Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an adamant synchronize poke. Have various synchs safari pokes etc I can trade. Pm me to set something up.

DITTO STORE
HP SPEED CALM LIMBER
DEF SP.ATT HASTY IMPOSTOR
HP SPEED 0SP.DEF HARDY IMPOSTOR
ATT SP.ATT QUIET LIMBER
ATT SP.ATT SASSY LIMBER
ATT DEF TIMID LIMBER
ATT DEF QUIRKY LIMBER
HP SPEED QUIRKY LIMBER
HP SP.ATT IMPISH LIMBER
HP ATT HASTY LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF HASTY LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF HARDY LIMBER
HP DEF 0 SP DEF NAIVE LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF ADAMANT LIMBER
HP DEF HASTY LIMBER
HP DEF SP. ATT GENTLE IMPOSTOR
HP DEF SP.DEF DOCILE IMPOSTOR
DEF SP.DEF SPEED CALM IMPOSTOR
pm me if you need one. Only looking for battle items I.e. Choice scarf, life orb etc... Or an adamant baton pass speed boost torchic

I have the same problem by ace it says there is a 3rd pokemon I saw it there multiple times but it stil doesnt display the pic of that pokemon

your type is ghost and the pokemon we can catch in it are shuppet and phantump. I cannot get the other because for some reason I cannot see the face of your character and there's a slot missing for the number 3 pokemon.
They need to have beaten the pokemon league and go online

Also, if anyone has the PokeRus, I need that too. Again, I don't have much to offer though ...
Just a quick info for you, Pokerus doesnt work with the super training. The only use it has its for the old way of ev training and for horde battles where you can gain alot of ev in one fight and now that I think about it with exp share on it might be a really good way to ev train multiple pokemon at the same time.

Just a quick info for you, Pokerus doesnt work with the super training. The only use it has its for the old way of ev training and for horde battles where you can gain alot of ev in one fight and now that I think about it with exp share on it might be a really good way to ev train multiple pokemon at the same time.
Yes, thank you. I plan on using Hordes, power items, and the virus to train. Thanks for the heads up though

Yes, thank you. I plan on using Hordes, power items, and the virus to train. Thanks for the heads up though
nah thank you, you made me realise how pokerus is still awesome and you probably save me a great deal of time too. Btw if someone has the pokerus im willing to give you a choice item and and chickensandwichk as soon as get a hold of one i'll give you one for free.

nah thank you, you made me realise how pokerus is still awesome and you probably save me a great deal of time too. Btw if someone has the pokerus im willing to give you a choice item and and chickensandwichk as soon as get a hold of one i'll give you one for free.
Sounds great, thanks! PM me though since Idk how long I'll be in this thread for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)