Season V Farm League - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
cross posting this from his wall as well.

My message:
Just a reminder we are supposed to play today in 30 minutes.

I will be on as much as I can until Midnight tonight.

If you cannot play today, you need to send me a Public Message on my profile with a more suitable time.

I'll be CopyPastaing this to the Farm League thread as an activity post.

RODAN and I are probably going to play tomorrow, somewhere around 24 hours from this message. I've been in contact with him yesterday and knew he wasn't around today, so we're both still in touch.

modafocka nigga and I have had some messages back and forth, but I haven't heard from him since sunday. idk when we are going to do this battle

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just something that came up to my mind I guess. How about people who 'activity win' if subs are not happening will get a + and those who are inactive get a - so instead of just the w/l there's also activity for managers or whoever to consider? So maybe something like 3-1(+2) or 2-0(-3) etc? :o! Might aslo be easier for Oglemi to group people by activity together when they're all 0-0 or w/e yaaaaa :o

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Just something that came up to my mind I guess. How about people who 'activity win' if subs are not happening will get a + and those who are inactive get a - so instead of just the w/l there's also activity for managers or whoever to consider? So maybe something like 3-1(+2) or 2-0(-3) etc? :o! Might aslo be easier for Oglemi to group people by activity together when they're all 0-0 or w/e yaaaaa :o
That's a good idea, when managers are having to decide between, say, two 4-0 people, the one with the better activity will be favored, making the ranking even more diverse. Second this.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I just wonder what happen to the people who get their battles done right away then. Because what's the difference between 3-1 and 2-1(+1)? Is the 3-1 more important or the 2-1(+1) when they've both showed they are active. The (+1) just tell you they were around for that week, but not if they would've won or lost against that opponent.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just wonder what happen to the people who get their battles done right away then. Because what's the difference between 3-1 and 2-1(+1)? Is the 3-1 more important or the 2-1(+1) when they've both showed they are active. The (+1) just tell you they were around for that week, but not if they would've won or lost against that opponent.
w/l should probably always come first for matchups. But it's p safe having both of them paired together anyway if there aren't other similar w/l. Activity can be ignored as if they've never played a week as if they joined late or w/e. The +/- thing is more useful for people who've done few matches so it's easier to pair them or there are many similar w/l people. So like if there are 4 for 1-1 then you can group the + with + or neutral and - with - or neutral until you get an ideal one. Something like that but yeaaa up to Oglemi if he likes this xd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)