Silly Things You Have Seen On the Ubers Ladder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arceus gets Draco Meteor? Wut. Anyway, my old alt reached ~1600 on PO, so I started a new one. I promptly meet a Feebas, a physical Kyurem White, choice banded latias, and RAIN DANCE KYOGRE. I didnt even know Jyogre got that shit.

And there was a guy using SubHoneClaws double team Dragon Rush Garchomp. Oh wait that was me trolling the bottom of the ladder.

Aw, why didn't I find this thread before. It is hilarious.

I never laddered on the Ubers ladder, but a while ago, I encountered some fellow Dutch player who accidentially clicked some other meta that wasn't Ubers, which he lost pretty badly to me. Then he challenged me to an Ubers match - his "better" metagame, which I accepted, despite not having an Ubers team myself.

I had enough confidence in my Stage 8 NU team to kick his arse.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-16476736

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
You know what, one of us should take a Frisk mon and just reveal what sort of items they could be hiding from us, like Shock Drive Genesect :p

Aw, why didn't I find this thread before. It is hilarious.

I never laddered on the Ubers ladder, but a while ago, I encountered some fellow Dutch player who accidentially clicked some other meta that wasn't Ubers, which he lost pretty badly to me. Then he challenged me to an Ubers match - his "better" metagame, which I accepted, despite not having an Ubers team myself.

I had enough confidence in my Stage 8 NU team to kick his arse.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-16476736
The sad thing is, he, after this battle, will probably think that Metang, Gardevoir, Misdreavous, Lickilily, Leavanny, and Arbok are all viable Ubers pokemon.

Search through replays involving user Pinkah, whose teams are made for Ubers but he challenges random people to OU with things you could not imagine. A highlight: things in the area of LEVEL 7 with his reason being he saw a level 1 sweep so anything at any level is amazing, and a crucial backstory to some of them being his argument that Thundershock being "amazing and able to freeze" doesn't "help my Charizards Rock Smash stop missing it's just a Jellicent so stop missing cheater or should I use Giga Impact and completely destroy you."

...Anyway those replays.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
seriously for the love of god don't do the "omfg i saw someone using XYZ oh wait this was me"

doesn't make you look any good and doesn't make this thread look any better either

if this thread just becomes much more of a pc++ i'll lock it

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Quick Claw is unfortunately popular among players for some reason. Man, I hate Quick Claw. Brings back bad memories of Dewgong sweeping me in the D/P Battle Tower with Quick Claw + Sheer Cold.
<- knocked out of the JAA in 2006 by Quick Claw Snorlax.
Also I've seen this

Liepard and it's pre evo @ Lagging Tail
Prankster
- Assist

Rest of the team are Pkmn with Fly.

Someone should pack a Frisk mon to see the ridiculous held items they could be holding.
Well, I got a tad bored today, so I decided to follow through on that idea.

A few highlights:
GIRUGAMESH! frisked its target and found one Absorb Bulb! (D-Nite)
GIRUGAMESH! frisked its target and found one Liechi Berry! (Blaziken)
GIRUGAMESH! frisked its target and found one Aspear Berry! (Deoxys-A)
Also, this battle. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-51882728

More coming as I go along.

Update:
GIRUGAMESH! frisked its target and found one Oran Berry! (Arc-Normal)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)