Smogon Wifi Tournament #2 R1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ShadowTrainerDJM vs TTS
SonicZeroX vs Glink (NOT HERE, SUBBED Omni)
Saint (NOT HERE, SUBBED Isy) vs Kedavra
StrangerDanger vs Thunderhorse
Darigan vs TL
Mequuh vs Eo Ut Mortus
DEL337ED vs Psycho
Xochi vs Neo The On3
[kd8]otome vs Wolt
Arseus vs Willypiggy
PsiUmbreon vs Maslada
IlluSioN vs 3N3MY
Luminouzz vs Heraweak
LonelyNess vs zaiosama
- : Trey : - vs Blizzard (NOT HERE, SUBBED skarm)
Balb vs JabbaTheGriffin
Master Of Light (NOT HERE, SUBBED GetThunderStruck (GTStruck on IRC)) vs Firestorm
Synre vs Bluekikatana
Quazy Moto vs futuresuperstar
Glen ^^ (NOT HERE, SUBBED MrE) vs quinnydinny
Dietrich vs -Sub- (NOT HERE, SUBBED Eric-FTW)
Ash Ra Tempel vs Angel_Of_Sion
Dude18210 vs -FL-
Etabrutsam vs darkbolt
WER vs yamipoli
Kou vs DrunkenSniper
Pookaveli vs Darkraider
CardRaider vs flashfox
Lofty vs Bolt
knac vs xcfrisco
n3ther vs Taylorz
Pyro vs Bottesini

PRIVATE MESSAGE (ON IRC) ALL RESULTS TO SURGO.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
gg, man. You really deserved to win that one.

I still think that'll be the comeback of the tournament. You'd better win.

Making a public recognition to Willypiggy. GG man, if I didn't hax you twice, you probably would've won! It was a great battle though.

Damn, I still wish I knew I'd be entering before today, I had to just get two randoms. :[

Anyway, gg, and gl with the tournament. Maybe next one.

Props to Surgo and all the other mods for being patient and running a good show, and props to xcfrisco for an excellent battle.

In my first tourney, even though I got knocked out first round, I have learned a lot. I'm looking forward to participating in future tournaments around here. Good luck to the rest of the competitors!

Props to Surgo and all the other mods for being patient and running a good show, and props to xcfrisco for an excellent battle.

In my first tourney, even though I got knocked out first round, I have learned a lot. I'm looking forward to participating in future tournaments around here. Good luck to the rest of the competitors!
The judges at this tournament are all but patient.
I got DQed for being in the lead of my battle with Pokes that had an advantage over my opponent, just for taking a bit to start my match. (told Synre what was the hold up too and he was cool with it).

Anyways, just giving all the warning, that these tournaments are less about skill, and more about you finishing your match within the 60 minute time limit.
Because yami poli, is also very skilled and also got DQed the first tournament due to overly gun ho rules about time. The Smogon "council" should really loosen up, and give extensions, when both players are both playing.

This is how good matches happen and accurate results are shown, not by rushing things. That takes out the quality of a competition. All wi-fi tournaments take a minimum of 6 hours, it's not like netbattle. You guys need to be more leniant for the sake of real competition. More skill, less politics.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Okay Mr. "I'll do anything to win". You took 40 minutes to get on wifi, we keep a strict 1-hour limit to keep this tournament actually running, and the outcome of your battle was very, very debatable. Next time I'd suggest being ready when the tournament starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)