Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a cross between a hanging headless corpse and the origin of jack-o-lanterns - squash. In the olden days they used to carve out and light squash (or gourds) instead of pumpkins.
It looks like someone shoved a butternut squash into a pumpkin and slapped on a wig.

It's pre-evo is a lot better.

With that influx of Pokemon, it appears that we've reached around 65 Pokemon revealed, discounting Megas. Taking into account the highly probable third legend, Kalos legendary trio, and micellaneous event legends, it is likely that the number of new Pokemon will break 70, so I think we can all take a huge sigh of relief.
The person didn't say exactly 70, just around 70 based on estimates of the box legend numbering.
it's probably a little more but might not reach much further

I'm so far behind today. The info has hit me like a dumptruck full of anvils.

A dandelion fairy, a giant glacier trying to single-handedly bring back the flattop, a seaweed dragon, a crayfish who qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction, a dragon made out of pudding, and now an independent sword that don't need no man holdin' it back that wields its own shield.

And none of these are still weirder than the klepto keyring.

I might need a few minutes to let this all soak in.

Um... ok? I mean obviously Skrelp's evolution is not Orotto. What does Orotto have to do with it?
???
Sorry, "this mon" is referring to Orotto. IE:
Orotto, or it's english name: Not-Orotto.
I'm saying that even a name like Dragalgae is better than a name nobody's going to remember or use

edit: Ninja'd by Missingno. Master

...riiight.
Trevenant is a pretty badass name though, idk why everyone's so emotionally attached to Orotto.
Might have something to do with the fact that Trevenant's the only thing this generation we went for months without knowing the English name of. Everything else had its English name revealed within a week if not right away. Just a guess, though- I for one welcome our new Trevenant overlords.

Magnemite turned into three Magnemites, and then fuzed into one giant magnet. Weirder things have happened.

Also everyone is weird. Trevenant is not only a lot better then Orotto, it's possibly one of the best names in series. :(
It's certainly not a bad name, that's for sure. I like it!

Might have something to do with the fact that Trevenant's the only thing this generation we went for months without knowing the English name of. Everything else had its English name revealed within a week if not right away. Just a guess, though- I for one welcome our new Trevenant overlords.
Orotto is in itself a story about a Pokemon who only existed in the shadows and never saw the light of day itself. I guess Trevenant is the end of that story, but I know I'll be nicknaming mine Orotto to reference the best story of pre-Gen VI hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)