plate
HP 331
atk 383
def 195
sp atk 139
sp def 236
spd 261
waterfall
ice fang
stone edge
earthquake
intimidate
Dragonite (Dracolosse)
mild
leftovers
hp 323
atk 322
def203
sp atk 328
sp def 236
spd 241
hurricane
aqua tail
thunder
extremespeed
multiscale
Eelectross (Ohmassacre)
modest
no item (?)
hp 354
atk 239
def 196
sp atk 339
sp def 196
spd 157
volt switch
flamethrower
grass knot
thunderbolt
levitate
Garchomp (Carchacrok)
jolly
yache berry
hp 357
atk 359
def 227
sp atk 175
sp def 206
spd 333
dual chop
earthquake
rock slide
dragon claw
rough skin
Volcarona (Pyrex)
timid
fire gem
hp 312
atk 140
def 166
sp atk 369
sp def 246
spd 328
overheat
bug buzz
tailwind
protect
flame body

I'm also looking for the following:

-male Munchlax/Snorlax, careful which knows curse and self-destruct with 31|31|31|31|31|31 IVs

looking for a non pokechecked dw flawless male heracross w/ sleep talk. I have other flawless pokes I can trade. Pm so we can work something out.

Hello all. I am starting pokemon after a 5 year absence. i bought pokemon white2 and got to the part were you can trade with wifi. what i wanted was to start my adventure with 2 good friends. bulbasaur and torchic. that said if any of you wont mind being my professor oak and allow me to take care of these guys pls add me 2667 4272 8685.
and if you dont mind me being picky
a modest bullba with chlorophylle and a adamant/jolly torchic with speed boost as i ear they are really good. still if that is not possible as long as i can travel with a bulba and torchic it is all good.
thanks in advance.

Hello all. I am starting pokemon after a 5 year absence. i bought pokemon white2 and got to the part were you can trade with wifi. what i wanted was to start my adventure with 2 good friends. bulbasaur and torchic. that said if any of you wont mind being my professor oak and allow me to take care of these guys pls add me 2667 4272 8685.
and if you dont mind me being picky
a modest bullba with chlorophylle and a adamant/jolly torchic with speed boost as i ear they are really good. still if that is not possible as long as i can travel with a bulba and torchic it is all good.
thanks in advance.
Welcome to smogon, Seeletraum. :)

If you're looking for a DW Torchic with Speed Boost, feel free to post on my thread. It's called "Infinity Beyond". The link to it is in my signature on this response that I made.

Guys, I'm at the Battle Tower Multi Battle Room (where you choose whom you want to tag team with). When I talk to them, they tell me what Pokémon they have. Is there any way to change their Pokémon (after leaving and re-entering)? I've tried just leaving and coming back, and soft-reseting, but they have the same teams.

Hello Smogon! Been following this sight for years, but this is my first post. I've yet to plunge into White and Black 1 or 2, I'm still knee deep in D/P HG/SS. I hate that Palmer in the Battle Tower and am training a team to rack up some BP. I have not been fortunate enough in my countless hours of playing most all Pokemon games to come across Pokerus to aid in my IV maxing efforts. Anyone have any ordinary pokemon that's infected to trade so I can spread it in my games? Pretty please.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Hello Smogon! Been following this sight for years, but this is my first post. I've yet to plunge into White and Black 1 or 2, I'm still knee deep in D/P HG/SS. I hate that Palmer in the Battle Tower and am training a team to rack up some BP. I have not been fortunate enough in my countless hours of playing most all Pokemon games to come across Pokerus to aid in my IV maxing efforts. Anyone have any ordinary pokemon that's infected to trade so I can spread it in my games? Pretty please.
i can trade you something but you would have to wait until tomorrow. ^^'

nub question.
Since BW doesn't allow Lvl 100 6v6, how do the people here do it? Is it acceptable/a common practice to hack your game to boost everything to Lvl 100, is there some method I don't know of, or are we just expected to hunker down and grind everything to 100?

also, what will we do if Gen VI has the same problem? Just use battle sims entirely?

Can anyone give me a Pikachu of any level? :D

FC's in sig, just pm me or something if you can help me out. I don't have much to give. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)