Smogon Tour Season 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Shittiest smogon tour ever. Take the BW off the tour and add ADV. I'm pretty sure nobody want the ADV gone except few people with no skill like Vinc846293 who rely on bw to make some points.
don't you rely on ADV for points?

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Everyone has his best gen to get the points lol, but mine is dpp so I don't understand Alf's nonsense, he is just mad

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Just to get this out there: Tour currently represents the 3 most recent OU generations. This is always subject to change, but that's how it is right now.

Those who miss ADV being included in the Smogon Tour will have an opportunity to play it again in an official venue once the Old Generation Tournament begins. The same goes for any other generation that "becomes" an old gen in tour. It begins on November 14th as listed here and more information regarding the tournament will become available soon enough.

So yeah, let's move on and discuss something else, such as: cbb being garb.

yo idk if you're all blind or anything but i saw bloo post this

Just to get this out there: Tour currently represents the 3 most recent OU generations. This is always subject to change, but that's how it is right now.

Those who miss ADV being included in the Smogon Tour will have an opportunity to play it again in an official venue once the Old Generation Tournament begins. The same goes for any other generation that "becomes" an old gen in tour. It begins on November 14th as listed here and more information regarding the tournament will become available soon enough.

So yeah, let's move on and discuss something else, such as: cbb being garb.
and that means to probably stop talking about the generations in the tour and to start talking about something else, or maybe you should start preparing because i'm literally going to win it all this year and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.........mwahahaha

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
or maybe you should start preparing because i'm literally going to win it all this year and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.........mwahahaha
Wanna bet? The only thing that held be back previous seasons is gone

Since a lot of prospective participants may not yet be voiced on the smogtours server, it may be a good idea to include an explicit note in the OP asking them to post their PS username in this topic.

Gonna do a Top 16 prediction (not in order, just making sure I have 16):

1. Masterclass: Big ass ego, but good enough to back it up: also, I think he wasn't the greatest at ADV and unlike some other players really up to date with XY.
2. Bloo: Yeah, I think he's up to date with XY, and good all-around.
3. Vinc2612: Yeah, Fuck ADV.
4. BKC: As long as he's decent at XY, he'll make it in.
5. Alf': great at every tier in existense.
6. Ojama: Does he play XY? Sucked for him he lost ADV but should still make it.
7. Fakes: I think he'll make it, even though he lost ADV and idk how much he plays XY.
8. McMeghan: if he's gonna play, he'll make it.
9. Malekith: I think he's good?
10. Boudouche: Second place last year, I think he'll do good again.
11. PDC: Good player, I think he's preparing and I think he'll make it.
12. weirdishitsux: Best Italian player (I know), and I think if he's a little lucky he'll make it.
13. CrashinBoomBang: Good in most tiers I think, if he takes the time to prepare he'll make finals I think.
14. LuckOverSkill: He's pretty good.
15. M Dragon: I just need some more people now.
16. SOMALIA:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)