Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Flareon gets Flare Blitz and now Serperior finally gets Contrary. If this is a dream I don't want to wake up.
View attachment 2238
I doubt this is legitimate, as there is no way to get a Serperior in-game yet. You cannot transfer from Gen5, and you cannot find them in the Freind Safari; at least, as far as the Serebii listings go.

I doubt this is legitimate, as there is no way to get a Serperior in-game yet. You cannot transfer from Gen5, and you cannot find them in the Freind Safari; at least, as far as the Serebii listings go.
I have Excadrill, FerroSEED, and Sliggoo in my Safari. Also not on Serebii's list.

And its not like its easy to fake a 3D model of Serperior and the Stat Screen... But I am VERY curious.

The guy who took the picture said that his NPC multi battle partner in the Battle Maison was the one who had the Serperior. I haven't made it to the Friend Safari yet so I don't know if it's there or not but this at least proves that Contrary Serperior does exist and will be obtainable somehow.

The guy who took the picture said that his NPC multi battle partner in the Battle Maison was the one who had the Serperior. I haven't made it to the Friend Safari yet so I don't know if it's there or not but this at least proves that Contrary Serperior does exist and will be obtainable somehow.
OH NO! I forgot about Multi-Battle in Maison... And the mystery is solved. D:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
mhm, Mareep gives 50 SpA.
Wingull gives 50 Spe
Zangoose gives either 60 or 48 Atk, depending on if you find a Seviper in it or not (Seviper gives 1 Atk/SpA).

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
While I wait for TheKAM's answer...

Have we seen Mega Houndoom's stats yet? If not here's mine.

252 Spatk 252 speed 6 HP Hasty nature
Uploaded with ImageShack.com
At worst, MegaHoundoom's base stats and IVs are:

75 / 79-80 / 77-78 / 127 / 89-90 / 102 = 549-552
03-06 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

At best, they are:

75 / 95-96 / 93-94 / 142-143 / 104-105 / 117-118 = 626-631
03-06 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00

MegaHoundoom: 75 / 79-96 / 77-94 / 127-143 / 89-105 / 102-118 = 549-631 BST

Considering Houndoom's base stats are known to be 75/90/50/110/80/95; that Mega Evolution is a boost of +100 in the BST; and that almost all Evos get their stats increased in multiples of 10, then...

1. MegaHoundoom's BST is a round 600;
2. Its Attack is most likely unchanged (but might have been nerfed to 80);
3. Its Defense is now 80 or 90;
4. Its Sp. Attack is now 130 or 140;
5. Its Sp. Defense is now 90 or 100;
6. Its Speed is now 105 or 115.

So, a good prediction would be 75/90/80/140/100/115 (+0/+0/+30/+30/+20/+20). Fastest Fire-type in the game, rot in hell Infernape.

Last edited:
Would anyone mind PMing me the basics to EV Training in X and Y? (The older method)

I know how many of each EVs, etc, but a basis of items needed+pokerus to get said IVs. Like, this pokemno gives X EVs, + pokerus + what power item, so your pokemon will get X EVs.

Thanks all, getting back into this is a bit complicated after about two years.

In Black 2/White 2 the breeding mechanics were changed I believe to make it so a parent holding an Everstone would always pass down their nature to the offspring. I've never actually tried it myself there since I was able to RNG breed on Black 1.

Has this Everstone mechanic returned in X and Y?

In Black 2/White 2 the breeding mechanics were changed I believe to make it so a parent holding an Everstone would always pass down their nature to the offspring. I've never actually tried it myself there since I was able to RNG breed on Black 1.

Has this Everstone mechanic returned in X and Y?
Imma just go try that. It may take me a while cause ive already got 7 eggs :/
EDIT: Just realised I don't have an Everstone...
EDIT 2: Just found one lol

Last edited:
Synchronize still works as it was in the last few gens for ensuring wild Pokemon have a 50/50 chance of getting the same nature as the Synchronize Pokemon in question.

I'm using it to soft reset some of the legends so we can get more accurate BSTs if we haven't calculated them all yet.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
HP: 76
ATK: 54
DEF: 28
SPATK: 80
SPDEF: 54
Speed: 79
Good. Its minimum IVs seem to be 03/09/05/06/29/05. With that, MegaHoundoom's would be... 75/90/90/140/90/115. +0/+0/+40/+30/+10/+20. Seems they were really afraid of boosting its offensive stats any further, hahah.

MegaHoundoom: 75 / 90 / 90 / 140 / 90 / 115 = 600 BST

Isn't Talonflame the fastest Fire type in the game???
...Oh yeah. Disregard that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)