Smogon Premier League V - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
G_G sorry team
Dunno I'm getting too old for this game but it starts to be boring to lose so easily :(

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Unbelievable.

Para + criticant kills my pokemon which would handle one of their last mon without problems whatever gg
yeah bro that paralyzed 45% druddigon was really gonna fuck him up late game.

what the fuck is it with the smogon culture of blaming a loss on everything that is out of your control? sure, sometimes luck takes a shit on you but that's just how it is. sometimes you get fucked and sometimes you do the fucking. if you play a game that has large luck based elements like pokemon, either shut the fuck up and deal with it or go play league of legends

what the fuck is it with the smogon culture of blaming a loss on everything that is out of your control? sure, sometimes luck takes a shit on you but that's just how it is. sometimes you get fucked and sometimes you do the fucking. if you play a game that has large luck based elements like pokemon, either shut the fuck up and deal with it or go play league of legends
What's wrong with me explaining what happened in the battle? I got lucked, but I'd say the same thing when I get good luck. I at least have the right to say that.

You're a very fun and kind guy, bad ass.

Peace, love and go tigres :toast:

gabon.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
to be fair, the smogon culture (especially in spl) used to be based on doing your best against opponents that are just as good as you. now it's almost solely concerned with winning. people who start spl winless after a few weeks are universally made fun of. if people weren't such assholes to the players that lose, there'd be no reason for those people to always try and blame their losses on luck or shitty team matchups.

Ojama

Banned deucer.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
digging up posts that are half a year old to make some salty ass post, nice, not denying that i was mad but i'd like to think that i've chilled out since then. you, on the other hand, remain a whining bitch that apparently cannot lose unless every god that has ever been simultaneously conspire to send down the greatest hax the world has ever seen. but wutevz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)