Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - The Smog Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I can disscuss and contact people who are making sprites and custom pokemons?
This thread only pertains to questions relating to The Smog. Your question seems better directed towards Smeargle's Studio in the general threads. Hope this helps.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What do I write in an article proposal and how am I notified if my article is approved?

what natures should my pokemon have and which ones are special attackers or regular attackers?
Team: Torkoal
Golurk
Malamar
Dedenne
Druddigon
&Greninja
PS: I'm Looking for a HA torkoal

Ununhexium

is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
what natures should my pokemon have and which ones are special attackers or regular attackers?
Team: Torkoal
Golurk
Malamar
Dedenne
Druddigon
&Greninja
PS: I'm Looking for a HA torkoal
wrong SQSL this is for questions about the smog not metagame questions. look in the metagame forums

What do I write in an article proposal and how am I notified if my article is approved?
You post in the Article Approvals subforum. This is private and no one except Smog staff can see all threads. Afterwards, a Smog Staff member will post in the thread and notify you of it being approved/not approved. In an article proposal, you need to outline what you're going to write. Hope this helped!

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea kingler covered it here. We'll post in your thread whether it's approved or not or if it needs other information etc. It'll be useful to watch the thread you posted too so you get a notifcation when we post there. The watch thread option is at the top right of the thread :)

I read the rap battle in the most recent issue and I loved it! However, because the idea of a rap battle is taken I am unsure if The Smog would be open to more rap content. It seems the people behind the rap battle intend to have another one for the next issue but I'd love to design my own rap or get involved with them, even as a "guest rapper" or something similar.

Is there any way I can be involved with a rap battle for the next issue?

why is this issue of the smog taking so long to come out? i thought it was monthly
While the goal is monthly, it usually takes 1-2 months, depending on various factors. A lot of work goes into The Smog (writing, art, editing, HTMLing, uploading, last minute touch-ups), and it's all done by volunteers that also have work, school, and social lives to deal with. The deadline is reasonably pushed back sometimes, but it will come out at some point; just hold tight for now~

Can anyone help me with my team?

Ferrothorn (Rocky Helmet)
Iron Barbs Sassy
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Sp.Def, 4 Atk
-Spikes
-Gyro Ball
-Leech Seed
-Protect
(Used for setting up spikes, and leech seed)

Azumarill (Assault Vest)
Huge Power Adamant
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Atk, 4 Spd
-Aqua Jet
-Play Rough
-Ice Punch
-Superpower
(Physical Attacker)

Alakazam (Alakazite)
Magic Guard Timid
EV's: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Hp
-Psyshock
-Energy Ball
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Shadow Ball
(Special Attacker)

Jellicent (Leftovers)
Cursed Body Calm
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Sp.Def, 4 Def
-Scald
-Recover
-Toxic
-Taunt
(Defensive wall, and taunter)

Aegislash (Weakness Policy)
Stance Change Adamant
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Atk, 4 Def
-Shadow Sneak
-King's Shield
-Swords Dance
-Sacred Sword
(Boost Sweeper)

Smeargle (Focus Sash)
Technician Jolly
EV's: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Atk
-Baton Pass
-Cosmic Power
-Spore
-Rapid Spin
(Set up and rapid spinner)

Can anyone help me with my team?

Ferrothorn (Rocky Helmet)
Iron Barbs Sassy
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Sp.Def, 4 Atk
-Spikes
-Gyro Ball
-Leech Seed
-Protect
(Used for setting up spikes, and leech seed)

Azumarill (Assault Vest)
Huge Power Adamant
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Atk, 4 Spd
-Aqua Jet
-Play Rough
-Ice Punch
-Superpower
(Physical Attacker)

Alakazam (Alakazite)
Magic Guard Timid
EV's: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Hp
-Psyshock
-Energy Ball
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Shadow Ball
(Special Attacker)

Jellicent (Leftovers)
Cursed Body Calm
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Sp.Def, 4 Def
-Scald
-Recover
-Toxic
-Taunt
(Defensive wall, and taunter)

Aegislash (Weakness Policy)
Stance Change Adamant
EV's: 252 Hp, 252 Atk, 4 Def
-Shadow Sneak
-King's Shield
-Swords Dance
-Sacred Sword
(Boost Sweeper)

Smeargle (Focus Sash)
Technician Jolly
EV's: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Atk
-Baton Pass
-Cosmic Power
-Spore
-Rapid Spin
(Set up and rapid spinner)
Cheers. This thread is really just for questions about The Smog. A better place to get team help would be in Rate My Team. Just make sure you read and follow the rules there before making a thread. Best of luck with your team ^.^

Ununhexium

Is there a leader for the smog like there is a leader for virtually everything else on the site (ie kokoloko for UU)

Attack Order

Is there a leader for the smog like there is a leader for virtually everything else on the site (ie kokoloko for UU)
Tangerine and Jimbo were the leaders of The Smog in the past, but I don't think there is anyone in the position right now.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Setsuna is technically the head for The Smog. But, I can somewhat answer. A good chunk of writers are dealing with other stuff in their life atm or are working elsewhere on other parts of the site that they deem more important. They'll hopefully slowly get their stuff done though and we'll be seeing something this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)