#oi Movie Nights

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Everyone needs to get out the tissues for next week because I can guarantee there won't be as many humorous moments :(

That's too bad that you can't come, although I'm glad this thread is attracting new people! Editing is a good idea but sadly I'm not the original poster, so I can't do that (movie nights have been going on for a while but I only took over about 4 months ago). I'll see if I can get Jellicent to add "Thursdays @ 10 PM EST" to the title. (Or is there some kind of way to make a user a moderator of just one thread? lol)

Just out of curiosity, what country and timezone are you?

EDIT: My my, that was quick.
GMT+8, i.e. never gonna be able to join the movies unless I'm not working on that specific Friday...

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mewtwo Returns, right?
How are baby Nidoqueens and drying pans anything BUT hilarious?
Because (spoilers)
Domino uses the babies as bait to catch their parents and blackmail Mewtwo into becoming part of TR again on threat of killing his beloved clone posse.

As for the drying pan....ok fine, the tissues come after that. :P I said not as many humorous moments, not none whatsoever.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Bumping this thread. Mewtwo Returns is uploaded and ready to go, so make sure to show up tonight! :D

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This was a really great movie night. The movie itself was actually terrific, really awesome. Although it was very similar to The Lost World :P

"We must live as outcasts if we are to live at all..." great line. Also "I'll use my frying pan as a drying pan!"

Anyway, shout outs to Jimera0, Bela, General Spoon, Focus, dracometeo, Age of Kings, Jellicent, Karxrida, Seraphinu, ManMetal and Patrick (who still doesn't have an account 9.9) and anyone I missed (I don't think I missed anyone though)

And we had an encore of The Origin of Mewtwo! Very sad special, we all cried ;___;

liek dis post if u cry everytim

Last edited:

Hulavuta

This week is The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon where every character's voice is weird. If we're still in the mood after that, we'll also be watching Prologue to Awakening. Altogether it should be a solid hour of fun!

See you all there!

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This week is The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon where every character's voice is weird. If we're still in the mood after that, we'll also be watching Prologue to Awakening. Altogether it should be a solid hour of fun!

See you all there!
Prologue to Awakening is from the really horrible Genesect movie, right?

I wanna see the Digimon. I gotta relive my childhood of seeing digital monsters duke it out ON THE INTERNET.

(Seriously that movie was godlike)

Also if anyone can explain to me how mirages can be real, that would be cool.

Movie night was awesome, Hula! For anyone who doesn't know, we also had a couple multi battles, which were lots of fun. I cleaned up in the first one but then failed big-time in the second one. xD

Might I suggest a few of the Ranger specials for next time?

I'd really love to watch, especially since Thursdays are a day off for me. But I am GMT+3 and I figure it might be impossible for me to join...

Hulavuta

I'd really love to watch, especially since Thursdays are a day off for me. But I am GMT+3 and I figure it might be impossible for me to join...
I used the GMT converter to find the time and yeah, it'll be about 6 AM (on Friday) for you when we start. That's too bad! There used to be re-runs on Saturdays at a different time, but unfortunately there wasn't enough activity so it ended.

I used the GMT converter to find the time and yeah, it'll be about 6 AM (on Friday) for you when we start. That's too bad! There used to be re-runs on Saturdays at a different time, but unfortunately there wasn't enough activity so it ended.
What if we find a time that works on their timezone and also meets like AU/UK as well? I'd certainly be interested...I think DHR might if the timezone works?

Hulavuta

What if we find a time that works on their timezone and also meets like AU/UK as well? I'd certainly be interested...I think DHR might if the timezone works?
If you want to host a re-run night and use this thread to do it, feel free. But the problem in the past was that there was a lot of interest but when it went down only one or two people actually showed up.

As for the current movie nights, I'm afraid changing the time is completely out of the question. The current time just happens to work perfectly for all of the people currently involved. I wanted to bump it up just an hour earlier and even that caused a lot of scheduling issues with others so I think what we have right now is pretty much ideal.

Hulavuta

Okay, I decided for this week we'll watch 4 special episodes that aren't really sequential but they all have to do with Valentine's Day!

So the order will be:

Crossing Paths (The Dustox one)
Sleepless in Pre-Battle (Cresselia and Darkrai)
Luvdisc is a many splendored thing (Luvdiscs)
Wherefore Art Thou, Pokemon? (The Nidoran Romeo and Juliet episode)

See you all there!

(oh and yeah this is my .5k I guess)

Hulavuta

Ok, I'll put that one in over the Dustox Episode. (Looks like Karxrida will be quite mad with this week's movie hehe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)