Princess Serenity's Moon Kingdom (X & Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in a Modest Rotom. I have a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly with Disable (that is German) and an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Speed Boost Torchic with Baton Pass (that is also German) if you are interested in any of those.

If you don't mind can you take the scarf? I already bought it and have no other use for it.
Oh ok that is fine, I can take the scarf. This always happens to me, someone already buying it haha.
I am interested in a Modest Rotom. I have a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly with Disable (that is German) and an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Speed Boost Torchic with Baton Pass (that is also German) if you are interested in any of those.
Uhm its going to be hard for me to trade the modest rotoms, they are very hard to breed. But I already have the torchic, but I am currently breeding a gastly as we speak. But it is German though, but I'm not sure if its worth a rotom though xD

My breeding parents for the rotom is a 5 iv rotom and a 3 iv ditto xD

Uhm its going to be hard for me to trade the modest rotoms, they are very hard to breed. But I already have the torchic, but I am currently breeding a gastly as we speak. But it is German though, but I'm not sure if its worth a rotom though xD

My breeding parents for the rotom is a 5 iv rotom and a 3 iv ditto xD
I have a shiny Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honedge if you think that is worth a Rotom, then.

I'm interested in your Hawlucha (female preferred) with Mold Breaker.

I am willing to offer either of the following for trade:
Male Adamant Insomnia Spinarak (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, & Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Male Jolly Keen Eye Sneasel (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Icicle Crash, Ice Punch, Fake Out, & Pursuit in an Ultra Ball.
Female Flower Veil Blue Flabebe (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Heal Ball.
Male Adamant Speed Boost Torchic (31/31/31/x/31/31) in a standard Pokeball.

If none of these interest you, I can offer BP items.

Hi i am interested in your calm chansey with natural cure

i can offer all perfect 5 iv:
adamant Maril with huge power and egg moves super power , aqua jet and bellydrum
impish skarmory with sturdy and egg moves whirlwind and Brave Bird
adamant swinub with thick fat and egg moves Stealth Rock and icicle crash
timid Helioptile with dry skin and egg move glare
adamant shroomish with quick feet and egg moves Seed Bomb and Focus Punch
impish hippotatas with egg moves slag off and whirlwind
timid tentacool with liquid ooze and egg move rapid spin
Bold Skrelp with Poson Point and egg moves Toxix Spikes
impish Gligar with immunity
jolly pinsir with moxie and egg moves close combat and quick attack
jolly magicarp with rattled

Interested in spitback trading?I have a spitback fennekin with wish and heat wave for a spitback of binacle or klefki.
Sorry, but I already have a fennekin with flawless Ivs xD

Hi i am interested in your calm chansey with natural cure

i can offer all perfect 5 iv:
adamant Maril with huge power and egg moves super power , aqua jet and bellydrum
impish skarmory with sturdy and egg moves whirlwind and Brave Bird
adamant swinub with thick fat and egg moves Stealth Rock and icicle crash
timid Helioptile with dry skin and egg move glare
adamant shroomish with quick feet and egg moves Seed Bomb and Focus Punch
impish hippotatas with egg moves slag off and whirlwind
timid tentacool with liquid ooze and egg move rapid spin
Bold Skrelp with Poson Point and egg moves Toxix Spikes
impish Gligar with immunity
jolly pinsir with moxie and egg moves close combat and quick attack
jolly magicarp with rattled
I like your bold poison dragon seahorse! But it may take a while to breed the the calm chansey.
I'm interested in your Hawlucha (female preferred) with Mold Breaker.

I am willing to offer either of the following for trade:
Male Adamant Insomnia Spinarak (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, & Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Male Jolly Keen Eye Sneasel (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Icicle Crash, Ice Punch, Fake Out, & Pursuit in an Ultra Ball.
Female Flower Veil Blue Flabebe (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Heal Ball.
Male Adamant Speed Boost Torchic (31/31/31/x/31/31) in a standard Pokeball.

If none of these interest you, I can offer BP items.
I currently only have males, but I can breed a female one when I am done with my other request. But I like your sneasel!

To everyone, sorry I took so long to reply, I was working a 12 hour shift in the ER. Now I'm working again 7 hours later xD

Hi there, I'm interested in one of your perfect Rotom. I can offer a perfect Flabebe (Calm) - Flower Veil. Am also interested in trading spitbacks if you'd like. I have 5IV Torchic & Mawill spitbacks. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I'm interested in one of your perfect Rotom. I can offer a perfect Flabebe (Calm) - Flower Veil. Am also interested in trading spitbacks if you'd like. I have 5IV Torchic & Mawill spitbacks. Thanks in advance.
I already have the flabebe, but it's going to be very hard to let go of rotom hard to breed. But I have perfect Ivs for all of your spit backs as well.
hi , looking for dribul , shellder and tyrunt what IVS pokemon are you looking for
any competitive 6th gen pokemon!

hi,

would you trade a female 5iv harvest phantump?
i will offer a female 5iv natural cure trevenant? its also been ev trained.. but i can wipe the evs if you like?

How about that female skarmory? What nature do you want the t-Rex?
Sure, Female Skarmory for the Tyrunt sounds good. As for nature, Jolly would be good. Thanks!

I'll be free to trade for an hour in about an hour. Otherwise, I don't get off work for another 6 hours or so.

Edit: Just saw you also have Aerodactyl. Anything else on my thread that would tempt you?

hi,

would you trade a female 5iv harvest phantump?
i will offer a female 5iv natural cure trevenant? its also been ev trained.. but i can wipe the evs if you like?
What are the evs in this trevenant? And I'm assuming it is the correct Ivs, but I think I could trade a female with harvest. I think I have a female in stock
Sure, Female Skarmory for the Tyrunt sounds good. As for nature, Jolly would be good. Thanks!

I'll be free to trade for an hour in about an hour. Otherwise, I don't get off work for another 6 hours or so.

Edit: Just saw you also have Aerodactyl. Anything else on my thread that would tempt you?
Let me check your thread again, but I'm not ready to trade, I have to start breeding. But I do have aero in stock. What ability and nature for the aero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)