Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
is Rapid Spin still blocked by Ghost-types? Of course, I know that a Normal-type attack would do no damage, but I mean is the effect still blocked? Frankly, that never made a lick of sense to me and seemed like a lazy programming oversight more than anything (seriously, if Ghosts work on the logic that Normal attacks go through them, shouldn't the field around them still be effected?).

So a weird thing happened to me. I am not sure if anyone else experienced something like this. My Clauncher has Leftovers. I was battling a wild Hariyama. It used Knock Off on me TWICE, but neither of those times did Leftovers got knocked off/stop from healing me. I am sure Knock Off worked on Rocky Helmet on Slurpuff. Anyone know the deal with this?

Welp, here it is. A female(!) Greninja hatched in a Dive Ball with the Protean ability.
Timid nature.
IVs: "Outstanding". Attack, Def, SpA, and Speed are all flawless.
EVs:252 SpA / 252 Speed / 6 Atk
Compare with my previous Greninja to narrow down base stats.
kaoru.png

Edit: Thank you so much for the Pumpkaboo video! Turns out I couldn't tell them apart because they all were identical sizes. Shame on me.

So a weird thing happened to me. I am not sure if anyone else experienced something like this. My Clauncher has Leftovers. I was battling a wild Hariyama. It used Knock Off on me TWICE, but neither of those times did Leftovers got knocked off/stop from healing me. I am sure Knock Off worked on Rocky Helmet on Slurpuff. Anyone know the deal with this?
Sheer force?

That puts Greninja's base attack from 93-95 since I cannot tell if it is 91 or 90 when hindering to 81. Base defense is 68, special and speed confirmed at 103/122.
Amazing! Thank you so much! <3 Hopefully Atk is base 95.

How is everyone getting near flawless mons from breeding? I'm trying to get an almost flawed Goomy at the moment :/
Friend Safari mons make great parents, since they always have 2 flawless IVs.

The parent with Everstone passes on the brood its ability 99,99% of times.
Over half of my eggs were Torrent. Weird...

Amazing! Thank you so much! <3 Hopefully Atk is base 95.

Friend Safari mons make great parents, since they always have 2 flawless IVs.

Over half of my eggs were Torrent. Weird...
How you finding IVs? I have one Goomy baby who seems to have Outstanding and perfect speed but I don't know about the rest of them

Went ahead and calculated Delphox's, Froakie's, Frogadier's, and Greninjas Base Stats last night using Shauna's traded startes. Calcs are based under the assumption that their IVs are 20 all around except for their "best" stat (SAtk for Fennekin and Spe for Froakie). I still got 75 base HP and 104 Spe for Delphox, which was already established earlier in the thread. Also used Fennekin's post to check to see if they're accurate and it matches for her flawless stats. If anyone wants to double check these, go ahead.

Delphox: 75 / 69 / 72 / 114 / 100 / 104 (BST: 534)

Froakie: 41 / 57 / 40 / 62 / 44 / 71 (BST: 315)

Frogadier: 54 / 64 / 52 / 83 / 56 / 97 (BST: 406)

Greninja: 72 / 96 / 67 / 103 / 71 / 122 (BST: 531)

Massive update here:
Protean will always turn you into a Mono-type mon.
>Turn 1
>Greninja (Water/Dark) used Surf
>Protean kicks in an turns me into the Water-type despite already being Water/Dark

Edit: tried it out against a wild Sawk. After I used Surf, he used Low Sweep, dealing neutral damage. Protean is officially my favorite offensive ability in the game.

Last edited:
Massive update here:
Protean will always turn you into a Mono-type mon.
>Turn 1
>Greninja (Water/Dark) used Surf
>Protean kicks in an turns me into the Water-type despite already being Water/Dark
Luckily we always have STAB and the mon can keep switching its immunities. Greninja will probably be good with Expert Belt and a plethora of different typed moves

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How people are getting Protean Froakkie? Can someone explain me please?
You can catch pokemon with hidden abilities at the friend safari. How this place works is a little unknown to me, though. It's somehow related to the number of friends you have.

You can catch pokemon with hidden abilities at the friend safari. How this place works is a little unknown to me, though. It's somehow related to the number of friends you have.
oohhh!! allright! thank you! i don't have my game yet, playing my brother's while he's not playing.. :pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)