Chaotic Mafia - Game Over - The Revenegrs and Eagle4 Win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1) The game starts on Night 0. Kills will not be active but anything else will be.

2) This game is based on Chaos Mafia, hosted by Earthworm and Gmax ages ago. Going by the name, this game will be very chaotic. Expect the unexpected. Mole roles, recruitment roles, revival roles, and other roles that bend the rules as to what is normal are to be expected in this game. A large number of village roles are designed to be non-standard. Be aware of the nature of the roles in this game if you intend to fake claim.

3) Share logs with me, let me know what is going on. I will probably make a postgame, and I liked being informed anyways.

4) Again, this is Chaotic Mafia. It will probably be crazy and unlike most other mafia games. I feel like this needs to be clear.

1) Living players can talk. Dead players can’t. No Exceptions.

2) Every user has a role PM. You may not copy and paste role PMs on the first night of the game, Night 0. After Night 0 is over, you may copy and paste your role PMs. You can fake role PMs, obviously.

3) Do not screenshot anything related to this game.

4) You may paste logs of conversations had on IRC, including logs with the host. You can also fake a log, including logs with the host.

5) Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote by posting "vote USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to vote for anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote.

6) If there is a tie in the vote, nobody is lynched.

7) Priority is secret, but generally follows the same pattern as most games.

8) There are items in this game. During the Day or Night, you may send a PM titled “Day/Night X - Pass <item> to <user>”. This action has the lowest priority. If a user is holding an item while killed at night, the killer will obtain that item. If a user is holding an item while lynched, a random voting member of the faction with the most votes on that user will obtain that item.

9) If the rules and your role PM clash in any way, your role PM takes precedence.

10) If you are godkilled in the middle of the day, all votes against you immediately turn to No Lynch votes.

11) Don’t be an idiot. This is completely subjective and I reserve the right to do whatever I need to punish idiocy (but I will take advantage of this right as rarely as possible).

Again, the channel is #chaotic.

In the town of Chickenville, all was peaceful. The people and chickens coexisted in peaceful harmony. Until one day, a bunch of characters from all over the place were randomly teleported to Chickenville. Many of them wanted to coexist peacefully with the townsfolk and chickens, but some wanted to conquer the town. The majority, the Amalgam of Random Characters, decided to defend the town. The Revengers and the Overly Famous Heroines each decided that Chickenville was theirs for the taking. Still, you knew that these there groups weren't the only ones here. However, nobody was able to identify the others, so they are known as the Other Unknown Parties. The town mayor, Mayor McRooster, brought everyone to town sqaure to explain the way the conflict would be handled. There was to be a daily lynch to remove who everyone determined was the most harmful for the future of Chickenville. However, some people don't like to play by the rules, and will commit murder during the night. Those who aren't murdering have their own abilities to use to help whatever side they are allied with.

Mayor McRooster has one more announcement. He declares it to be Night 0. Kills will not be active on Night 0, but all other actions will.

On the town bulletin board, you see the player list, with all 25 players in alphabetical order.

1. Agape Won - Endgame
  2. askaninjask Died Night 6
  3. Aura Guardian Died Night 4
  4. celever Died Night 1
  5. Crux Died Day 2
  6. Ditto Died Day 6
  7. Eagle4 Won - Endgame
  8. General Spoon Won - Endgame
  9. ginganinja Died Day 4
  10. Hydrattler Died Day 3
  11. Jalmont Died Night 4
  12. Laurel Lost - Endgame
  13. Marquis -> kingofkongs Died Night 5
  14. MrcRanger97 -> Acklow Won - Endgame
  15. Paperblade Died Night 2
  16. penguin344 Died Night 6
  17. PSDuckie Lost - Endgame
  18. shinyskarmory Died Night 4
  19. smashlloyd20 Lost - Endgame
  20. Snaquaza Lost - Endgame
  21. theangryscientist Died Night 1
  22. UllarWarlord Died Night 5
  23. Walrein Died Night 3
  24. Yeti Won - Endgame
  25. z0rbees Died Night 2
  26. Mekkah Lost - Endgame
Wait, 25 players? Only 24 signed up! Who is this mysterious z0rbees fellow?

Role PMs are going out. Night 0 will officially start when they are all out, and will end 48 hours after that.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok let's do this:

I'm interested in leading the village for this game. I'm a noob and pretty bad at OC so ofc you're picking me - right? Yeah ok nvm, but all I will say is I have already gained some info by talking to some people so I feel in a good mindset to rule.

Also active 'n stuff. If you would like to claim to me start a conversation rn bc I am between computers but you probably won't it's N0 and that's a rlly bad idea and stuff! \o/

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Mayor McRooster has notified everyone of a new post on the town bulletin board. It appears z0rbees has left a message:

z0rbees said:
Hello, and good evening. I, zorbees, shall lead this village to victory.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xRyoLHP7YY600Oz01hdQ2OUVGxAgRK9MItp1OyxzNfk/viewform

I will post my role PM tomorrow. I am currently immune to night actions, so inspecting me will be a waste. You can try if you do not believe me, but do not say you had no warning.

If you want to speak to me, set up a googledoc or pastebin and leave it in the form.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Mayor McRooster has notified everyone of a new post on the town bulletin board. It appears z0rbees has left a message:

z0rbees said:
I do not require claims right now, but I will be posting my role PM once Day 1 hits.

There is no reason not to leave a googledoc or similar to contact me with in my questionnaire, even if you are unwilling to part with any sort of information. It gives me a way to contact you later, and if someone else wants to leave you an anonymous message, it lets me provide that service.

Additionally, some people have expressed concern that I have no way to know if the people I am talking to are who they say they are! That is only somewhat true. If I am provided a way to contact you, it is easy for me to make you post in thread to confirm your identity.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
It was posted on Friday at 9:59 PM GMT +-0, add 24 hours that would be Saturday. It's Sunday today, so another 24 hours (minus the 30 odd minutes) brings us almost to 48 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)