STABmon Tournament # 2 Brackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, really gg :)
protip: your team must have a tank or at least a check for Combusken and Jumpluff (both physical or special)

(I'm disappointed :< the last replay 'overwrote' the one of the first match with SpartanMalice)

Last day to get matches played:

Pikachuun vs Adrian: Any update on this?

Juleocesar vs Mr Omgness: After having brief contact my opponent hasnt replied to my messages a while now so no idea what he's up to.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Adrian's times are particularly random, according to him. It is unknown whether I could set something up with him for today.

EV

Banned deucer.
Mr. Omgness will get inactivity win.

Pikachuun, if Adrian isn't on for you to battle by the time I get back online tomorrow morning, I'll have to flip for the winner. Sorry. :\

Well i'm ready, the fact is that I only have time to battle at nights on weekdays, i'm online right now and I can't find him...We tried on this weekend but we couldn't find each other..
I even asked for him at joim's lab but no response...

Mr. Omgness will get inactivity win.

Pikachuun, if Adrian isn't on for you to battle by the time I get back online tomorrow morning, I'll have to flip for the winner. Sorry. :\
I'm not inactive, i've replied him many times incluiding today, looking for a viable time for both of us. I'm even online at the moment but seems he is off, therefore it seems unfair to give a free winning. I even asked for him at joim's lab but got no response...

By the way, I really think the time we have to do and organize the matches should be extended. There is always one or two battles that have to be done via coinflib, and winning on luck is disappointing in some way.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Okay sorry juleocesar. He's on fairly often so hopefully you'll run into each other soon. I guess we can extend the deadline for these last two.

Well i'm ready, the fact is that I only have time to battle at nights on weekdays, i'm online right now and I can't find him...We tried on this weekend but we couldn't find each other..
I even asked for him at joim's lab but no response...

I'm not inactive, i've replied him many times incluiding today, looking for a viable time for both of us. I'm even online at the moment but seems he is off, therefore it seems unfair to give a free winning. I even asked for him at joim's lab but got no response...

By the way, I really think the time we have to do and organize the matches should be extended. There is always one or two battles that have to be done via coinflib, and winning on luck is disappointing in some way.
I do agree that you are not inactive, but I was a bit let down by the conversation we had here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/juleocesar.191344/.

Since sunday you didnt reply to it anymore and I was proposing specific times (2-9 PM GMT), who are not indecent for your timezone. If you cannot play at those times then telling me a bit earlier would have been good and proposing other times would also have been productive.

I have been on Joim's Lab two full days now waiting for you, but apparently you cannot play at that time (which you could have let me known way earlier). I let you propose a time for now, because I've spent too much time on Joim's lately and I dont feel like waiting on it all day again.

I'm not sure when you asked me at Joim's Lab, I didnt see the message atleast so I guess I must have been AFK and then got kicked off the server due to inactivity or server restart (probably was having dinner).

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Contacted Adrian with potential times for today and tomorrow. Hopefully they work for him (I really don't trust my luck with coins <_<).

Confirming my win over Juleo in two good games.

And I contacted my opponent :).

Not expecting many difficulties but:
Deadline Semi-Final Main Bracket / Final Loser Bracket: Sunday September 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)